PDA

View Full Version : $102,900.00 For a MC wakeboard boat?

coz
01-24-2008, 08:43 AM
Is this for real? these boats are costing this much now? this boat is 3 years old.
http://www.sellitnowmotors.com/classifieds/index.php?a=2&b=12442
Outrageous :confused: If I was going to spend over a 100k on a boat it would sleep 6 and I would live on it. :confused:

learjet2230
01-24-2008, 08:46 AM
Is this for real? these boats are costing this much now? this boat is 3 years old.
http://www.sellitnowmotors.com/classifieds/index.php?a=2&b=12442
Outrageous :confused: If I was going to spend over a 100k on a boat it would sleep 6 and I would live on it. :confused:
Hence my S&S thread!

coz
01-24-2008, 08:57 AM
Hence my S&S thread!

My 205 will keep us airborne for years to come so I'm with you brother. :D I think even if I won the lottery I would have a hard time paying for a wakeboard boat for that price, even an MC.

Maristar210
01-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Its a 140k 28 footer..... M/c sells big boats too not just ski boats...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

learjet2230
01-24-2008, 09:10 AM

Wow, I didn't know that!:rolleyes: Thank you!

mrcrowson
01-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Looks small for an X80 :D

milkmania
01-24-2008, 09:18 AM

crap, I just spit out my coffee:mad:

8p

Jim@BAWS
01-24-2008, 09:19 AM

It's a "MINI 80" for "MINI ME"

Jim@BAWS

Monte
01-24-2008, 09:20 AM
That's funny..........

coz
01-24-2008, 09:22 AM

Like I said outrageous! that's probably why this one is for sale, the owner probably realized he could get a boat that does the same thing as this one for 50K. Nice boat though.

Ric
01-24-2008, 09:33 AM
Like I said outrageous! that's probably why this one is for sale, the owner probably realized he could get a boat that does the same thing as this one for 50K. Nice boat though. It's a stretch to think that you can get a boat for half the price that will "[do] the same thing", don't you agree?

I visited MC plant in 05 and was amazed how many 80's were being built. Guess what, someone is buying these things if you aren't(no offense intended here). Good move by MC (I think)

88 PS190
01-24-2008, 09:38 AM
I've seen several X80's around Torch lake and Elk Lake,

In ways they make sense, in many ways they do not.

But if you really want a boat that has wakeboard styling and performance, yet can handle the waves on rough days (when i have to either cross at an angle going 10 mph or stay home) Then they could perhaps work for you.

Patrick Hardy
01-24-2008, 09:41 AM
I am thinking the same as you coz. For that price (102k to 140K) I am buying a 28ft. to 30ft. boat that I can take on the inside passage from Seattle to Alaska. I know all about supply and demand for wake board boats, but that is just crazy. Is this why the average new 190 / 197 is becoming SO expensive ? A bloody wake board boat, who would of thought ? Sorry, just my morning rant.

Ric
01-24-2008, 09:46 AM
I am thinking the same as you coz. For that price (102k to 140K) I am buying a 28ft. to 30ft. boat that I can take on the inside passage from Seattle to Alaska. I know all about supply and demand for wake board boats, but that is just crazy. Is this why the average new 190 / 197 is becoming SO expensive ? A bloody wake board boat, who would of thought ? Sorry, just my morning rant. let's talk about the supply of those swimsuit pics in your avatar... I know there is demand

Ski-A-Rees
01-24-2008, 09:49 AM
I just want to know when did MC come out with a tripple axle trailer? Never seen one of those before.

shepherd
01-24-2008, 09:49 AM
To some people, $100K is not a big deal. I'm not one of them. :(

Sodar
01-24-2008, 09:51 AM
For a 28' boat with twins, it is not expensive. Go on boattrader and check out anything in the 28-30' range... It is not cheap! Just because you do not see the value in it, others pay this and much more for 28' boats. Coz, look around on the river... do you have any idea what a 26' DCB costs? I will answer that with $200k+++

coz
01-24-2008, 09:54 AM
It's a stretch to think that you can get a boat for half the price that will "[do] the same thing", don't you agree?

I visited MC plant in 05 and was amazed how many 80's were being built. Guess what, someone is buying these things if you aren't(no offense intended here). Good move by MC (I think)

Can someone fill me in on what this boat does better besides maybe a smoother ride due to size. Is there a comparison on this boat to others that show it's better than it's siblings? I'm not saying it won't sell, it obviously does, I just would like to know why and how this boat is better. Are there rider reviews on this boat?
(BTW no offense taken)

Maristar210
01-24-2008, 09:55 AM
Wow, I didn't know that!:rolleyes: Thank you!

Wouldn't know by the three year old posts ;)

88 PS190
01-24-2008, 09:55 AM
I am thinking the same as you coz. For that price (102k to 140K) I am buying a 28ft. to 30ft. boat that I can take on the inside passage from Seattle to Alaska. I know all about supply and demand for wake board boats, but that is just crazy. Is this why the average new 190 / 197 is becoming SO expensive ? A bloody wake board boat, who would of thought ? Sorry, just my morning rant.

One thing fueling the cost is rise in cost of materials, but also the 190/197 market is SO SMALL!

Go to a MC dealership and you won't see a prostar sitting on the lot. Because ski boats represent such a small portion of their production compared to the family and wakeboard segment.

The X80 is really not a wakeboat, if you flip through your buyers guide its just a wakeboard package stuck on their big family boat (Maristar line). It is really a bit of a cruiser, with bathroom and such onboard.

But the wake package is a popular item for a boat to have, you lose money on in imho, but popular anyway.

You spend your 140K on a 28' I/O vs the X80 and you will find that you can't ride behind it, but it'll go faster. And that would be the main difference.

tex
01-24-2008, 09:57 AM
We sat in one at the boat show last weekend. Made me want to have it to pile my friends in and drink beer! Very cool boat...I wish that I had a nice lakehouse and enough $$$ to own it, the house and an X-Star. Screw a pontoon!

Maristar210
01-24-2008, 09:58 AM
One thing fueling the cost is rise in cost of materials, but also the 190/197 market is SO SMALL!

Go to a MC dealership and you won't see a prostar sitting on the lot. Because ski boats represent such a small portion of their production compared to the family and wakeboard segment.

The X80 is really not a wakeboat, if you flip through your buyers guide its just a wakeboard package stuck on their big family boat (Maristar line). It is really a bit of a cruiser, with bathroom and such onboard.

But the wake package is a popular item for a boat to have, you lose money on in imho, but popular anyway.

You spend your 140K on a 28' I/O vs the X80 and you will find that you can't ride behind it, but it'll go faster. And that would be the main difference.

I would only add that it is great for surfing. I mean how can it not be at 28 feet and nearly 8000 pounds. Jim's buddy Zane rocks the shredd stixx behind it

Ric
01-24-2008, 09:59 AM
Can someone fill me in on what this boat does better besides maybe a smoother ride due to size. Is there a comparison on this boat to others that show it's better than it's siblings? I'm not saying it won't sell, it obviously does, I just would like to know why and how this boat is better. Are there rider reviews on this boat?
(BTW no offense taken) see I cannot give you specifics, I have never test ridden one.

Looks to me that the percieved value would be it's size

the capacity would be a value

range?

yes, I'd think medium rough waters would be another value to this boat?

others may be able to add here.

Would an owner of a new Tahoe I/O see the value in my 197 ?

TMCNo1
01-24-2008, 09:59 AM
To some people, $100K is not a big deal. I'm not one of them. :(

That's the perfect boat for drbrainey to add to his fleet!:rolleyes:

shepherd
01-24-2008, 10:00 AM
Can someone fill me in on what this boat does better besides maybe a smoother ride due to size.

You can take a crap in it. :cool:

88 PS190
01-24-2008, 10:02 AM
That's the perfect boat for drbrainey to add to his fleet!:rolleyes:

has he been here debating the merits of MC vs Cobalt again>?

its also a good way to swamp a prostar 190.

TMCNo1
01-24-2008, 10:03 AM
I just want to know when did MC come out with a tripple axle trailer? Never seen one of those before.

That looks like a West Coast manufactured trailer, not a MC, anybody can apply a decal or a s/s plaque to a trailer rail!

Maristar210
01-24-2008, 10:05 AM
Wow right there at Mastrercraft.com

Whoda thunk it

Comfort Zone vs. Amplification

The human race is a contest to go live life large. Which is your personalized invitation to fully immerse yourself in all the boundless joys and wonders of the world. And thereís no more appropriate way to live large on the water than the X-80.

At 28 feet long and nine feet wide, consider it your own private sanctuary. With everything you need to make the most of your time upon the sunny side of the earth. The X-80 seats 15 comfortably, and offers plenty of storage, options and amenities for all-day excursions.

And because it has the soul of a MasterCraft, itís as exciting as it is spacious. Twin V-8ís with counter-rotating props rocket the X-80 across your favorite lake. And the KGB ballast system offers wakeboarders our famously engineered wakes for giant air and cushy landings.

On your mark, get set, go large.

Length
28'3"

Beam
9'6"

Boat Weight
6,420 Lbs.

Seating
15 Persons or 2,300 Lbs.

Fuel Capacity
100 Gallon

88 PS190
01-24-2008, 10:05 AM
Full tank of fuel = 329$ ha ha.

coz
01-24-2008, 10:06 AM
For a 28' boat with twins, it is not expensive. Go on boattrader and check out anything in the 28-30' range... It is not cheap! Just because you do not see the value in it, others pay this and much more for 28' boats. Coz, look around on the river... do you have any idea what a 26' DCB costs? I will answer that with $200k+++

My neighbor (on the river) has a DCB and it's the fastest scariest boat I've been in, he has twin trick mercury 300 ob's on the boat and the windshields are f-16 fighter jet shields, and the 2 props for this boat were $6500 a piece. Nice boat if your into that. Also it's about $175 to gas it up and that will last about a half day. Too costly for this po'man :D

TMCNo1
01-24-2008, 10:07 AM
has he been here debating the merits of MC vs Cobalt again>?

its also a good way to swamp a prostar 190.
I heard he was researching another purchase for the pimp of his son's assistant!:D

88 PS190
01-24-2008, 10:11 AM
haha ha ha... Oh drbrainey makes me smile.

Sodar
01-24-2008, 10:13 AM
My neighbor (on the river) has a DCB and it's the fastest scariest boat I've been in, he has twin trick mercury 300 ob's on the boat and the windshields are f-16 fighter jet shields, and the 2 props for this boat were $6500 a piece. Nice boat if your into that. Also it's about $175 to gas it up and that will last about a half day. Too costly for this po'man :D

I personally love DCBs. The rigging is impeccable and the fit and finish is comprable to a Schiada. However, the owners drink even more Kool-Aid than MC owners do! Someday, I will be hitting Dave up for a new 32', but that is after I buy my X-80 for river runs to Roadrunner, Foxes and Badnochs on the busiest of busy weekends out there!!! :D

To answer your question about the demo of who purchases those boats, have you been out to Mead, the river or any other big body of water, when the weather turns nasty or there are more people on the lake than a freeway in gridlock??? If so, the X-80 will get you pretty much anywhere you wanna go, while you and I both would be searching for the nearest cove in our boats, trying to wait out the storm!!

KnoxX2
01-24-2008, 10:40 AM
I personally love DCBs. The rigging is impeccable and the fit and finish is comprable to a Schiada. However, the owners drink even more Kool-Aid than MC owners do! Someday, I will be hitting Dave up for a new 32', but that is after I buy my X-80 for river runs to Roadrunner, Foxes and Badnochs on the busiest of busy weekends out there!!! :D

To answer your question about the demo of who purchases those boats, have you been out to Mead, the river or any other big body of water, when the weather turns nasty or there are more people on the lake than a freeway in gridlock??? If so, the X-80 will get you pretty much anywhere you wanna go, while you and I both would be searching for the nearest cove in our boats, trying to wait out the storm!!

Great Point Sodar..........You only forgot one thing the X80 can hold more beer than our boats......Just Saying :rolleyes: :D

east tx skier
01-24-2008, 10:45 AM

I hear you can get under the bow of a 190 to wait out a storm, too. Is there anything a sub 20' ski boat can't do. :)

88 PS190
01-24-2008, 10:58 AM
I hear you can get under the bow of a 190 to wait out a storm, too. Is there anything a sub 20' ski boat can't do. :)

Its like a pop up camper!

Sodar
01-24-2008, 11:32 AM

Sadly, I have spent the night in the bow of my old 190 after a night of too much liquid consumption. Some may think I am joking, but I believe that there is photo evidence somewhere!

88 PS190
01-24-2008, 11:40 AM
Any fiberglass splinters in your rear end after that one sodar?

Sodar
01-24-2008, 11:42 AM
No, It was a very nice sleep (from what I can remember). It was nicely carpeted.

88 PS190
01-24-2008, 11:43 AM
the floor is, I meant from the ceiling, which isn't quite so comforting

Maristar210
01-24-2008, 11:43 AM
If you had an x-80 you could have spent the night curled up around the toilet. Watch out for the stray pubes in the back8p

coz
01-24-2008, 11:45 AM

Yes they are amazing boats. That's exactly what Mike does (neighbor) he's late 20's married with no kids (wife has lap dog), an IT manager for a big corporation (makes and has Bucks!) He doesn't like dropping on the strip section because it gets too crowded so he only goes on the lake (Havasu) with the DCB and he bought a new Malibu wakesetter (loaded to the max) so he has a boat to cruise with his buds to the spots you mentioned on the river and they don't even ski or wakeboard, you might catch them trying to inner tube after a day of getting hammered at foxes, mostly they just drink and float.
I guess it sounds like I'm a little envious of the little whipper-shnapper! Ayy? I am! of the money he has and the chicks he gets on his boats! This from a 45 year old married father of 4. :D I'm not old just older! :D

D3skier
01-24-2008, 09:08 PM
...... ..... :love:
:smile:31024 :eek:
how do you have time to rant like this when your avatar looks that good....

TX.X-30 fan
01-24-2008, 09:52 PM
X80 is a beautiful tank, great for crusing calm lakes with lots of friends!!

Crap in rough water, too big to turn for boarding, I would love to have one to cruise on, with a good boarding/ski boat in reserve. The price is insane being that it does not excell at anything. IMHO

magnum
01-24-2008, 10:07 PM
looks small

88 PS190
01-24-2008, 10:17 PM
looks small

lol,

I can assure you if you place your boat on a trailer next to one, you will feel dwarfed.

BrandonKTM
01-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Slept in the front of your 190 huh? Well, when I was a young pup I did the dirty in the front of my S & S. I don't remember too much as we were into Beerbongs pretty heavy then. It is tight in there............ the boat that is!

Lennyp04
01-25-2008, 06:38 AM

That picture almost looks like a fish eye lens or wide angle

TMCNo1
01-25-2008, 06:50 AM
The camera may have got wet and the picture shrunk!

BrianM
01-25-2008, 09:06 AM

The cost of a new 190/197 is almost crazy to me. In 10 years the price of this boat has gone up nearly 100%. According to the '96 WSM boat buyers guide the MSRP on a 190 w/ the LT1, Slot and trailer was $34,120. Today that boat wold 190, MCX , slot , trailer would sticker at $60k. What other big ticket item cost has gone up that much. Certainly not cars. Maybe the housing market but that is correcting itself as we speak.

coz
01-25-2008, 09:28 AM
The cost of a new 190/197 is almost crazy to me. In 10 years the price of this boat has gone up nearly 100%. According to the '96 WSM boat buyers guide the MSRP on a 190 w/ the LT1, Slot and trailer was $34,120. Today that boat wold 190, MCX , slot , trailer would sticker at $60k. What other big ticket item cost has gone up that much. Certainly not cars. Maybe the housing market but that is correcting itself as we speak.

I hear you! I havn't been looking to buy a new boat so I really wasn't up to todays prices and after this thread I've been checking it out and I'm blown away! I bought a brand new Maxum in 1997 and the OTD price I paid for that boat probably wouldn't even be enough for a down in todays market. :( The popularity of watersports these days have made the builders and investors very wealthy!

Ric
01-25-2008, 10:16 AM
The cost of a new 190/197 is almost crazy to me. In 10 years the price of this boat has gone up nearly 100%. According to the '96 WSM boat buyers guide the MSRP on a 190 w/ the LT1, Slot and trailer was $34,120. Today that boat wold 190, MCX , slot , trailer would sticker at $60k. What other big ticket item cost has gone up that much. Certainly not cars. Maybe the housing market but that is correcting itself as we speak. blah... Those are bad deals compared to my new 197 in 05 for 28k drive-out

east tx skier
01-25-2008, 10:36 AM
blah... Those are bad deals compared to my new 197 in 05 for 28k drive-out

The price you paid fluctuates, but I am too lazy to go fishing for old quotes.

Sodar
01-25-2008, 10:51 AM
blah... Those are bad deals compared to my new 197 in 05 for 28k drive-out

You got taken! Mine was OTD, shipped to CA and full of gas for $27.9k. :D

88 PS190
01-25-2008, 12:01 PM
What other big ticket item cost has gone up that much. Certainly not cars. Maybe the housing market but that is correcting itself as we speak.

Well cars have gone up, maybe there are plenty of them that haven't, but the cost of say a BMW M3 from 1990 to the 2008, you're looking at a jump from an msrp of around $34,950 to getting in the high 50's low 60's for an optioned out car.

Then the luxury tax on it, its not universal, but other brands have done the same exact thing.

And of course compare the 197 to the SN 196, I don't have the new buyers guide around but I know last year's base was near 50K.

The more limited the market, the larger the cost increase, and 3 event is not becoming more prevalent, its wake wake wake.

Maristar210
01-25-2008, 12:38 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: And the price of gas has gone up a lot too :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sodar
01-25-2008, 12:41 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: And the price of gas has gone up a lot too :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And the value of the dollar??

That has gone down!

Ric
01-25-2008, 12:48 PM
The price you paid fluctuates, but I am too lazy to go fishing for old quotes. damn if you are not correct sir! I am all swimmy headed from fever today. You are correct, mine was 27k drive-out in '05

jkski
01-25-2008, 12:55 PM
$102k for an X80.... why not just buy a MALIVETTE for $120K!!! YEP, that's what it's going for!!!

BrianM
01-25-2008, 01:01 PM
Well cars have gone up, maybe there are plenty of them that haven't, but the cost of say a BMW M3 from 1990 to the 2008, you're looking at a jump from an msrp of around $34,950 to getting in the high 50's low 60's for an optioned out car.

That is 17 years. We are talking double the price in 10 years. Sorry but costs have not gone up double for MC to build these boats.

Ric
01-25-2008, 01:02 PM
oh lord, please let us not be forced to discuss costs relative to price again.

Maristar210
01-25-2008, 01:12 PM
That is 17 years. We are talking double the price in 10 years. Sorry but costs have not gone up double for MC to build these boats.

Just ****tin ya. Double is double however. Are double good? Double profit? Double cost?

I might only seriously add the issues with fiberglass and all the related resins must be a nightmare in terms of waste disposal and plant air quality. I love boats but the red tape involved and EPA requirements with producing them most certainly adds to the cost.

Thanks for that mirror Brian, your a good egg in me's book. ;)

Patrick Hardy
01-25-2008, 01:41 PM
Chasing that is what getting out of bed in the morning is all about.

Patrick Hardy
01-25-2008, 01:46 PM
BrianM, that is exactly the same point that I was making for the 103K price X80. The drastic price increase on all MC over the last ten years is crazy.

layin it down
03-24-2008, 11:41 PM
I know that I am a new boat owner but I was reading this thread and came across something that I didn't understand.

I personally love DCBs. The rigging is impeccable and the fit and finish is comprable to a Schiada. However, the owners drink even more Kool-Aid than MC owners do!

What the heck is kool-aid and where do I get some

sand2snow22
03-24-2008, 11:48 PM
Gotta talk to HB about the Kool-Aid. Then you can fit in with the Cool kids!

JKTX21
03-25-2008, 12:00 AM
I could buy ten of my friends comparable boats to my own for that much. I'm sure they'd be seated comfortably.

To each his own... did my old boss need a Bell 206, Bonanza G36, and a twin King Air? No, of course not... he could have just kept the King Air.

Chas
03-25-2008, 12:06 AM
Wow - I really like the swim step. Maybe it's large enough to qualify as a 'swim party step,' but I am thinking about doing something like this for my old, rather ugly fiberglass swim step on my old, rather ugly S&S.

http://www.sellitnowmotors.com/classifieds/user_images/watercraft/watercraft.159.7.jpg

erkoehler
03-25-2008, 12:09 AM
That platform style is in the thousands :) I love the look too!

layin it down
03-25-2008, 12:41 AM
what is hb and i still don't know what kool-aid is guys I fill me in here

TX.X-30 fan
03-25-2008, 10:13 AM
I've seen several X80's around Torch lake and Elk Lake,

In ways they make sense, in many ways they do not.

But if you really want a boat that has wakeboard styling and performance, yet can handle the waves on rough days (when i have to either cross at an angle going 10 mph or stay home) Then they could perhaps work for you.

Except the truth of the 80 is its crap in big water. Slow to maneuver for boarding.

Sodar
03-25-2008, 10:20 AM
what is hb and i still don't know what kool-aid is guys I fill me in here

HB= Happy H0MO Hoosier Bob
Kool-Aid= A lubricant used between HB and StariSteve

tex
03-25-2008, 10:34 AM
If I had a lake house and a boat lift to have it up on...I would get one...oh yeah...I would need 120k burning a hole in my wetsuit too!

wakeX2wake
03-25-2008, 10:51 AM
i don't see how anybody could buy that boat to wakeboard... mastercraft really should take the 'x' off the name... anyone who has ever been to the water would know they would HATE turning that thing to pick somebody up... not to mention the amount of gas you would burn would be STUPID... that boat is for showing off on a big lake that doesn't have rough water and you don't want to go fast on... i've had a 23 footer ('93 maristar 225vrs) and it was too big and cumbersome for my liking... if i buy anything over 23 ft it will be capable of speeds well in excess of 50mph... thinking something like 90s... yeah that's a good number

454Prostar190
03-25-2008, 12:10 PM
The guy that my youngest son works for has an X-80. My son says that it is absolutely awesome, huge but, makes a good show, and as far as registration goes, is considered a yacht. He also says that it rides a bit better that our S&S! lol

layin it down
03-25-2008, 12:13 PM
sodar you are speaking a different language

ShamrockIV
03-25-2008, 12:14 PM
i am still upset about the double shifters!! they could have done much better!!!!

Maristar210
03-25-2008, 12:20 PM
HB= Happy H0MO Hoosier Bob
Kool-Aid= A lubricant used between HB and StariSteve

Another moderator told me not to alter words like you just did here. What do you make of that 8p 8p

And.... we use kay why jelly ***** :D

layin it down
03-25-2008, 12:30 PM
for the money of those x 80s what about a deck boat like a conquest or even a pontoon I heard those are pretty nice

Sodar
03-25-2008, 12:31 PM
for the money of those x 80s what about a deck boat like a conquest or even a pontoon I heard those are pretty nice

Where ya from? Not many even know what a conquest is! :D

layin it down
03-25-2008, 12:35 PM
I am from the west coast but I have been just millin around the net looking at boats of similar size and comprable price those just looked kinda nice and fast

Sodar
03-25-2008, 12:36 PM
I am from the west coast but I have been just millin around the net looking at boats of similar size and comprable price those just looked kinda nice and fast

Yeah, I can read your location! :D Where in the West? So Cal, Nor Cal, NW, where you at?

layin it down
03-25-2008, 12:37 PM
fallbrook area

layin it down
03-25-2008, 12:48 PM
where are you from sodar

Sodar
03-25-2008, 12:51 PM
Oh OK. Do you go to the river, head up to Elsinore, or down to the bay?

I am from Seal Beach... near Long Beach.

layin it down
03-25-2008, 12:53 PM
I test drove my boat on elsinor but mainly the lakes and rivers

Sodar
03-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Where do you usually go on the river?

layin it down
03-25-2008, 12:55 PM
parker area but Im new to the area we went their as kids and alot has changed

Sodar
03-25-2008, 12:57 PM
parker area but Im new to the area we went their as kids and alot has changed

Sure has! Up at sunrise for a morning ski run and that is IT! :mad:

layin it down
03-25-2008, 01:09 PM
do you have a place up there on the river?

Sodar
03-25-2008, 01:10 PM
I have a trailer in parker and my parents are looking for a place in Blythe.

layin it down
03-25-2008, 01:15 PM
that is awsome where i parker? I was reading the post earlier with DCB's and shiadas I used to go to the ski races when I was a kid with my folks and I remember them running those schiadas when I was looking for my boat I couldn't believe an 85 schiada for 66K seem stupid

Sodar
03-25-2008, 01:18 PM
I have it at the Rio.

Yeah, those Schiadas are sweet boats. I have a few buddies that have them and a few buddies that ski behind them. I was just out at the Parker ski races at the beginning of the month... the schiadas are the "slow" boats now! Some of the auzzie boats are INCREDIBLE!

454Prostar190
03-25-2008, 01:31 PM
I test drove my boat on elsinor but mainly the lakes and rivers

I grew up in Corona. Lake Elsinore used to be totally dry in the mid 60's and I went with my dad to watch the first water come into Lake Elsinore to refill it and make it the mud pit that it is! That was probably in '68 or '69. And just to let you all know.... You are only as old as you feel!:o lol

TX.X-30 fan
03-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Where do you usually go on the river?

You two should really get a room???? 8p

Maristar210
03-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Is layin it down on the top or bottom Cameron?

You guys already got spoons then right?

wakeX2wake
03-25-2008, 03:33 PM
I Got Dibs On Top Bunk

ShamrockIV
03-25-2008, 03:34 PM
I Got Dibs On Top Bunk

no auburn they are spooning??? :(

must be a cali thing!!!

wakeX2wake
03-25-2008, 03:37 PM
ahhh... taking it slow... i can respect that

ShamrockIV
03-25-2008, 03:42 PM
i guess so. u sound like a man of expierence there auburn!! lol

Maristar210
03-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Taking it slow?

With a drywall mixer?

I digress that is not slow?

See they're both offline now so they must be at the rest area....

ShamrockIV
03-25-2008, 03:43 PM
funny maristar!!! maybe having a smoke??

wakeX2wake
03-25-2008, 03:45 PM
a rest area now that's romantesticle

ShamrockIV
03-25-2008, 03:47 PM
reminds me of a ice cube song. those things can be bad for ur health!!!

TX.X-30 fan
03-25-2008, 04:28 PM
no auburn they are spooning??? :(

must be a cali thing!!!

This should give you an idea what there doing auburn.

I believe that is Sodar on the right licking his left forearm. 32824

Maristar210
03-25-2008, 04:36 PM
Moderated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TX.X-30 fan
03-25-2008, 04:38 PM

Sodar
03-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Take it easy... leave it for the DS! ;) :mad: ;)

wakeX2wake
03-25-2008, 04:50 PM
This should give you an idea what there doing auburn.

I believe that is Sodar on the right licking his left forearm. 32824
ok now that's just too CUTE!!!...

i'm kidding i don't even like cats

454Prostar190
03-25-2008, 05:05 PM

I'm learning as I go here and I found this DCB... looks like a thrill ride!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oMqcQyd5vk

Lennyp04
03-25-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm learning as I go here and I found this DCB... looks like a thrill ride!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oMqcQyd5vk

I can't believe they let that boat on a lake. That seems like an ocean racer to me....with that much power!

layin it down
03-25-2008, 06:11 PM
wow im new to this board and I thought I was a homophobe alot of gay bashing goin on here

layin it down
03-25-2008, 06:14 PM
I saw one of those dcbs on the river and it had to almost come off plane to turn around

ShamrockIV
03-25-2008, 06:32 PM
i just wanted spoon but she wanted to fork!! lol