PDA

View Full Version : Fresh air exhaust ??

surfacetension
01-25-2008, 11:11 PM
I,m thinking of getting that fresh air exhaust system on my X 2 to cut down on the Fumes , I have a 15 year old that like to surf with his friends , Other than it being VERY quite I can see the benifits. Anyone have one ?? or know anything??

Thanks in advance

'02xrider
01-26-2008, 01:31 AM
Ive had one on my '02 xstar for 2 years now and love it. Quiet, no exhaust fumes in the boat or behind the boat. No complaints here.

JohnnyB
01-26-2008, 12:08 PM
Not sure it'll fit your boat, but a buddy of mine has one to sell.

He bought it for his boat on a whim thinking that he left the motor running quite often to run the shower and heater and this wasn't good for the person or people changing in/out on the platform. The one problem is that for the thing to work, you need to be moving.

Don't know what he wants for it....

surfacetension
01-26-2008, 02:40 PM
What boat does he have? If he can measure it maybe we can make a deal? Let me know , It's a very simple deal

MK

JohnnyB
01-26-2008, 07:29 PM
It was on a 'bu LXi....I know nothing about these attachments....don't know how they fit, how they mount, if they adjust....flat out nothing....if you think it'll fit, let me know and I'll get you in contact with him.

Engine Nut
01-26-2008, 08:15 PM
Which engine do you have in your boat? If you have an 07 with an MCX, it has the ETX-CAT exhaust system which reduces carbon monoxide output by well over 90% making the bost significantly safer.

larrymann
01-27-2008, 09:36 PM
surfacetension
If you contact me with the specifics on the boat-FAE you are looking to purchase used and your boat I can tell you what you need to make it work. If the parts don't fit but are in good shape, we may be able to swap you out for the components you need.

We just posted new pictures of FAE installed on different boats and some MasterCrafts on our site www.FreshAirExhaust.com

Larry Mann
Fresh Air Exhaust

prostar205
01-27-2008, 11:21 PM
I just bought one before Christmas. Unfortunately, I have not had any time to install it. However, I am very excited to quite down the L-18 and also not breath in all those fumes.

Larry - I'll send pictures when I'm done.

'02xrider
01-28-2008, 12:04 AM
That's the finer end of my white over red '02 xstar showing off her modifications on the FAE website. Just in case anyone wondered!

'02xrider
01-28-2008, 12:04 AM
That's the finer end of my white over red '02 xstar showing off her modifications on the FAE website. Just in case anyone wondered!

surfacetension
02-03-2008, 09:58 AM
My boat has 6 hours on it will this cancell my engine warrenty?