PDA

View Full Version : Australian Mastercraft Owners

Damen
01-11-2008, 06:38 AM
Hi all

New member here having recently purchased a X-15 saltwater series. Got to say it is a great site particularly when researching the new boat.

I am wondering if there are any other Aussies on this site. If so where are you from and what boat do you have.

I am from Empire Bay on the NSW Central Coast.

Damen

André
01-11-2008, 08:32 AM
Hi all

New member here having recently purchased a X-15 saltwater series. Got to say it is a great site particularly when researching the new boat.

I am wondering if there are any other Aussies on this site. If so where are you from and what boat do you have.

I am from Empire Bay on the NSW Central Coast.

Damen
Welcome to the board!
I'm sure there is some others members from Australia,just can't remember their names right now...Sorry!:)

Dan K
01-11-2008, 09:10 AM
welcome aboard Damen,
you can help all these bloaks get ovver their winter blues. I was talking to friends in Melbourne a couple days ago and they reminded me that it was 100 degrees there.
Where do you ski or board ?

Damen
01-12-2008, 06:56 AM
We are on the Central Coast of NSW which is about an hour north of Sydney. All salt water but nice and clean.

Yeah, has been 105 in Melbourne, expecting 90+ in here tomorrow

AussieMC
01-12-2008, 07:52 PM
G'day Damen
I'm from Morisset, Lake Macquarie (just up the road). I've got a 2003 197tt, only one in australia as far as i know. I've also been in touch with a guy from Melbourne whom frequents this site. MC's are starting to become more popular downunder.

mallees
01-14-2008, 04:35 PM
G'day Damen
I'm from Rowville in Melbourne, I've got an 04 X2, and usually ride at Corowa on the Murray river.
We are going up to Wisemans Ferry on the Hawkesbury for 10 days after Easter. AussieMC is going to bring his 197TT down for a ski and a beer or 3 at some stage, you should try to get across as well. It isn't often you see 3 MasterCrafts at the same place in Australia.

thijs
01-14-2008, 05:17 PM
I'm from Rowville in Melbourne, I've got an 04 X2, and usually ride at Corowa on the Murray river.
We are going up to Wisemans Ferry on the Hawkesbury for 10 days after Easter. AussieMC is going to bring his 197TT down for a ski and a beer or 3 at some stage, you should try to get across as well. It isn't often you see 3 MasterCrafts at the same place in Australia.

Aussies don't drink!, do they??

chudson
01-14-2008, 06:52 PM
Welcome Damon to the forum, I live along way from you but wanted to come in and welcome you all the same!!!

mallees
01-14-2008, 07:33 PM
Only on very very special occasions!
eg: only on days that end in a "Y"

AussieMC
01-14-2008, 11:24 PM
I have to drink now i have a MC, nothing else to spend money on.

Damen
01-17-2008, 06:47 AM
I would be keen to come out to Wisemans for the day. We usually put in at Brooklyn and motor up. Do you guys have a date in mind, weekend would work best for me.

We have got a houseboat out fo wisemans for the 8-10th of Feb, really looking forward to it......no kids...babysitters are booked.

AussieMC
01-17-2008, 06:56 AM
mallees is going to be there from the 25th March till 2nd April. I will probably go down 28th,29th & 30th March, it would be good to see you there. PM me if you want more details.

Damen
01-17-2008, 06:59 AM
May as well throw a pic of the boat up........just cause i'm proud

Damen
01-17-2008, 07:04 AM
Bugger, my wife is on a conference that weekend. I may be able to shoot down with the kids for a couple of hours though on one of the days. I could bring a mate and his wife/kids for the ride as well.

AussieMC
01-17-2008, 07:11 AM
Nice ride Damen, I like the colours, Here's mine.

AussieMC
01-17-2008, 07:14 AM
and another.....

mallees
02-25-2008, 04:37 PM
This thread had disappeared from the forum list, I had to do a search for it.

ProTour X9
02-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Damen nice boat!! Brooks&Dunn are in Australia right now...

sinister_designs
04-20-2008, 08:02 AM
fingers crossed I should get my '06 X2 in a couple of weeks :D

mikemaree
04-26-2008, 08:08 AM
Hi Guys,
also new member and owner of new X Star, should take delivery in May.
We do most of our boating in Grafton on the Clarence River. Have our own place at the ski lodge and love the river and the town.
Looking foward to talking to the Mastercraft owners here in Australia.

mallees
04-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Good to see a few more Aussies finding this site.
I havn't had time to give a wrap up of the Wisemans Ferry MasterCraft Meet Up yet, as things have been really busy back at work. In short, we got to meet up with Shane (AussieMC) and his crew, and had a great weekend of skiing, boarding, booze and laughs. The place is simply fantastic, and I will definetly be making this an annual trip. It would be nice if we can get a few more MC's next year.
Whilst we were there my 6 yo son tried wakeboarding for the first time, and is starting to rip it up already.
Here are a few happy snaps.

mallees
04-28-2008, 06:39 PM
More pics.................

mallees
04-28-2008, 06:41 PM
And yet more.

Slinkyredfoot
04-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Nice looking boats, and even better looking countryside...welcome

I am surprised one of your names isn't Boomarang.....:D

mikemaree
04-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Great looking spot and congrats to your boy for getting up and having a good time on the wakeboard.
Hope we can see more aussies find the site and keep in contact with whats happening in Australia.

AussieMC
05-09-2008, 02:02 AM
You got some good photos Mal, It was great to meet you and your family, we had a great time at Del Rio (boating and drinking), and are looking foward to it again next year. It's a shame all those Bu's turned up and wrecked our water on the Sunday, but hopefully we can get some other MC owner's to come and make it a regular event.

Vern Swieringa
05-09-2008, 07:52 AM
My wife and I are very likely vacationing in Sydney in Nov. '09. Her company's incentive trip is a 7 day stay in Sydney. We thought if we are going all the around the world, we would like to extend the stay for a few days, but we don't know anyone who lives in Australia. So I would appreciate any advice on where to go and where to stay. Maybe we could meet some of you while we are down under.

You can PM with any suggestions.

mallees
05-11-2008, 07:24 AM
Hi Shane, We got heaps of really good photos, here are a few more of your boat and crew. We went up to Echuca for ANZAC day weekend and although the water is getting a bit chilly now (64F) we had a great time. Jack had his first serious faceplant, he hit the wake on his toeside edge with straight legs. This booted him up about 3 feet, the handle came out in front and splat. He tore the webbing under his top lip, and bled like a stuck pig. We cleaned up the blood and warmed him up for a couple hours, and he was begging to get back out behind the boat. Not bad for a 6 year old :D

We are going to book for next year in the next couple weeks, I cant wait. We will need to put the word out and try to get as many MasterCrafts to attend as possible.

mallees
05-11-2008, 07:29 AM
:smile: Why is it sometimes the pics diplay and other times they dont??

gwpowell
05-25-2008, 06:59 AM
There are more of us Aussies out here.
I used to ski on the Murray until I moved from Melbourne to the warmer climate. It's too bloody cold down there. I'm on the Tweed River, Murwillumbah NSW. This is the view from my deck. We skied on this today, it was beautiful.
I have a 08 - X7 see pics.

AussieMC
05-26-2008, 04:04 AM
Nice Boat gwpowell, similar in colour scheme to mine. I skied last week end on the williams river, water is starting to get cold, although the days have still been great. You'll have to see if you can come down to the hawkesbury next year, it will be around April, but we'll get some dates organised soon and let you know.

gwpowell
05-26-2008, 04:09 AM
Where is the Williams River? If that was the river in your photos it looks beautiful but a little chilly.

AussieMC
05-26-2008, 06:53 AM
The Williams river runs from Dungog down to Raymond Terrace where it meets the Hunter River which then runs out to the ocean through Newcastle Harbour. It's catchment comes from the Barrington/Gloucester tops, and it occasionally snows up there.

sinister_designs
05-26-2008, 06:59 AM
Nice boat gwpowell
I get my "new to me" X2 this week some times I go tumbulgum *sp but mostly just hit somerset dam.

gwpowell
05-26-2008, 07:05 AM
Nice boat gwpowell
I get my "new to me" X2 this week some times I go tumbulgum *sp but mostly just hit somerset dam.

I was going to post you a PM noting you had a Lewis. Pleased to see you have seen the MC light. The X2 is fantastic (if you are into boarding, i'm not)

We like the glass to barefoot so you just keep going to Somerset with that wake machine...ha...ha..

Which X2 did you buy? colours etc. you obviously bought it from Zak, I may have seen it. Is it the blue one?

sinister_designs
05-26-2008, 07:11 AM
yeah the blue one,
It was a close call between a super air nautique or the X2 I think I made the right choice as Zak is really good to deal with and he will represent Mastercraft well in Qld..
Yeah when we had a demo with Zak there was a barefooter out and he was not happy to see us hehe......

gwpowell
05-26-2008, 07:23 AM
yeah the blue one,
It was a close call between a super air nautique or the X2 I think I made the right choice as Zak is really good to deal with and he will represent Mastercraft well in Qld..
Yeah when we had a demo with Zak there was a barefooter out and he was not happy to see us hehe......

That is a great boat... I've driven it...And at Somerset funnily enough.
Beautifully finished and quite possibly unsinkable.
I've heard bad reports about the Air Antique boys too. You made the right choice.
Zak wasn't doing donuts on our river was he?

sinister_designs
05-26-2008, 07:30 AM
That is a great boat... I've driven it... Beautifully finished and quite possibly unsinkable.

We will try and sink it with ballast :D

nah was up at the comera river we were just riding. we even stopped for him ;)

mikemaree
05-26-2008, 07:44 AM
Hi guys, looking foward to catching up with other mc owners. Pick our new xstar up next week and can"t wait to use it. We do most of our riding in Grafton but do occasinally go to somerset.Will post pics when boat arrives. Cheers.

sinister_designs
05-26-2008, 07:51 AM
Hi guys, looking foward to catching up with other mc owners. Pick our new xstar up next week and can"t wait to use it. We do most of our riding in Grafton but do occasinally go to somerset.Will post pics when boat arrives. Cheers.

I'm so jealous:D that will be a sweet ride

mikemaree
05-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Will have to arrange a trip to somerset some time.

gwpowell
05-26-2008, 08:30 AM
The X- star is a stunning boat. Easily the best looking wake boat on the market. Is yours the black red and white one at the Sanctuary Cove Boat Show? That was beautiful.
I am just sorry there has to be any wake boats on the market at all.

Try and be courteous to us footers searching for glass.

Maybe we need another law here... "lakes for wakes - rivers for footers"

sinister_designs
05-27-2008, 03:26 AM
Maybe we need another law here... "lakes for wakes - rivers for footers"
Yeah but then where do we send all the other fools:D
Yeah I always try and give the skiers and footers plenty of room :)tho in the old lewis it was more of a ripple than a wake:rolleyes:

sinister_designs
05-27-2008, 03:29 AM

If it is the one at wyld about boats now I saw it this arvo wow you are going to have heaps of fun.....Is it your first wake boat? the X2 is my first bigger boat so am looking forward to it.
I think I will be out at somerset for the long weekend with the boat can't wait

mikemaree
05-27-2008, 07:46 AM
The boat is supposed to arrive today but haven"t heard from zac yet to say it"s here. Can"t wait to see it in the flesh, and ride behind it. My oldest boy has ridin behind the xstar and loved it. The boat we have at the moment is a tige 20v which we love but once we drove the xstar we fell in love.
Going to Grafton for long weekend to put some hrs on the boat. The xstar we have purchased is 2007 PWT Limited Edition. I promise i will consider skiers nd footers.

mikemaree
06-01-2008, 12:26 AM
Got the call from Zak,Boat arrived Friday afternoon. Could"nt wait so we went down Saturday morning and spent the day just looking over it and admirring it.
Looks so much better in real life. Will post pic soon.

sinister_designs
06-01-2008, 03:12 AM
nice I bet you can't wait to get it out on the water.:D

Morgs
06-01-2008, 05:40 AM
G'day guys,

Coming into this thread a little late im sorry. Just wanted jump in as another fellow Aussie on here team talk. Originally from Darwin, however, not living in Oz anymore. Moved to Europe a few years ago and have now set up camp in Switzerland.

All your boats look great, congrats on the new recent purchase - you will love it! Its awesome to see some MC love down under. We have an 07 X-Star and love it, havent got many pics on this PC - but heres a couple from a shoot we did the other day.

If you guys are ever over this way, let me know - will hook you up with a pull.

Cheers,

Paul

gwpowell
06-01-2008, 06:25 AM
G'day guys,

Coming into this thread a little late im sorry. Just wanted jump in as another fellow Aussie on here team talk. Originally from Darwin, however, not living in Oz anymore. Moved to Europe a few years ago and have now set up camp in Switzerland.

All your boats look great, congrats on the new recent purchase - you will love it! Its awesome to see some MC love down under. We have an 07 X-Star and love it, havent got many pics on this PC - but heres a couple from a shoot we did the other day.

If you guys are ever over this way, let me know - will hook you up with a pull.

Cheers,

Paul

I bet it is magnificent skiing in Switzerland, liquid and frozen. It looks absolutely beautiful. What is the temp, air and water. A little different from Darwin I suspect.

I said it before and I will say it again.
The X-Star is the best looking wake boat on the water!
What motor are you running?

mikemaree
06-01-2008, 06:35 AM
Pick the Xstar up on Thursday heading straight to Grafton form Coast, Can"t wait.
Will take pics there and post them.

Morgs
06-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the compliments. X-Stars do have a presence on the water, that’s for sure! Air is anywhere between 20c & 30c as its still late spring here. Water is upwards of 16-18c, so not too bad. In the summer (July/August) it can be 22-24c...but VERY different from Darwin all the same :).

We are running the MCX with around 800kg on top of stock ballast. With the new OJ prop they put on as standard from 07 onwards it handles hole shot fine. We also save gas over 6.0L the 8.1L (both are awesome engines BTW) - with gas prices here of $2.30 AUD a liter ($9 US a gallon) every little bit helps!

Congrats again on the new boat - it must one of only a few new private Stars in Oz! Post up some pics once you get the chance.

Is it correct that you need a special license and or trailer to tow one at home? I heard something about them being just a little bit too wide or long for normal trailer towing or something similar? I would be interested to know in case I come back one day.

mikemaree
06-02-2008, 05:08 AM
Hi Morgs, they have to change the towing hitch completly to be legal in Aus for towing.

sinister_designs
06-02-2008, 07:16 AM
Pick the Xstar up on Thursday heading straight to Grafton form Coast, Can"t wait.
Will take pics there and post them.
very cool hope you have a good weekend:D

AussieMC
06-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Mikemaree, Congrats on your new boat. I was on the Gold coast at the end of April and Hayden was telling me he had a PWT XStar on the way. What's the weather like up there, are you going to be able to give it a run? I've got the original trailer and hitch on my 197tt and it's leagally registed, why did they have to change yours?

gwpowell
06-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Mikemaree, Congrats on your new boat. I was on the Gold coast at the end of April and Hayden was telling me he had a PWT XStar on the way. What's the weather like up there, are you going to be able to give it a run? I've got the original trailer and hitch on my 197tt and it's leagally registed, why did they have to change yours?

It depends on the state you live in.

A friend of mine imported a 197tt and original MC trailer from the US. He went straight to the Qld transport dept. and registered both without anyone even looking at either the boat or the trailer.

I got a new X7 on an Australian trailer from Wyld in Qld. I live in NSW and had to get a roadworthy on the trailer by a registered road worthy mechanic who took measurements and the works. I had to take the boat to a NSW boat trader to get a HIN slip only to find I could not register the boat without an Australian Builders Plate attached. I called Zac at Wyld from the NSW boat dealer and he registered the boat in Queensland over the phone without the need for a Builders Plate or HIN slip. It took MC five weeks to get me an Australian Builders Plate so I could register the boat in NSW.

They are either pretty lax up in Qld or far too strict in NSW.

So if anyone out there is buying a new boat to be registered in NSW make sure they attach an Australian Builders Plate at the factory.

AussieMC
06-02-2008, 08:04 PM
They must have changed the rules a bit because I'm in NSW and didn't need an Aust. builders plate or anything else to get the MC Boat and Trailer registered. I have had people say that the USA trailer hitches with breakaway brakes should have a heavy vehicle check for rego, but the RTA haven't ever requested it.

mikemaree
06-03-2008, 06:00 AM
Once the trailer and boat weight go over i think it 's 1500kg they have to be fitted with a break away system, and the USA hitch is not legal in Qld. At least thats what i was told. Trusting what ive been told is true.

mikemaree
06-03-2008, 06:02 AM
Taking the boat out with Zak tomorrow for test run and run through all the bits and pieces, hoping the rain stay"s away.

sinister_designs
06-03-2008, 07:16 AM
I think it is 2000kg for the breakaway system also the towball hitch has something to do with 50mm vs 2" I think.

Hope you have a great day testing

sinister_designs
06-04-2008, 03:34 AM
how did your water test go today?

mikemaree
06-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Water test went fantastic. That 8.1lt motor has soom awsome power.Got to put it through some good rough water and it handled it great.The boat looks fantastic on the water, and attracted some attention at the boat ramp when we returned, even had an offer to do a direct swap for a malibu, thought about it and said sorry,NO.
Will take pictures this weekend and post them up.
Have a good weekend all.

AussieMC
06-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Of course a bu owner would want to swap. can't wait to see photos, have a good weekend in your new ride.

MikeLundberg
06-04-2008, 08:43 PM
well welcome aboard!, Im not a native australian but I did live there for about 6 months, and hope to get back ASAP for as long or maybe even longer someday.

sinister_designs
06-04-2008, 11:51 PM
I would be open for that swap but he would have to give me a lot more than just the bu....so I could sell it all and get a bigger MC :D

Oh btw have a great weekend in the new boat hope all goes well:)

mikemaree
06-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Had a good weekend apart from weather, only managed 6hrs on motor then the rain set in, so heading to Sommerset dam this Sunday to see if we can get some more hrs on motor.:)
Boats booked for 10hr service on Tuesday next week. We took heaps of pics just now have to work out how to post them for all to see.

sinister_designs
06-11-2008, 04:05 AM
Nice,
Yeah weather permitting I may also hit up Somerset this sunday also as have to work on Saturday

Glad you had a few good hours.:D

mikemaree
06-11-2008, 06:12 AM
Heres hoping this works36233

mikemaree
06-11-2008, 06:13 AM
Do you go to The Spit or Kirkleigh

AussieMC
06-11-2008, 06:14 AM
Beautiful looking ride mikemaree, congratulations. Hope you get some good weather so you can get more hours on it.

mikemaree
06-11-2008, 06:18 AM
Thanks, Im really happy with the way its gone so far and looking foward to getting used to it. Love the wave it puts out , makes jumping a lot easier, for me anyway.

sinister_designs
06-11-2008, 06:30 AM
The spit as I live forest lake.

That looks so good on and off the water:D

AussieMC
06-11-2008, 06:35 AM
Just about to sit down and watch NSW beat QLD and win the State of Origin series.

mikemaree
06-11-2008, 06:42 AM
We"ll see, im not holding to much hope for Queensland not if they play like the first game. May the best team win.

mikemaree
06-11-2008, 06:44 AM
We will be up at the Spit Sunday as we are in Toowoomba, hope to get away early Sunday morning. Will look out for the X2. Cheers.

sinister_designs
08-30-2008, 08:47 PM
well it is getting close to summer again is everyone pumped for some riding? I know I am keen to get out and enjoy.

Gonzo
08-30-2008, 08:58 PM
Just keep the PIcs coming through our long hard winter guys.... we will need them to keep us Juiced!

AussieMC
08-31-2008, 05:01 AM
Yeah, can't wait for it to warm up, go camping by the river and start competing again. I've been skiing but the water is cold and it's not real comfortable in the boat.
No worries Gonzo us aussies will post heaps of pics this season.

mikemaree
09-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Cant wait for the warmer weather to arrive, we have still been going to the dam every 3 weeks through winter, water temp wasnt as bad as you would think.
Grafton here we come.

Ash
09-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Bloody aussies and their MCs.

Too expensive in NZ. Bringing a bu home from the states :D

gwpowell
09-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Bloody aussies and their MCs.

Too expensive in NZ. Bringing a bu home from the states :D

Bloody New Zealanders don't make any "sinse". What is a bu?

Ash
09-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Bloody New Zealanders don't make any "sinse". What is a bu?

Ah thats good, the malibu mastercraft hatred hasnt reached the southern hemisphere yet.

sinister_designs
09-23-2008, 05:59 AM
Just a quick note for the Aussies here 2 Mastercrafts have been stolen in the last week from Queensland
A 2008 XSTAR and a 2002 X10

http://www.wake.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=wm&picname=modules/Forums/files/boatsmall1.jpg

http://www.wake.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=wm&picname=modules/Forums/files/pb130047.jpg

I hope these pictures work if not let me know and i will repost

so keep an eye out and report any info to guys on http://www.wake.com.au (http://www.wake.com.au/)

thanks

Boost
09-23-2008, 08:07 AM
Just a quick note for the Aussies here 2 Mastercrafts have been stolen in the last week from Queensland
A 2008 XSTAR and a 2002 X10

http://www.wake.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=wm&picname=modules/Forums/files/boatsmall1.jpg

http://www.wake.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=wm&picname=modules/Forums/files/pb130047.jpg

I hope these pictures work if not let me know and i will repost

so keep an eye out and report any info to guys on http://www.wake.com.au (http://www.wake.com.au/)

thanks
hi ive just joined, i just purchased a pwt xstar,and i will keep an eye out in newcastle area. where did they take it from?

sinister_designs
09-24-2008, 03:21 AM
they think they have found the XSTAR it was burnt to the ground
http://www.wake.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=wm&picname=modules/Forums/files/imgp3995.jpg

03 35th Anniversary
09-24-2008, 03:25 AM
Sorry to hear that.

mikemaree
09-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Absolutley sucks

M-Funf
09-25-2008, 08:20 PM
So they stripped it and burned it? Very sad...

mark welsh
09-30-2008, 03:00 AM
Hi Aussie MC , wish you had said something as we where the 2007X2ss and we would have loved to have been in the picture. We thought we where intruding on a family weekend. Let me know when your going to Del Rio again as we love the place and will be on the water often over the next few months.Just looking at trading up to an Xstar,mmmmm

AussieMC
09-30-2008, 04:48 AM
Hi Mark.
It would have been great to get you in on photos etc.
We (Mallees and i) are hoping to organise another get together at Del Rio next year around Easter / just after. I'll start making some plans and let you know. We would love to have as many Mastercraft owners and families there as possible and if sucessfull make it an annual event like the CSM that our US cousins have.

mallees
09-30-2008, 08:28 PM
Hi Shane, (and all the other Aussie Mastercraft owners)
I was actually looking at the calendar on the weekend. We are probably going to try and book in at Del Rio for the 2 weeks before Easter (28 March till 10 April). I think Easter might be really busy, both on the water, and trying to get accommodation would also be really hard.
So I was hoping that we could organize a massive Mastercraft get together the weekend before Easter (3rd,4th and 5th April).
Vic School holidays start on 4th April, but NSW school holidays don't start till Good Friday, therefore we will hopefully have the river to ourselves.

Let me know what you think.

P.S. We could call it WAM. (Wisemans Autumn Madness) or maybe HAM. (Hawkesbury Autumn Madness) :rolleyes:

Mal

snork
09-30-2008, 10:58 PM
Doesn't look like a X Star to me.

AussieMC
10-01-2008, 07:11 AM
Mal,
Those dates sounds good to me. As far as the name goes, WAM sounds to much like an 80's band, so I think we have to HAM it up. I'll start to get some info together and email it to you, then we can start posting on here and the other Aust. forums.
Shane.

mallees
10-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Ok, sounds great, I will probably book my accommodation early next week. I'll wait to hear from you.

Mal

mallees
10-09-2008, 03:01 AM
Ok, Its official.

The 2nd annual Australian MasterCraft Owners get together is confirmed for 3rd - 5th April, at Del Rio Resort, Wisemans Ferry, New South Wales on the banks of the mighty Hawkesbury River.

http://www.delrioresort.com.au

From its humble beginnings of just 2 MasterCrafts in 08, we are hoping for a bigger and better turnout for 09.

Aussie MasterCraft owners are a small, but discerning family of people, come along and show some MasterCraft pride, we all know that it is rare to see more than a couple MasterCraft boats on the same river, let alone the same ski park.

So if you are a proud MasterCraft owner, live in Australia and are able to drag your boat to Wisemans Ferry for a meet and greet, try to keep this weekend free and book cabin or a camp site and get your families there for a weekend of boating, drinking and talking about how great your boat is.

mark welsh
10-09-2008, 05:26 AM
Hello Mate we live in Avalon on the Northern Beaches and we own 2007 X2 salt water series. We ride on the Hawkesbury and Akuna Bay

mark welsh
10-09-2008, 05:29 AM
Malles

Count me in for the 2009 meeting. I think we might have met before we have an 07 X2 and were at Del Rio on that weekend.I think you had an x2 and a rather smart Pro Star? I look forward to beers and chat about these beautiful boats

mikemaree
10-09-2008, 06:27 AM
Hi guys,
will talk to the family and try and make it. We would love to come down and be apart of the get together.

AussieMC
10-09-2008, 06:58 AM
That's great Mark. It will be a great weekend. Can't wait!!!

AussieMC
10-09-2008, 07:10 AM
By the way, Mastercraft Owners from the the rest of world are welcome to come to H.A.M.09 (if you happen to be in Aust.)

Damen
10-15-2008, 07:56 AM
Sounds good to me, I will bring the wife, kids and x-15 along for a couple of days.

Damen

mikemaree
10-16-2008, 02:37 AM
Have the cabin booked bringing the family and couple of friends that board with us all the time, looking foward to a good weekend.

Cheers, Mike