PDA

View Full Version : Where's X2momma??

Workin' 4 Toys
01-09-2008, 10:07 AM
As mentioned in another thread...
Last post Dec. 5, 2007

What's up? I haven't posted anything worthy of a "WHATEVER" lately??
I miss those posts...:(

Come back soon...
:toast:

east tx skier
01-09-2008, 10:10 AM
She got R-U-N-O-F-T

/name that movie.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-09-2008, 10:12 AM
I don't know the movie, and I don't know what that means....:o
I hope it doesn't mean you pssssd her off and she won't be back. :confused:

Like you did to Gene.:rolleyes:

east tx skier
01-09-2008, 10:20 AM
It's from O Brother Where Art Thou.

Without dragging it around too much, suffice to say that is what it means. I was not the one who pssssd her off as far as I know. There are certainly two sides to the story though.

My opinion is that the entire situation represents a very low point for this forum. That's not to cast blame. It was just a low point that seemed to go on forever. I'm happy that it seems to be past that point and am sad that we have apparently lost a regular member as a result of it. In other words, I do not think she will be back.

Then again, she might have just picked up another screen name and not missed a beat. Who knows.

Oh, and the snowball that became Gene's departure rests on me as I started that one on its path down the hill. Not one of my best moments.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-09-2008, 10:31 AM
That's lawyer talk. I am having a hard time reading between the lines.:o

I obviously missed something.

I did notice there were several comments about "being banned" not so long ago about some members. But I highly doubt she did anything to get banned.

I was being sarcastic about the Gene thing. I didn't know you were "involved" in that. I do know you have a reputation to stick up for people when things get ugly. I am surprised by your comments.

(Note I haven't quoted you)

JoshBuzz
01-09-2008, 10:50 AM
hate to break it to you, but x2momma made the jump to wakeworld and makes her presence known there from time to time!!

Ric
01-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Gene left?

east tx skier
01-09-2008, 11:13 AM
That's lawyer talk. I am having a hard time reading between the lines.:o

I obviously missed something.

I did notice there were several comments about "being banned" not so long ago about some members. But I highly doubt she did anything to get banned.

I was being sarcastic about the Gene thing. I didn't know you were "involved" in that. I do know you have a reputation to stick up for people when things get ugly. I am surprised by your comments.

(Note I haven't quoted you)

Sorry for being vague. It's somewhat intentional so as not to devulge things that aren't absolutely public. She was not banned.

As for the Gene thing, I got tired of his saying things to some members that I considered to be very rude and I spoke my mind. He then told me and everyone else what he thought of us, took his toys, and went home. I'm sure the thread is still out there somewhere.

ShamrockIV
01-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Oh well!!! there is no romm for rudeness!!

" I can't stand rudeness in a man. I won't tolerate i"
bonus if u know where that is from!!

u can give someone a hard time or mess with them without being rude. especiallyto a woman!!

Ric
01-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Lonesome dove .

Maristar210
01-09-2008, 11:28 AM
WFT - PM at you /

Die thread....

Ric
01-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Gene didn't like the bragadocious acts of one east tx skier, but x2 momma, I don't know.

east tx skier
01-09-2008, 11:30 AM
His inbox runneth over.

Die Thread Die.

/Ric, this is not an invitation for you to say "Die Thread." ;)

Ric
01-09-2008, 11:30 AM
DIE THREAD DIE

Sodar
01-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Die thread die, but please keep bumping it!

Leroy
01-09-2008, 01:11 PM
I agree I really hated to see her go.

My opinion is that the entire situation represents a very low point for this forum. That's not to cast blame. It was just a low point that seemed to go on forever. I'm happy that it seems to be past that point and am sad that we have apparently lost a regular member as a result of it. In other words, I do not think she will be back.