PDA

View Full Version : Smokey and the Bandit Car on Barrett Jackson auction!!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-16-2008, 11:06 AM
Hey did anyone see that Smokey and the Bandit Trans am on Barrett Jackson last night? it brought $63K and well worth it too.

ShamrockIV
01-16-2008, 11:09 AM
"boy when i got home, I am gonna pucn yo momma in the mouth! There is no way that you came from my loins"

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Hey did anyone see that Smokey and the Bandit Trans am on Barrett Jackson last night? it brought $63K and well worth it too.Pontiac never made a "Bandit Package" Trans Am. They were just Trans Ams that looked like the one in the movie......

pram
01-16-2008, 11:12 AM
You know I've always wondered if those cars came from the factory all dressed up or did the dealers put the graphics on afterwards. Seems now I know. Thanks 03 35th.

Was the car on Barrett a car used in the movie? That's a pile of dough for a Hemroid Car

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 11:15 AM
You know I've always wondered if those cars came from the factory all dressed up or did the dealers put the graphics on afterwards. Seems now I know. Thanks 03 35th.

Was the car on Barrett a car used in the movie? That's a pile of dough for a Hemroid CarAll Trans Ams in those years came with the gold decals unless the car was white then you could get blue....... If it didn't have gold decals it was just a firebird.

01-16-2008, 11:25 AM
nope. they offered a bandit package. the movie was so popular in 77, that it was 2nd to only Star Wars, and they decided to builld a "bandit" package with the graphics that was like the one in the movie. 6.6L engine, black & gold with the "bandit" logo on the doors in the gold stripe.

pram
01-16-2008, 11:28 AM
Wow you guys both seem to know your $h!t, but you guys are saying the opposite thing of each other.

Any links or dealer info?

I don't want to cause any trouble but I would really like to know the truth on this.

Leroy
01-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Pictures UMP!

These cars have to be really old, like 1975 or so?

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 11:36 AM
nope. they offered a bandit package. the movie was so popular in 77, that it was 2nd to only Star Wars, and they decided to builld a "bandit" package with the graphics that was like the one in the movie. 6.6L engine, black & gold with the "bandit" logo on the doors in the gold stripe.When I was looking to buy one to restore I contacted Pontiac to find out what Letter/Number combination in the VIN# was to make sure I was getting a "Bandit Package" car, and Pontiac told me they never made one from the factory like that. It was all aftermarket or dealer add on......

lanier92prostar
01-16-2008, 11:37 AM
I saw something on TV that Burt is having one rebuilt for himself. The car was pretty trashed, it must have been one used for one of the stunts.

01-16-2008, 11:40 AM
When I was looking to buy one to restore I contacted Pontiac to find out what Letter/Number combination in the VIN# was to make sure I was getting a "Bandit Package" car, and Pontiac told me they never made one from the factory like that. It was all aftermarket or dealer add on......

You actually thought some lazy corporate middle management tool would know what packages were offered on the 1978 Firebird? You mean to tell me that you actually wasted your time and called them?

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 11:41 AM
I saw something on TV that Burt is having one rebuilt for himself. The car was pretty trashed, it must have been one used for one of the stunts.All the cars used in the movie didn't have VIN# and were destroyed by Pontiac after the movies were made......

ShamrockIV
01-16-2008, 11:43 AM
Well all i know is the one in the movie had a SWEET sound!!!!!!!!

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 11:45 AM
You actually thought some lazy corporate middle management tool would know what packages were offered on the 1978 Firebird? You mean to tell me that you actually wasted your time and called them?I did search after seach on Trans Am forums and websites and got nothing. I couldn't even find a copy of a window sticker that said "Bandit Package" from one of the cars on the internet.

Prostar Rich
01-16-2008, 11:49 AM
Here is a link with info regarding the so called Bandit Trans AM.

http://www.78ta.com/banditedition.htm

Hope this clears things up.

Prostar Rich

01-16-2008, 11:49 AM
All the cars used in the movie didn't have VIN# and were destroyed by Pontiac after the movies were made......

Who told you that? the same coffee champion at GM?

01-16-2008, 11:50 AM
I did search after seach on Trans Am forums and websites and got nothing. I couldn't even find a copy of a window sticker that said "Bandit Package" from one of the cars on the internet.

you didnt look hard enough. try again

01-16-2008, 11:51 AM

Prostar Rich

that is a 1981 model. wrong year. dont you hear good?

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 11:53 AM
Man you guys are a clueless buncha punks :D

Workin for Toys and RexDog know more in thier shop rags than you guys do...

The 6.6 made roughly 325 hp max but it was hard to tell. That 3:23 stock rear end sure made her a DAAAWG out of the hole and she would not begin to holler until 80 at which time the suspension was heading south. Tough car to keep on the road at 100 mph and it took what seemed like forever. In 1977 the gas crisis changed this car forever. It was choked down to 185BHP with the largest motor and took well over 16 seconds in the quarter mile. A pit bike would beat it.

Anone worth thier salt knows the true period was 64-72 after that it was gone.

My all time favorite was a 66 Pontiac GTO convertable with a 429 tri-power. Hauled *** and got *** all at the same time..... :D

Lesson over....

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 11:53 AM

Prostar RichThe Trans Am in the movies were 77 and 80 models.

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 11:55 AM

The 6.6 made roughly 325 hp max but it was hard to tell. That 3:23 stock rear end sure made her a DAAAWG out of the hole and she would not begin to holler until 80 at which time the suspension was heading south. Tough car to keep on the road at 100 mph and it took what seemed like forever. In 1977 the gas crisis changed this car forever. It was choked down to 185BHP with the largest motor and took well over 16 seconds in the quarter mile. A pit bike would beat it.

My all time favorite was a 66 Pontiac GTO convertable with a 429 tri-power. Hauled *** and got *** all at the same time..... :D

Lesson over....Have you read anything in this thread you tard???????

shepherd
01-16-2008, 11:56 AM
I think the one on B-J was a 1980 model.

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 11:57 AM
you didnt look hard enough. try again
You at work UMP?????

Then get on your GM super computer and dig it up.......

If you can't I'm sure your buddies that handle trade-in values can do it....

01-16-2008, 11:57 AM
The Trans Am in the movies were 77 and 80 models.
I cant believe you got this part right.

shepherd
01-16-2008, 11:58 AM
All Trans Ams in those years came with the gold decals unless the car was white then you could get blue....... If it didn't have gold decals it was just a firebird.

Mike Joy said the eagle decal on the hood was known as the "Flying Chicken" because those cars were considered underpowered compared to the earlier model muscle cars. 8p

01-16-2008, 11:58 AM
I think the one on B-J was a 1980 model.
what are you talking about? if your going to post on this serious thread, please keep your posts on topic.

pram
01-16-2008, 11:59 AM
You at work UMP?????

I think that I am beginning to side with this guy (can't believe I would say that but I did)

I thought you knew things UMP, your getting your a$$ handed to you in this information session

shepherd
01-16-2008, 11:59 AM
what are you talking about? if your going to post on this serious thread, please keep your posts on topic.

:uglyhamme sorry, wrong forum!

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:00 PM
what are you talking about? if your going to post on this serious thread, please keep your posts on topic.Barrett-Jackson you know it all

01-16-2008, 12:00 PM
You at work UMP?????

why should I? you seem to have found the czar of all that is trans am history at GM, why dont you send him some more coffee for some answers?

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:04 PM
Have you read anything in this thread you tard???????

Why yes I have and guess what? You're still an idiot 8p :D

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:05 PM
why should I? you seem to have found the czar of all that is trans am history at GM, why dont you send him some more coffee for some answers?If your so sure that your right. Finding the Letter/Number combination shouldn't be that hard for a guy that works at a GM dealer.....

01-16-2008, 12:06 PM
Barrett-Jackson you know it all

well, the letters B-J have a different meaning. he should have typed it. you need to be detailed and discriptive to post here on this thead. I cant believe you actually believe that clown at GM. probably just a janitor that picked up the phone at lunch hour and told you what you wanted to hear. then he laughed.

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:06 PM
why should I? you seem to have found the czar of all that is trans am history at GM, why dont you send him some more coffee for some answers?BTW are you in middle management??????

pram
01-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Now that would be some concrete proof right there. What letter combinations do you use to identify a Bert Reynolds Car?

I just spent 3 minutes on Google and didn't find anything

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Why yes I have and guess what? You're still an idiot 8p :DShut up putz. You copied and pasted that right off the internet...........8p

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:11 PM
Shut up putz. You copied and pasted that right off the internet...........8p

Negative.... I had a friend who owned one and drove it. True story

THis is similar to what I owned back then but mine was a little more "seasoned" :D http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/442.jpg

RexDog1
01-16-2008, 12:12 PM

Lesson over....

You are right my shop rags are very smart, but the only thing I know is……..

When the left tire mark goes up on the curb and the right tire mark stays flat and even? Well, the '64 Skylark had a solid rear axle, so when the left tire would go up on the curb, the right tire would tilt out and ride along its edge. But that didn't happen here. The tire mark stayed flat and even. This car had an independent rear suspension. Now, in the '60's, there were only two other cars made in America that had positraction, and independent rear suspension, and enough power to make these marks. One was the Corvette, which could never be confused with the Buick Skylark. The other had the same body length, height, width, weight, wheel base, and wheel track as the '64 Skylark, and that was the 1963 Pontiac Tempest:rolleyes:

see u guys in a week or so have a good one be safe!!!:D

Prostar Rich
01-16-2008, 12:13 PM
Intresting thread. I also found this link.

http://www.transamflorida.com/SPECIALEDITIONINFO.htm

Prostar Rich

01-16-2008, 12:14 PM
If your so sure that your right. Finding the Letter/Number combination shouldn't be that hard for a guy that works at a GM dealer.....

You want a letter? oh, I will get you a letter!!!! I will take the entire alphabet and you know where you can stick it!!!!!

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:14 PM

THis is similar to what I owned back then but mine was a little more "seasoned" :D http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/442.jpgYea, I see it has your plates on it......

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:15 PM

When the left tire mark goes up on the curb and the right tire mark stays flat and even? Well, the '64 Skylark had a solid rear axle, so when the left tire would go up on the curb, the right tire would tilt out and ride along its edge. But that didn't happen here. The tire mark stayed flat and even. This car had an independent rear suspension. Now, in the '60's, there were only two other cars made in America that had positraction, and independent rear suspension, and enough power to make these marks. One was the Corvette, which could never be confused with the Buick Skylark. The other had the same body length, height, width, weight, wheel base, and wheel track as the '64 Skylark, and that was the 1963 Pontiac Tempest:rolleyes:

Man was she hot in that movie: My Cousin Vinny

01-16-2008, 12:16 PM

THis is similar to what I owned back then but mine was a little more "seasoned" :D http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/442.jpg

Thats a sissymobile steve, Burt Reynolds would never drive something like that.

01-16-2008, 12:17 PM

Prostar Rich

I am not reading anymore of your links after that last one you posted.

pram
01-16-2008, 12:20 PM
You want a letter? oh, I will get you a letter!!!! I will take the entire alphabet and you know where you can stick it!!!!!

You tell him UMP. Who does he think that he is spewing that, then demanding that you provide him with letters and numbers to identify the car.

Maybe if he used the internet for other uses he might have found out the information himself.

some guys aren't willing to do a lick of work to help themselves :mad:

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:20 PM

Prostar RichBlack and Gold Edition!!!!!!

But what about the Bandit Package that UMP is so confident about?????

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:21 PM
Yea, I see it has your plates on it......

God you are funny

NOPE

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:22 PM
You tell him UMP. Who does he think that he is spewing that, then demanding that you provide him with letters and numbers to identify the car.

Maybe if he used the internet for other uses he might have found out the information himself.

some guys aren't willing to do a lick of work to help themselves :mad:Shut Up Pram and quit kissing UMPs a$$.......

I did do the search over and over thats how I know its not there.

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Aw hell.... Lets invite some friends over, watch Halloween I, Listen to the Doobie Brothers, drink some beer and hit the bong - This will make UMP more comfortable here :D

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:24 PM
[QUOTE=03 35th Anniversary]Shut Up Pram and quit kissing UMPs a$$.......

I did do the search over and over thats how I know its not there.[/QUOTE

Backtracker :rolleyes:

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:24 PM
What he is calling the "Bandit Package" is actually the Black & Gold Edition...... You have 2 of those a Y-81 and a Y-82 on was T-Top and the other hard top. The hard top is the most rare of that year.

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:27 PM
Aw hell.... Lets invite some friends over, watch Halloween I, Listen to the Doobie Brothers, drink some beer and hit the bong - This will make UMP more comfortable here :DPlease quit posting till you have a valid point about the topic of this thread....

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:27 PM
What he is calling the "Bandit Package" is actually the Black & Gold Edition...... You 2 of those a Y-81 and a Y-82 on was T-Top and the other hard top. The had top is the most rare of that year.

Wrong again....:rolleyes:

Google is just google. Don't take what you read as gospel.

(03 35th says: "Papa just one time I'd like ta bar-BQ his ***")

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:29 PM
Please quit posting till you have a valid point about the topic of this thread....

How about you... aw hell forget it. It ain't worth explaining...

pram
01-16-2008, 12:29 PM
Hey you hear that UMP? 03 did his homework.

Your spewing stuff you don't know about. He knows. You don't

Prostar Rich
01-16-2008, 12:30 PM
I am not reading anymore of your links after that last one you posted.

While I am not claiming to be an authority on weather the bandit package exists from what I have read it appears that there was only SE packages offered. Do you have the info on the bandit package that you would like share?

Prostar Rich

Maristar210
Please quit posting till you have a valid point about the topic of this thread....

On second thought where is the Mickey Mouse finger. This whole era was over before you were born so if anyone needs to shut up its your dumb ***:D

Workin' 4 Toys
There were no factory Bandit edition cars... However...there is Now available a Bandit Trans AM restored package deal with Burt's name on it. Not a factory car however. I wouldn't be surprised to see a re-make someday (Read: new Rambo) The cars range in HP from 400-700 and do appear to be correct from a distance. However, at close range obvious changes have been made. Neat projects I must say. Would I pay $200K for one, probably not.

I had a 1978 T/A 6.6 with a posi diff.. It's best feature was the ability to perform block long burnouts/smoke shows. It was loud, mean and looked good. However, not on the list of fastest cars, for sure. I can not deny it was a chic magnet at the time, I know it wasn't me...:rolleyes:

Rex- In reference to your post... TWO YOOTS....

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Wrong again....:rolleyes:

Google is just google. Don't take what you read as gospel.

(03 35th says: "Papa just one time I'd like ta bar-BQ his ***")Then go ahead and straighten me out what is it then?????

01-16-2008, 12:31 PM

some guys aren't willing to do a lick of work to help themselves :mad:

He' is just stalling. all he wants to do is argue with me. he has no idea what he is talking about.

shepherd
01-16-2008, 12:33 PM
I don't why you guys are drooling over that ugly, underpowered late 70s POS anyways.:purplaugh

THIS is a muscle car.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-16-2008, 12:33 PM
While I am not claiming to be an authority on weather the bandit package exists from what I have read it appears that there was only SE packages offered. Do you have the info on the bandit package that you would like share?

Prostar Rich
People sell the "Special Editions" All day long. If you could get double the value of something just by listing with those words, would you?

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:34 PM
There were no factory Bandit edition cars... However...there is Now available a Bandit Trans AM restored package deal with Burt's name on it. Not a factory car however. I wouldn't be surprised to see a re-make someday (Read: new Rambo) The cars range in HP from 400-700 and do appear to be correct from a distance. However, at close range obvious changes have been made. Neat projects I must say. Would I pay $200K for one, probably not.

I had a 1978 T/A 6.6 with a posi diff.. It's best feature was the ability to perform block long burnouts/smoke shows. It was loud, mean and looked good. However, not on the list of fastest cars, for sure. I can not deny it was a chic magnet at the time, I know it wasn't me...:rolleyes:

Rex- In reference to your post... TWO YOOTS....Well Staristar and UMP heres one of your gear heads that just backed up what I was saying!!!!!!!

01-16-2008, 12:35 PM
yoos guys are obviously WAY mislead about this. I hope you all know more about your boats than you do cars.

Ric confirmed all my statements about this Bandit package. he knows.

01-16-2008, 12:36 PM
Well Staristar and UMP heres one of your gear heads that just backed up what I was saying!!!!!!!

He aint my gearhead. Ric knows his stuff.

01-16-2008, 12:36 PM
I don't why you guys are drooling over that ugly, underpowered late 70s POS anyways.:purplaugh

THIS is a muscle car.

you actually think Burt Reynolds would drive THAT?????? :rolleyes:

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Then go ahead and straighten me out what is it then?????

Why should I?

shepherd
01-16-2008, 12:38 PM
you actually think Burt Reynolds would drive THAT?????? :rolleyes:

No. He couldn't handle it!

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:38 PM
He aint my gearhead. Ric knows his stuff.He has yet to show up for his A$$ kicking on this thread today......

Workin' 4 Toys
01-16-2008, 12:39 PM
Gearhead....Is that like the band motorhead..?? Who's calling who names here???

pram
01-16-2008, 12:40 PM
What makes you think that Rachael would know anything about a car from the 70's? Give yer head a shake UMP the cold is causing you problems

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Gearhead....Is that like the band motorhead..?? Who's calling who names here???Calm down Cletus it just means you know what talking about when it comes to cars.... 8p

Workin' 4 Toys
01-16-2008, 12:41 PM
He aint my gearhead. Ric knows his stuff.
She knows funny looking sunglasses and crankshaft straightening...Not as much about these cars...

pram
01-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Why can't you guys just hug, makeup and be nice to one another and agree to disagree :rolleyes:

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Why can't you guys just hug, makeup and be nice to one another and agree to disagree :rolleyes:This isn't the rainbow forum!!!!!!!!

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:42 PM
03 pain meds are on today huh?

WFT is talking about an aftermarket kit car. You are not.

Keep diggin. I'm enjoying this :D

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:44 PM
See the bike in my avatar? That too was made before you were born.

man at least Sodar knows when to shut up :D :D :D 8p

01-16-2008, 12:45 PM
this thread is so dumb.

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:46 PM
this thread is so dumb.

You started this thread 8p 8p

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:47 PM
03 pain meds are on today huh?

WFT is talking about an aftermarket kit car. You are not.

Keep diggin. I'm enjoying this :DWhat are you saying????

The "Bandit Package" is a factory package or its an after market kit?????

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:47 PM
'03 is still typing.

Hell he's probably banging on the keyboard by now :D :D :D

I can't stop laughing!!!!

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:50 PM
'03 is still typing.

Hell he's probably banging on the keyboard by now :D :D :D

I can't stop laughing!!!!Can't make a good point either......

Workin' 4 Toys
01-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Calm down Cletus it just means you know what talking about when it comes to cars.... 8p

Cletus.??
Since this thread is in reference to the most popular and most recognized automobile on planet earth, the Bandit's Trans Am.
Dragging the 2nd most recognized vehicle into this is uncalled for and doesn't give the General Lee the recognition it deserves...Then again it is a Mopar so who cares....:rolleyes:

pram
01-16-2008, 12:51 PM
this thread is so dumb.

No dumber than your claims to a factory optioned Burt Reynolds Car that never existed

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:51 PM
What are you saying????

I'm saying there is no such thing as the Bandit package in the period the cars were made. I have been staring at, reading about and learning cars for 30+ years. I have never heard of such a thing.

The aftermarket "Bandit kit" is what Burt is trying to use to fund his retirement. It's bad *** so I understand but very expensive...

These care essentially looked great in the day but that's where it stopped.

Sometimes its hard to tell when you guys are kidding. I have been laughing for five minutes straight :D

'03 needs his daiper changed?

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:53 PM
Cletus.??
Since this thread is in reference to the most popular and most recognized automobile on planet earth, the Bandit's Trans Am.
Dragging the 2nd most recognized vehicle into this is uncalled for and doesn't give the General Lee the recognition it deserves...Then again it is a Mopar so who cares....:rolleyes:
Its like a good looking girl with messed up tattoo on her fore arm......

01-16-2008, 12:53 PM
What are you saying????

Its factory!!

what do you think the word "Bandit" means in the gold strip on the door??

01-16-2008, 12:54 PM
No dumber than your claims to a factory optioned Burt Reynolds Car that never existed
Burt Reynolds was in Stroker Ace.

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm saying there is no such thing as the Bandit package in the period the cars were made. I have been staring at, reading about and learning cars for 30+ years. I have never heard of such a thing.

The aftermarket "Bandit kit" is what Burt is trying to use to fund his retirement. It's bad *** so I understand but very expensive...

These care essentially looked great in the day but that's where it stopped.

Sometimes its hard to tell when you guys are kidding. I have been laughing for five minutes straight :D

'03 needs his daiper changed?You tard thats what I have been saying the whole time, don't you read good????

BTW sit on it and rotate......

pram
01-16-2008, 12:57 PM
he was in The Cannon Ball Run also

Workin' 4 Toys
01-16-2008, 12:58 PM
Its factory!!

what do you think the word "Bandit" means in the gold strip on the door??
It's a signature notification stating you got taken for a ride by the person that put it there.

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 12:59 PM
You tard thats what I have been saying the whole time, don't you read good????

BTW sit on it and rotate......

I know. You argued with yourself for nearly a half hour :D

Why the F do you think I'm laughing so hard.

It is usually Ric who plays with UMP like this.

You should have seen RIC and I mess with UMP about an "adult site" we were members to. That lasted for days. UMP would PM me begging for the link. It was a link that did not exist. I nearly pissed myself at his expense...

You took the whole thing hook line and sinker by automatically taking a postion without realising you were being double crossed.

You's be the tard :D

01-16-2008, 01:00 PM
It's a signature notification stating you got taken for a ride by the person that put it there.
I never put any stickers on anybody's door.

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 01:01 PM
I never put any stickers on anybody's door.

But you did take him for a ride :D

01-16-2008, 01:03 PM
anybody see any purple cats?

pram
01-16-2008, 01:04 PM
Cat suits???

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 01:05 PM
anybody see any purple cats?Yea, it went that away with a Bandit sticker on his A$$......

pram
01-16-2008, 01:06 PM
So then is all that it took to make a Bandit Car was a sticker then?

That seems GEY if you ask me

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 01:07 PM
Yea, it went that away with a Bandit sticker on his A$$......

LOL

Oh my god '03 you ARE a sucker :D

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 01:08 PM
So then is all that it took to make a Bandit Car was a sticker then?

That seems GEY if you ask me

Hey it was drip molded

01-16-2008, 01:08 PM
Bandit Car.

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 01:09 PM
LOL

Oh my god '03 you ARE a sucker :D
Clam down its a joke Beavis..... 8p

pram
01-16-2008, 01:10 PM
Hey it was drip molded

Oh that is ok then as long as it was drip molded

pram
01-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Bandit Car.

The only Bandit around these parts now is HHH

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 01:12 PM
Oh that is ok then as long as it was drip molded

Well remember it was only for the "Bandit" optioned cars with the supercharged 455 remember?

pram
01-16-2008, 01:14 PM
I think that I might have read that somewhere now that you say that

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Well remember it was only for the "Bandit" optioned cars with the supercharged 455 remember?Show me a picture jacka$$..... With Burt in it......

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 01:19 PM
Show me a picture jacka$$..... With Burt in it......

right herehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/band.jpg

tex
01-16-2008, 01:20 PM
I thought the Bandit package had the big plastic shark glued to the top?

pram
01-16-2008, 01:20 PM
Holy $h!t

ask and thou shall receive

Prostar Rich
01-16-2008, 01:23 PM
right herehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/band.jpg

If you look real hard at the pic you can see "Bandit" in the pinstripe.

Prostar Rich

Anyone have a picture of the Bandit boat?

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 01:23 PM
right herehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/band.jpgAnd the S/C...... Get a clue man......

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 01:24 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/speed.jpg

03 35th Anniversary
01-16-2008, 01:26 PM
So what I got a Crew Cab Dually that will do 90.............

Maristar210
01-16-2008, 01:32 PM
'03 your proving your geyness

I'm going back to work

Here's some cool pics for you to look at that are not p orn. you know something different :D

http://www.thebanditrunphotos.com/photos2007.aspx

01-16-2008, 02:04 PM
If you look real hard at the pic you can see "Bandit" in the pinstripe.

Prostar Rich

Anyone have a picture of the Bandit boat?

What???

You dont have to look real hard at the picture to see him, he is RIGHT THERE! wearing teh Cowboy hat, Red shirt and the blue bell bottoms. dont you hear good? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

01-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Sharky's machine.

01-16-2008, 03:15 PM
Bandit Car.

01-16-2008, 06:50 PM
East bound and down.

KnoxX2
01-16-2008, 07:45 PM
Loaded up and trucking.............

KnoxX2
01-16-2008, 07:46 PM
We gona do what they say can't be done..............

01-16-2008, 07:53 PM
We gona do what they say can't be done..............
Dont quit your Day job Knox, your not a very good singer.

KnoxX2
01-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Thanks comming for you I will take that as a compliment :D :rolleyes:

KnoxX2
01-16-2008, 07:56 PM
BTW ..............................

We gotta long way to go and a short time to get there.......................

Workin' 4 Toys
01-17-2008, 03:11 PM
I thought the Bandit package had the big plastic shark glued to the top?
I thought that was the Blues Brothers mobile....I'm pretty sure that was factory.

SkiDog
01-17-2008, 04:07 PM

Rexie, Thats pretty good there pal. i'd do her and make the wife watch!

Lennyp04
01-17-2008, 04:40 PM
In my opinion Barret-Jackson auto auction is the only auction I could stand watching. Those cars they put on there are so sick. But then again its not just cars, I've seen boats before too!

01-17-2008, 06:38 PM
Bandit Car.

KnoxX2
01-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Smokey..........

Maristar210
01-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Bandit Car.

Enough:D ,

KnoxX2
01-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Enough:D ,

What you grumpy tonight or what?:rolleyes: 8p

Maristar210
01-17-2008, 06:55 PM
What you grumpy tonight or what?:rolleyes: 8p

Shouldn't you be off making babies or something Knox? 8p 8p

TMCNo1
01-19-2008, 08:12 PM
We've watched the auction the entire day. WOW, what cars, what money !

uawaterskier
01-20-2008, 06:25 PM
east bound and down load it up and truck it....

ShamrockIV
01-20-2008, 08:36 PM
we're east bound just watch ole bandit run!!!!!!!!!

Monte
01-21-2008, 12:02 AM
'Put ya foot down on that peddle.... son never mind them brakes... let it all hang out, cause we got a run to make... Boys are thirsty in atlanta.. And the beers in Texarkana.. Andnd we'll bring it back no what itakes!

KnoxX2
01-21-2008, 09:51 AM
East bound and down load it up and truck'n we gona do what they say can't be done.....we gotta a long way to go and a short time to get there Were east bound just watch ol Bandit run!!!!!!

shepherd
04-15-2008, 01:52 AM
Kenny's been cheesin'

shepherd
04-15-2008, 01:53 AM
:woohoo: woohoooooooo!

04-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Kenny knows where its at.