PDA

View Full Version : MC Accessories, where do you get info?

bridomine99
01-18-2008, 12:17 PM
I assume MC has a huge list of accessories available for their boats beyond what is on the website. Where can you see this stuff and get some ideas on pricing. The two things I have in mind to get started are heat and a depth finder for our 01 Prostar 190.

Thanks

TMCNo1
01-18-2008, 12:24 PM
TT member MYMC, MasterCraft of Charoltte, here, http://mymastercraft.com/ has one of the largest line of parts, normal accessories and custom accessories to be found online. If you don't see it, call him @ the # on his website and he will work with you in getting what you need or want!

MYMC
01-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Heater: http://mymastercraft.com/product_details.cfm?ITEM_ID=21753&product=556125&product_type=GENERAL&company=MasterCraft&sub_product=Misc

Depth finder: (you need all three pieces)
http://mymastercraft.com/product_details.cfm?ITEM_ID=14023&product=509107&product_type=GENERAL&company=MasterCraft&sub_product=Gauges

http://mymastercraft.com/product_details.cfm?ITEM_ID=21496&product=509103&product_type=GENERAL&company=MasterCraft&sub_product=Gauges

http://mymastercraft.com/product_details.cfm?ITEM_ID=14021&product=509105&product_type=GENERAL&company=MasterCraft&sub_product=Gauges

MYMC
01-18-2008, 12:25 PM
TT member MYMC, here, http://mymastercraft.com/ has one of the largest line of parts, normal accessories and custom accessories to be found around. If you don't see it, call him @ the # on his website and he will work with you!
As always thank you Harold!:D

bridomine99
01-18-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks,

I'll keep this info and get ahold of you if I decide to go for it. Is my assumption correct that the depth gauge would fit into one of the open gauge spots on the dash?

MYMC
01-18-2008, 05:14 PM
Thanks,

I'll keep this info and get ahold of you if I decide to go for it. Is my assumption correct that the depth gauge would fit into one of the open gauge spots on the dash?
Yes, that is correct.

bridomine99
02-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the MC depth finder installed in a dash similar to the 01 PS190.

Also, MYMC could you shoot me a PM with the price shipped to 55125 for everything I would need to put it in.

Thanks

puck_11
02-08-2008, 01:11 AM
Brian, just a forecast, because I know you're itching to use your boat, and you can only accesorize it for so long. How's the platform coming along?

TX - Sunny skies. Warm. High 82F.
MN - Windy with morning snow showers. Highs in the upper teens and lows -4 to -8F.

Andyg
02-08-2008, 09:43 AM
If your dash looks anything like my 03 dash here is a photo of what it would look like. The depth gauge is the middle gauge between the clock and the fuel gauge.

jkski
02-08-2008, 10:29 AM
If you are doing it yourself there are a couple of things to keep in mind. "Assuming" for a second that the dash and wring are the same as they were in my 02....you probably have a blank gauge in the far right slot, with your clock sitting just to the left of that. You will need to move the clock to the right one slot and then place your depth gauge in the slot vacated by the clock...reason: the depth gauge is much longer and needs more space that is provided by the slot to the far right.
The wiring is all under there and well marked, so before you start splicing into wires, etc. take a minute to look a your wiring harness and look at the ID bands...it will save you a lot of time and frustration. All of this holds true for the heater as well as depth finder installs.
MC does a great job of building these boats and making them easy to add items to later, as they simply put the same behind the scenes components in no matter how you order the boat.
Good luck, and I can assure you that if you choose to do this on your own you will get a true appreciation for how well your boat is built and why we pay the price we pay for the quality.

bridomine99
02-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Brian, just a forecast, because I know you're itching to use your boat, and you can only accesorize it for so long. How's the platform coming along?

TX - Sunny skies. Warm. High 82F.
MN - Windy with morning snow showers. Highs in the upper teens and lows -4 to -8F.

lol...

I appreciate you bringing it to my attention that it's hot and sunny down there in TX. Yes, we are looking at snow and cold today in MN...lol. I havn't got going with the projects yet because I was out in Yellowstone for a week; however next week should be able to get started.

bridomine99
02-08-2008, 06:04 PM
If your dash looks anything like my 03 dash here is a photo of what it would look like. The depth gauge is the middle gauge between the clock and the fuel gauge.

Thats exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the photo.

bridomine99
02-08-2008, 06:05 PM
If you are doing it yourself there are a couple of things to keep in mind. "Assuming" for a second that the dash and wring are the same as they were in my 02....you probably have a blank gauge in the far right slot, with your clock sitting just to the left of that. You will need to move the clock to the right one slot and then place your depth gauge in the slot vacated by the clock...reason: the depth gauge is much longer and needs more space that is provided by the slot to the far right.
The wiring is all under there and well marked, so before you start splicing into wires, etc. take a minute to look a your wiring harness and look at the ID bands...it will save you a lot of time and frustration. All of this holds true for the heater as well as depth finder installs.
MC does a great job of building these boats and making them easy to add items to later, as they simply put the same behind the scenes components in no matter how you order the boat.
Good luck, and I can assure you that if you choose to do this on your own you will get a true appreciation for how well your boat is built and why we pay the price we pay for the quality.

Thats great to hear. I was at the dealer this week and they also mentioned the tip to swap positions with the clock.