PDA

View Full Version : Why did this happen?

Lennyp04
01-13-2008, 03:24 PM
I ordered a Jet pilot sweatshirt from Green House Ride Shop/ California Correct Craft back at the end of December. Well yesterday it still hadnt come. My mom was like is your sweatshirt on the slow boat from China? So we went on and check the tracking number. Well everything looks good until January 7th. Package was lost. Box found mutilated and empty. HUH????? How does that happen. And it only happened about an hour south of my house here in Allentown. But I called Green House Ride shop and asked about it and they said that they are working on getting me another one direct from Jet Pilot, and if Jet Pilot doesnt have any like that I can pick what I want. Unfortunatley this happened, However Big Props to Green House Ride shop for working on the situation.

Anyone ever have anything like this happen?

TMCNo1
01-13-2008, 03:42 PM
At least they claim it was shipped and gave you a tracking number! Unlike some shops that we are more familar with that don't have it in stock, never get it in stock, charge your account for what you ordered, won't give you a refund or credit, but will offer a substitute, never ship the substitute and you spend 6 months trying to clear the whole thing up, all that for $42 hat, plus shipping costs and 7 months after the order, you get a $20 hat.

Sodar
01-13-2008, 08:51 PM
I ordered a Jet pilot sweatshirt from Green House Ride Shop/ California Correct Craft back at the end of December. Well yesterday it still hadnt come. My mom was like is your sweatshirt on the slow boat from China? So we went on and check the tracking number. Well everything looks good until January 7th. Package was lost. Box found mutilated and empty. HUH????? How does that happen. And it only happened about an hour south of my house here in Allentown. But I called Green House Ride shop and asked about it and they said that they are working on getting me another one direct from Jet Pilot, and if Jet Pilot doesnt have any like that I can pick what I want. Unfortunatley this happened, However Big Props to Green House Ride shop for working on the situation.

Anyone ever have anything like this happen?

California Correct Craft is good people. They used to service our boat that had a PCM. I am certain that they will make it right.

Lennyp04
01-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Yeah nothing at all against California Correct Craft. I feel very good that I'm not the only one this has happened too. In fact, I gotta give big props to California CC for working with me to sort this whole situation out.

But I know, if I go down to Horshem PA, (last known location of sweatshirt) and I see someone wearing It....Oh do I have some questions for them!

Mikey
01-13-2008, 09:51 PM
Yeah nothing at all against California Correct Craft. I feel very good that I'm not the only one this has happened too. In fact, I gotta give big props to California CC for working with me to sort this whole situation out.

But I know, if I go down to Horshem PA, (last known location of sweatshirt) and I see someone wearing It....Oh do I have some questions for them!

Just kick him in the junk and take it back from him! When all else fails resort to violence!:D