PDA

View Full Version : BrianM's boat is for sale

76S&S
01-15-2008, 12:49 PM
What gives??????????:confused:

http://www.tmcowners.com/market/showproduct.php?product=1867

Kyle's_prostar205
01-15-2008, 01:28 PM
First it was Eastie...now it is Brian! What is going on with this place????

Mikey
01-15-2008, 01:54 PM
First it was Eastie...now it is Brian! What is going on with this place????

UMP came in here and caused all kinds of ruckus with his sunglass threads and now everyone is selling their boat. :rolleyes: :D

east tx skier
01-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Itchy trigger finger I suspect. With Brian, I suspect he's found something he wants to ski behind. From my conversations with him, I'd guess it's a MC.

Kyle's_prostar205
01-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Oh ok...How about you?...Any new inboard ski boat sitting in your garage yet?

Willski
01-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Hmmm. I could step into something 13 years newer than mine!!

stuartmcnair
01-15-2008, 02:49 PM
man what a nice boat...if only it had a tower.....

:D

east tx skier
01-15-2008, 03:26 PM

Yes. Yes there is.

east tx skier
01-15-2008, 03:27 PM
man what a nice boat...if only it had a tower.....

:D

Now that's funny!

mayo93prostar
01-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Eastie, Does "Something Something" in your signature equal "Mastercraft Prostar". Bumped up 5 years, thats good, plus a closed bow I presume... ????? pics, pics, pics

Sodar
01-15-2008, 03:55 PM
Eastie, Does "Something Something" in your signature equal "Mastercraft Prostar". Bumped up 5 years, thats good, plus a closed bow I presume... ????? pics, pics, pics

Did any MC's come with a Ford in 1998? I will answer my own question with a definitive N-O!!!! 8p

ttu
01-15-2008, 03:56 PM

nope!:rolleyes:

mayo93prostar
01-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Oh, now I feel stupid. but, I am surprised Eastie crossed over to the dark side. hopefully Ric will be right and he will come back someday.

east tx skier
01-15-2008, 04:39 PM
I dodged all of these questions last year. 8p This thread is about BrianM. We still have a 98 205 in our family for what that's worth as a connection to MC.

mayo93prostar
01-15-2008, 04:45 PM
ok, brian, what are you looking at buying???

Ric
01-15-2008, 05:25 PM
dammit ! and I thought someday brianm would be buying my boat

BrianM
01-15-2008, 05:26 PM
Just to crush the rumors I am not going to be going boatless or going to another brand. I have new (to me) boat fever and am looking to do an upgrade. There are quite a few possibilities out there right now but in order to pull the trigger mine will have to go first. I am not in any kind of a hurry and will wait until I get what I want for it.

The boat is everything it is advertised to be and there are at least a few guys on the board here that can vouch for it.

If you or someone you know is in the market for a 190 of this vintage call me first. For all of you guys up north the water is still liquid down here and the boat can be driven and skied anytime. You will not find a nicer one that is more dialed in for slalom.

Sodar
01-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Just to crush the rumors I am not going to be going boatless or going to another brand. I have new (to me) boat fever and am looking to do an upgrade. There are quite a few possibilities out there right now but in order to pull the trigger mine will have to go first. I am not in any kind of a hurry and will wait until I get what I want for it.

The boat is everything it is advertised to be and there are at least a few guys on the board here that can vouch for it.

If you or someone you know is in the market for a 190 of this vintage call me first. For all of you guys up north the water is still liquid down here and the boat can be driven and skied anytime. You will not find a nicer one that is more dialed in for slalom.

Good Luck Brian! You are definitely in the right season!

Oh, click here (http://www.newdimensiontowers.com/home.html) if you want to add value to your boat! :D :D :D

mayo93prostar
01-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Ric, I dont think Brianm wants those monkey bars on your boat, but otherwise it is a sweeet boat. good luck hunting Brianm, call ric, he can take the bars off!

Monte
01-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Good Luck Brian! You are definitely in the right season!

Oh, click here (http://www.newdimensiontowers.com/home.html) if you want to add value to your boat! :D :D :D

Now THAT is funny :purplaugh

Ric
01-15-2008, 05:41 PM
Ric, I dont think Brianm wants those monkey bars on your boat, but otherwise it is a sweeet boat. good luck hunting Brianm, call ric, he can take the bars off! SOMEDAY you all will be believers 8p

Jim@BAWS
01-15-2008, 05:42 PM
I can't vouch for Brian's Boat. I never SOLD it to him. I know this much. The previous owner abused it. Ran it hard, put it away wet, ran it in salt, never covered it. Never changed the oil. did not use synthetic, never kept good maintaince records, ran it a ground a few times, I don't even think those photos are even of his boat. With all that said " IT IS BETTER THAN PERFECT !!!"

Hope this helps !!!

Jim@BAWS

BrianM
01-15-2008, 05:44 PM
I can't vouch for Brian's Boat. I never SOLD it to him. I know this much. The previous owner abused it. Ran it hard, put it away wet, ran it in salt, never covered it. Never changed the oil. did not use synthetic, never kept good maintaince records, ran it a ground a few times, I don't even think those photos are even of his boat. With all that said " IT IS BETTER THAN PERFECT !!!"

Hope this helps !!!

Jim@BAWS

Thanks Jim. I wouldn't call it better than perfect but it is a solid 9.5

Monte
01-15-2008, 05:48 PM
Huh????????? What I meant to say, is: I don't quite follow??

east tx skier
01-15-2008, 06:17 PM

Good luck with your sale, Brian. Were I in the market, I'd make the drive to see that one. For a minute, I thought you were going to buy Raveryt's 190.

By the way, if you go open bow, prepare to here me say barge at least once. ;)

BrianM
01-15-2008, 06:34 PM
I thought you were going to buy Raveryt's 190.

Whos, what , where??? Link please

BrianM
01-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Huh????????? What I meant to say, is: I don't quite follow??

Jim is being funny. He sold me my '97 and the previous owner took excellent care of it. I have only continued to carry the torch.

Monte
01-15-2008, 06:45 PM
Jim is being funny. He sold me my '97 and the previous owner took excellent care of it. I have only continued to carry the torch.

Good deal... I just didn't catch the humor... Now that you tell me, I do:rolleyes:

BTW.. NICE boat..:)

Benny Boy
01-15-2008, 07:15 PM
For all of you guys up north the water is still liquid down here

Uuuuuuh! was that an insult? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

76S&S
01-15-2008, 07:18 PM
Good luck with the sale.......and search once the sale goes through (and with a boat that looks that nice) it will sale.

I'm going to part with the '76 S&S this spring. A little sping cleaning and then she goes on the market. Hard to part with something that I've had longer than my wife. And I've kept her 20 years (the wife).............or is it that she kept me........I don't think I'll ponder that!!!

BrianM
01-15-2008, 07:32 PM
Uuuuuuh! was that an insult? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

Not at all. Just saying that if someone up north is looking for a boat and wants to make a trip down south to escape the cold a few days the water is liquid and the boat is ready.

SkiDog
01-15-2008, 07:38 PM
I wouldn't go there if'n I was you!:D :D

east tx skier
01-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Whos, what , where??? Link please

Here you go. Robert Averyt, College Station, TX

Link (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=442304&postcount=8)

bcampbe7
01-15-2008, 09:02 PM
Very nice looking boat Brian! Looks to be well taken care of. :cool:

Good luck with your sale.

TX.X-30 fan
01-15-2008, 11:45 PM
Yes. Yes there is.

Good for you, :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

TX.X-30 fan
01-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Good deal... I just didn't catch the humor... Now that you tell me, I do:rolleyes:

BTW.. NICE boat..:)

Its OK there Monte, still plenty of room on the short bus with 210, UMP, Prambold, Sodar, Finny, Trick, Skidog, 35th, BB, Slink, Taser, and TEX oh crap no room for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

H20skeefreek
01-16-2008, 08:13 AM
If you are resourceful, you could easily find some pictures of Easties boat on the internet. It has a really interested RED rubrail. I've never seen that before.

H20skeefreek
01-16-2008, 08:22 AM
Very nice looking boat Brian! Looks to be well taken care of. :cool:

Good luck with your sale.
Yeah, but what is up with that bimini??

Benny Boy
01-16-2008, 11:47 AM
Not at all. Just saying that if someone up north is looking for a boat and wants to make a trip down south to escape the cold a few days the water is liquid and the boat is ready.

No worries, I'd figured that out. I was just being sarcastic.

jraben8
01-16-2008, 12:44 PM
If you are resourceful, you could easily find some pictures of Easties boat on the internet. It has a really interested RED rubrail. I've never seen that before.

Yea, that took all of 20 seconds to find.