PDA

View Full Version : Dentist Vist

quincyfirefighter
03-24-2005, 01:54 AM
OK sorry but have to vent, have dentist App. thursday a.m. for root-canal. :cry: Would rather enter a burning building that's easy!!!!! :D But Not dentist office :eek: Help Support anyone!!!!!!!

Mag_Red
03-24-2005, 04:44 AM
Two words..........................Nitrous Oxide.

Good Luck! :toast:

André
03-24-2005, 06:29 AM
Quincy
It's 2005.If you feel pain to the dentist:change dentist!
Maybe Toothawk could help you ,he's a dentist.

Professor
03-24-2005, 07:12 AM
Well, you could watch the movie "Marathon Man" with Dustin Hoffman ;)

Farmer Ted
03-24-2005, 07:25 AM
sorry dude,

don't listent to any Blake Shelton before you go...

MarkP
03-24-2005, 08:22 AM
OK sorry but have to vent, have dentist App. thursday a.m. for root-canal. :cry: Would rather enter a burning building that's easy!!!!! :D But Not dentist office. Help Support anyone!!!!!!!
Light the office up,:D .
Or at least imagine it burning.

You know I say that tongue in cheek?

JEREMY79
03-24-2005, 09:52 AM
Dude you only have three things to look forward to

1-- Nitrous Oxide

2-- Novacaine

3-- The Hygenist (maybe)

good luck

jsonova99
03-24-2005, 10:05 AM
Dude you only have three things to look forward to

1-- Nitrous Oxide

2-- Novacaine

3-- The Hygenist (maybe)

good luck

I find that number 3 rarely works out, but there's always that chance :rolleyes:

Leroy
03-24-2005, 10:07 AM
Think of the trip as avoiding something even worse. Just think if you don't go what happens......

whitedog
03-24-2005, 03:29 PM
My wife (who works for a dentist) often asks, think of the alternative.........DENTURES!

quincyfirefighter
03-25-2005, 12:30 AM
OK I"M back from the dentist and I survived but sure Mid-evil :noface: Thank God tomorrow is Friday Time for a shot of VO Whiskey :friday: or for my wife and her cronies a Stoleys Lemon drop :eek:

Leroy
03-25-2005, 01:42 AM
Good to hear that! Did they try to talk to you with 10 things in your mouth and 10 minutes of saliva?

OK I"M back from the dentist and I survived but sure Mid-evil :noface: Thank God tomorrow is Friday Time for a shot of VO Whiskey :friday: or for my wife and her cronies a Stoleys Lemon drop :eek:

quincyfirefighter
03-25-2005, 10:17 AM
Good to hear that! Did they try to talk to you with 10 things in your mouth and 10 minutes of saliva? Man you must have been in the room next to me, Yes they did :eek: Did find out that my dentist loves to water ski and never skied behind a MC. Told him to meet me at our local lake and I would give him a pull. He said that he would bring the Sierra Nevada beer. TOO COOL :headbang:

milkmania
03-26-2005, 12:39 AM
Two words..........................Nitrous Oxide.

Good Luck! :toast:

I had an out of body experience with nitrous in the Dr. office once.....
dang good stuff.

they call me Mr. White Knuckles:D

I have to use nitrous just to take x-rays....I warned that nurse that the little plastic x-ray film was gagging me.....she saw my cookies that day!

Bongo
03-26-2005, 12:51 AM
Wow, just about the opposite for me.

I can just about go to sleep when I'm at the dentist. Tipped horizontal. No chance of a conversation. Gonna drool anyway. Spotlight in your face. Almost nothing to do except stay OPEN WIDE.

As a kid, it was absolute torture going to the dentist. My mom told us it was fine and we should just buck up and take it. Every dentist since then has been a lot easier.

Bongo

Leroy
03-26-2005, 12:56 AM
I remember once in college we had a nitrous oxide party, someone was able to get a tank from a dentist office. Found out later lucky no one died as we all had big green leaf bags filling full of NO and breathing the bags again and again.

I hate it when they talk to me and I really want to join the conversation, other than uh ha and huh ha, but they put are busy in your mouth. I've been lucky and not had any cavities in the past 15-20 years. Did have a root canal in Taiwan in '86 or so with the "I no pain dentist".