PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Boat Show

6ballsisall
01-12-2008, 07:27 PM
So LakePirate and I hit up the Atlanta Boat Show today. Quite a spectacle it was! Mastercraft had a very nice showing! All in all I can't remember how many boats they had there but they BOTH versions of the CSX, an X7, X14, X2, X45, X1, new Maristar 235 (nice Black and Tan color combo!) and the 40th Anniversary Xstar (I like it in person, not in pictures)

While oogling over the new CSX265 with the wives, John Dorton came up and introduced himself to us. (only reason we knew who he was is by his picture, he never said his last name) What a super cool guy! Down to earth, spoke intelligently, and just enjoys talking about the sport. Even after he realized we werent in the buying mode for a new MC, he still stayed and talked with us for a while. Very geniune fellow.

All in all, I'd say MC had a great showing at the Atlanta show. I hope they moved a few units!

lanier92prostar
01-12-2008, 08:19 PM
We thought about going today, but had too many other things going on. Glad you enjoyed it. It has been a couple of years since I was there. Always has been a good boat show. I actually bought mine from a boat show in 1992.

Footin
01-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Did LP order an orange 197 at the show?

6ballsisall
01-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Did LP order an orange 197 at the show?

You betcha Dontchano!!! :D