PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Boat Show starts FRIDAY 1/11!!!

jkski
01-07-2008, 03:30 PM
The Cleveland Boat Show starts on Friday 1/11 and runs through Sunday 1/20. Boat House Marine will be there with a great MC display...by far the best display that MC has ever had at this show.
I plan on being there on the weekends, hope some of you can make it....well worth the trip!!!

April Coble-Eller will be there the first weekend and you can buy your tickets for the MasterCraft Pro Waterski Tournament that will be hosted by MC and Boat House Marine during the summer.
Visit www.bhmtrilakes.com for more info.

jkski
01-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Just a reminder....WOW their booth is looking awesome!!!

agua4fun
01-10-2008, 06:07 PM
I'll be there saturday. it will be my first time to the cleveland show.
I cant wait!

jkski
01-11-2008, 07:56 AM
I'll be there saturday. it will be my first time to the cleveland show.
I cant wait!

You will enjoy it as there is a lot to see and MC has great representation. Be sure to stop by the booth on Saturday to meet April Coble-Eller and to get tickets to the Pro Waterski Tournament that will be held later in the year (I believe the tickets are cheaper if purchased at the show vs. the actual day of the event).
I'll be there working the booth so be sure to say Hi when you make it over, just look for Jeff.
See ya there.

captain planet
01-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Hey Jkski, don't forget that your friendly neighborhood Captain Planet will be there as well! ;) Should be a good time. I can't wait to see the booth.

jkski
01-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Hey Jkski, don't forget that your friendly neighborhood Captain Planet will be there as well! ;) Should be a good time. I can't wait to see the booth.

I was leaving that as a surprise so that you could make your grand entrance from high atop the building as you swoop in to take over the show....
As always it will be fun working with you and seeing all the great people who come through each year.....

Did I mention how great the booth looks!!!

captain planet
01-11-2008, 01:18 PM
I was leaving that as a surprise so that you could make your grand entrance from high atop the building as you swoop in to take over the show....
As always it will be fun working with you and seeing all the great people who come through each year.....

Did I mention how great the booth looks!!!
I was just wondering if you were going to participate in the wakeboarding booth? Any chance of seeing you riding the rails this weekend?

jkski
01-11-2008, 02:03 PM
If you can slide across it on your bare feet or they put 6 bouys around it....you just might get your wish!!!
See ya tomorrow!

jkski
01-14-2008, 12:03 PM
Had the pleasure of working the Clevland Show with what has to be one of the nicest Pro Skiers in the world, April Coble-Eller. If you have never met her, I highly advise that if you have the chance to, take it, as she is what this sport is all about. This is one person who is working to make our sport better and grow not only through her ski school but through her work to promote and build the Pro Tour....just come to the Akron stop and I am sure you will see her working to help get the sight ready as well as ski in it.
The Cleveland show continues through next weekend, and while April will not be there, the great MC's from www.bhmtrilakes.com wll be. If you are looking for something to do, come hang-out. IF you miss the show, they are going to be hosting a movie premier of "The Push Process" at their dealership on 1/26/08, so hopefully you can make it to that.

jkski
01-17-2008, 11:26 AM
The last weekend for the show is fast approaching so if you haven't been there yet to get your pro tour tickets you can always visit the www.bhmtrilakes.com website for details on how to get them.