PDA

View Full Version : You Wont Believe This Political Event!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
01-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Mitt Romney actaullly called me!!! yes he did! His recorded voice assured me that the economic welfare of michigan was more important to him than any other candidate and I felt so warm and fuzzy! WOW, I never knew that he cared enough to leave a mechanized recorded voice mail on my phone to let me know how important my vote was to him. I felt so mediocre important. wow. like my vote was worth some flunky of his to program a computer to leave a generic message on my phone where they poorly 'paste' my name at the beginngin of the phone call.

03 35th Anniversary
01-12-2008, 11:52 PM
Lay off the weed dude!!!!!!

That was me!!!!!!

It was suppose to be a prank call!!!!!!!!!!!

But you really believed it...........

suedv
01-13-2008, 12:08 AM
UMP I've got you beat on the great political phone calls. When I got home from work yesterday I had a call from the Director of Homeland Security speaking like a stuttering Darth Vader as the recorded program got all screwed up in some digital chaos. It sounded like he was trying to say Jo Jo Jo Jo HN HN Hn Hn MC Mc Mc Mc Mc CAi CAi CAi N N N N. I think he was so excited he was tongue-tied, but I really think he wanted to say John McCain wants my vote. :D

phecksel
01-13-2008, 12:20 AM
I'm about to hook up my call zapper again :( Help get my number off their lists

TMCNo1
01-13-2008, 08:25 AM
Mitt Romney actaullly called me!!! yes he did! His recorded voice assured me that the economic welfare of michigan was more important to him than any other candidate and I felt so warm and fuzzy! WOW, I never knew that he cared enough to leave a mechanized recorded voice mail on my phone to let me know how important my vote was to him. I felt so mediocre important. wow. like my vote was worth some flunky of his to program a computer to leave a generic message on my phone where they poorly 'paste' my name at the beginngin of the phone call.

Simular to the Friday computer generated calls I kept getting from Bank of America Consumer Loan Department asking for credit score/approval/verification for someone that was trying to buy a car. If I answered or if I didn't, the stupid computer kept calling every 3 minutes automatically. I just called the caller ID number of B o A and laid down the law after holding for 30 minutes for a CS Rep. and within 5 minutes the calls stopped.
But, there for a while, I felt so needed, wanted and important in the financial world, till the bubble burst!:rolleyes: :D
Darn crazy people and their computers!

Maristar210
01-13-2008, 12:11 PM
Hillary Clinton's campaign called me and I used very foul language in expressing my opinion of her. Kill the donkey :rolleyes:

ShamrockIV
01-13-2008, 12:29 PM
Did romney tell you what promises he has made to all the big money people that have donated millions to his campaign?

Do they really think those calls help?

Amen maristar the donkey(jackass) must go!!