PDA

View Full Version : 08 Mastercraft 40th Ann. X-star standard features?

CottagerGreg
01-13-2008, 10:47 PM
I am think that I am going to go "all in" and put a deposit on a factory order 40th Anniversary X-star.

I haven't found any real good information on the net or even Mastercrafts' website in regards to the standard additional features you get when choosing the 40th anniversary.

For the additional funds over a standard X-star from the best of my understanding you are getting the following from the factory considered as a standard item that would normally be an option.

- 40th Anniversary Mooring cover
- Black Annonized tower speakers (pair) no lights
- 40th Anniversary interior accents included 40th anniversary snap carpets, metalic red interior accents and 40th logo's embrodery on seats.
- 40th Anniversary graphics and gelcoat colours (black hull, Ruby Red flake)
- 40th Anniversary luggage, back pack, book, garage mat.

Also if you opt you get the special tandem axle trailer.

So the way I see it I am going to need the following options:

- Bimini top
- Lights on tower speakers (for pair)
- Ipod adapter

Here is a pic for looks...

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/GTI2lo/misc/DSCN5303.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/GTI2lo/misc/DSCN5297.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/GTI2lo/misc/DSCN5293.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/GTI2lo/misc/xstar20locomotion.jpg

bepresto
01-14-2008, 01:30 AM
I have seen one in person. very cool looking boat. Dave Williams at Williams Brothers Ski and Sports has one at his dealership. I would call him to see how it is equipped. He is in Shell knob, Mo. Very nice guy and good to deal with.

skeeler
01-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Don't think you have a choice on the trailer. Bling or no trailer. I love that boat!!!

east tx skier
01-14-2008, 12:26 PM
I think you get a coffee table book, too. :)

Jerseydave
01-14-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm holding out for the 50th anniversary X-star! :D

Diesel
01-14-2008, 12:57 PM
I think you get a coffee table book, too. :)

....and a free one year membership into TMC.:D But don't bet on either.

I wonder if they hold up the delivery of the boat until the coffee books arrive??

thijs
01-14-2008, 01:12 PM
I'm holding out for the 50th anniversary X-star!

I am finally be able to afford a new 'anniversary boat' somewhere around the 75th.....

:cry:

Maristar210
01-14-2008, 10:50 PM
....and a free one year membership into TMC.:D But don't bet on either.

I wonder if they hold up the delivery of the boat until the coffee books arrive??

Mr. Positive strikes again. How about I send you a calendar and a case of sour grapes? :D

Diesel
01-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Mr. Positive strikes again. How about I send you a calendar and a case of sour grapes? :D

Am I that bad?? All I want is what was promised when I bought my boat in 05. I cannot stand when companies do not follow through on their promises and will let them know about it at every opportunity.

Tis' such a shame there are so many examples on this board where MC failed to do what they promised......and it always seems to be the most trivial things yet it creates such a negative impact on the owner/mfg relationship. It's simple, don't make the promise if you cannot deliver.

The boat has been flawless though ;)

ridesdirt
01-15-2008, 09:54 PM
flashydubber, If you put money down on that boat, you are making a very good decision!

"I love that boat" second that!

Maristar210
01-15-2008, 10:48 PM
Am I that bad?? All I want is what was promised when I bought my boat in 05. I cannot stand when companies do not follow through on their promises and will let them know about it at every opportunity.

Tis' such a shame there are so many examples on this board where MC failed to do what they promised......and it always seems to be the most trivial things yet it creates such a negative impact on the owner/mfg relationship. It's simple, don't make the promise if you cannot deliver.

The boat has been flawless though ;)

Just bustin chops. I actually agree with you. I just wonder if you get the same amount of PM's that I do from the powers? :D :rolleyes: