PDA

View Full Version : MC Lanyard?

thijs
01-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a MasterCraft lanyard (id neck band)? I am going to be working in hospital for the next little while and need to display my ID and figured that I might display my boat preference also.....

tex
01-07-2008, 02:12 PM
I got an extra jager one! What about Nascar or DLP?

thijs
01-07-2008, 02:17 PM
I got an extra jager one! What about Nascar or DLP?

got my heart set on MC. I think that the jager one might not be the bsst in a hospital setting when I am lecturing drunks that if they didn't get passed out drunk I wouldn't have to put a diaper on them........ :(

tex
01-07-2008, 02:36 PM
got my heart set on MC. I think that the jager one might not be the bsst in a hospital setting when I am lecturing drunks that if they didn't get passed out drunk I wouldn't have to put a diaper on them........ :(
I had the same thing at the juvenile department. I kept the jager one in my desk and would pull it out for meetings when the public wouldn't see me. My boss loved it! I have a million of those but only one MC. Sorry!

thijs
01-07-2008, 02:39 PM
I had the same thing at the juvenile department. I kept the jager one in my desk and would pull it out for meetings when the public wouldn't see me. My boss loved it! I have a million of those but only one MC. Sorry!

Thanks anyways Tex.

tex
01-07-2008, 02:41 PM
I would call the dealer or HQ. They give them out at tourstops. Good luck!

Lennyp04
01-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Yeah I always wondered why I've never seen one of these on the proshop. My keys would look stylish then!