PDA

View Full Version : What happened to all the old school TMC'ers? Did they go dark? Do you want to?

Maristar210
01-09-2008, 12:37 AM
The following members have not posted in a while. Did they go to the dark side? Did they fade away? Ric says they always come back. Here's my list of no shows:

RobertT
6balls
lakes rick
ump
beatle7988
bigbarney
blair
bobby
professor
bradamerry
steveo137
airjunky
x2momma
slink976
DanC
Maristarman
Kalanic
John B
Ntidsl
captkidd
jayocheckey
twieder
tryin-again
mastermason
parks Jr 55

Where did you guys go???

These are all the old school dudes. They know more than the rest of you combined - lol

Check em out....

Look at their old posts....

east tx skier
01-09-2008, 12:47 AM
RobertT
6balls
lakes rick (sold his boat)
ump (sold his soul)
beatle7988
bigbarney
blair
bobby (bought an older cc)
professor
bradamerry (bought a fishing boat and moved to Arkansas, still posts here and there)
steveo137 (I got a PM from him that seemed like a "so long for now."
airjunky (still posts, but sold the boat)
x2momma (got run oft)
slink976
DanC
Maristarman
Kalanic
John B
Ntidsl
captkidd (posts very rarely)
jayocheckey
twieder
tryin-again
mastermason
parks Jr 55

They always come back.

Willski
01-09-2008, 01:02 AM
UMP sold his soul?? Does that mean he is married??

DanC
01-09-2008, 01:27 AM
With my 1 byte per hour superslow dial up, I got tired of waiting for pages and pages and pages of "tru dat" "big kids table" and huge tag lines to load.
Don't get me wrong, I love to hear about the kids and Mag Mania and shampoo and people's jobs. I enjoy the off topics and to tell you the truth, I have come to this forum to learn about several off topic subjects. I respect the people on this forum who post what they KNOW and admit what the don't know and acknowledge when they just "heard it" somewhere.
When I get high speed next month, maybe I'll check in more.
btw, my post count has dropped by about 220? Were they evaluated by the new moderators and deemed unworthy? Last time I posted I had about 990.

sand2snow22
01-09-2008, 01:47 AM
AirJunky boat my friends Bu!

east tx skier
01-09-2008, 01:49 AM
Hi Dan. I lost about 2,000 somehow. I'm guessing they've got threads set to archive after a certain period of inactivity. At that point, I'm supposing they drop off the post count.

I'm probably wrong on that one.

Workin' 4 Toys
01-09-2008, 09:33 AM
I don't see Gene on your list.

Ric
01-09-2008, 09:34 AM
UMP sold his soul?? Does that mean he is married?? Impossible, unless he found a place doing free weddings and prenups. see ump has alotta stuff and doesn not wanna give up half of it

Ric
01-09-2008, 09:36 AM
I don't see Gene on your list. MarkP .

Ric
01-09-2008, 10:01 AM
I don't see Gene on your list. Pendorielle Skier

east tx skier
01-09-2008, 11:08 AM
MarkP .

Mark just posted yesterday. Until he mounts a laptop on his mtn bike, I don't know how much we'll here from him on any sort of regular basis. I know he checks in though.

Sodar
01-09-2008, 11:50 AM

Good Joke.

jbfootin
01-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Did his guitar playing get better since he did this? 8p

bradamerry
03-14-2008, 04:32 PM
I check in once in a blue moon. I spend alittle time on a fishing site, learning how to catch more fish. But all in all between church, family, work and fishing, not much time for the ol' PC. We still went sking alot last year and Kaylee is sking long line behind the Merc. I have given it up for good, Brandy just wakeboards. 3 lifejackets, one set of kiddy skies' one wakeboard and one rope is all we carry. One tank of gas will last about 2 days riding and sking, I really like the new boat, the 115hp. does great for pulling the girls and is super on gas. It took some getting used to the Hot Foot thottle, not so easy pulling skier. It is great running wide open, I can keep all hands on the wheel.

We still miss the good ol' days!!

bradamerry
03-14-2008, 04:33 PM

bradamerry
03-14-2008, 04:34 PM

bradamerry
03-14-2008, 04:35 PM
He could even TOOB....

bradamerry
03-14-2008, 04:36 PM
Hopefully the last time we have to pull a toob. Kaylee needs friends who can ski... Ol' Yellow in action..

bradamerry
03-14-2008, 04:36 PM
double post, I have forgotten the rules, I guess.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-14-2008, 04:59 PM
Negative Ghostrider.

03-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Impossible, unless he found a place doing free weddings and prenups. see ump has alotta stuff and doesn not wanna give up half of it

Ric, I want both halves instead of a better half.

André
03-14-2008, 07:12 PM
I check in once in a blue moon. I spend alittle time on a fishing site, learning how to catch more fish. But all in all between church, family, work and fishing, not much time for the ol' PC. We still went sking alot last year and Kaylee is sking long line behind the Merc. I have given it up for good, Brandy just wakeboards. 3 lifejackets, one set of kiddy skies' one wakeboard and one rope is all we carry. One tank of gas will last about 2 days riding and sking, I really like the new boat, the 115hp. does great for pulling the girls and is super on gas. It took some getting used to the Hot Foot thottle, not so easy pulling skier. It is great running wide open, I can keep all hands on the wheel.

We still miss the good ol' days!!
Hey Brad!
Nice to read from you.Glad that all the family is doing great and that you still enjoy boating.Hope that you'll change your mind about quiting skiing,somebody got to teach Kaylee!
Take care!

PS.
Brad's BBQ sauce is the best!:)

trickskier
03-14-2008, 07:14 PM
Ric, I want both halves instead of a better half.
Do both halves make a whole or a hole? 8p

flipper
03-14-2008, 07:18 PM
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme Do both halves make a whole or a hole? 8p

Dan K
03-17-2008, 03:03 PM
PS.
Brad's BBQ sauce is the best!:)

I agree with that. I thought he could go commercial with his sauce.

by the way, I think the post counter is overrated. after being here for many years now i have seen a number of people increase their count rapidly for no apparent reason and other that really contributed.

suedv
03-17-2008, 03:19 PM
by the way, I think the post counter is overrated. after being here for many years now i have seen a number of people increase their count rapidly for no apparent reason and other that really contributed.

TRU DAT :D Sorry, I couldn't resist. 8p

M-Funf
03-17-2008, 03:22 PM
I think X2Momma changed her name to X2M and still posts once in a while...

NeilM
03-17-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm here from time to time too... just seems to be so many things going on that I might get a chance to look at the traffic, but between work and running, there really isn't much time for much else..

erkoehler
03-17-2008, 07:23 PM
RobertT
6balls (Owns many businesses, busy)
lakes rick (sold his boat)
ump (sold his soul)
beatle7988
bigbarney (Sold boat I believe)
blair
bobby (bought an older cc)
professor
bradamerry (bought a fishing boat and moved to Arkansas, still posts here and there)
steveo137 (I got a PM from him that seemed like a "so long for now."
airjunky (still posts, but sold the boat)
x2momma (got run oft)
slink976
DanC
Maristarman
Kalanic
John B
Ntidsl (Just saw him post yesterday)
captkidd (posts very rarely)
jayocheckey
twieder
tryin-again
mastermason
parks Jr 55 (Away at college)

They always come back.

André
03-17-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm here from time to time too... just seems to be so many things going on that I might get a chance to look at the traffic, but between work and running, there really isn't much time for much else..
Hi Neil!
Is my room ready for the 09 World Waterski To-rnament that Calgary will host?;)
Take care!!!

sand2snow22
03-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Did Prostar Rich go dark?

NeilM
03-25-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi Neil!
Is my room ready for the 09 World Waterski To-rnament that Calgary will host?;)
Take care!!!

André,
It'd be great to meet you, but unfortunately, we will be out of the country at that time.
Nonetheless, if your travels bring you to Calgary any other time, send me a PM!

03-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Did Prostar Rich go dark?

I dont think so.