PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis Boat Show

corey
01-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Is just around the corner. The show runs from Januray 23-27 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. This is the only show that MasterCraft will be at, as well as most of the so called competition.

Midwest MasterCraft is bringing 12 boats this year including the all new X-35!!! Other boats will be

ProStar 197
MariStar 200
CSX 220
X-1
X-14
X-2 (x2) one for NEW and improved spinner!
X-15
X-Star
X-30
X-45

Tons of waterski and wakeboard gear on hand as well as factory reps from H.O. sports, Hyperlite, Liquid Force, Obrien, Ronix(?) and Pro Rider Appearance by Shane Bonifay.

Hope to see you there, this years booth is going to be better than ever!

corey
01-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Here is a link to some video of last years booth and show, thanks to all that made it out.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=129152517

corey
01-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Correction, our X-35 will not finish production in time to make it to the show.

We will be taking a ProStar 214 instead.

Roonie's
01-17-2008, 12:16 PM
It was a good looking booth last year.

I will be there probably Wed night solo as I am out of town the rest of the weekend. Looking forward to it. See you there.

sully
01-17-2008, 01:22 PM
How about a 214?
Looking to seeing you there!

corey
01-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Zach, I'll see you there. Thanks for the kudos on last years booth, we liked it but with MasterCraft making more boats and our booth already being as big as they come we had to restructure it to fit everything in.

Sully, we're waiting for word on our X-35. It's going to be close, the guys are prepping a 214 as we speak just in case, regardless we will have an X-14 which I am personally proud of as I spec'd her out myself.

corey
01-19-2008, 12:31 PM
Looks like the X-35 is back on track to make its Midwest debut at the boat show. Our X-35 is scheduled to arrive today (thanks to a weekend working truck driver!) so we will have time to get it dialed for the show.

#47of100TeamMC
01-21-2008, 10:22 AM
Does that mean the 214 is back OUT of the line-up?

Is Wade Cox going to make it up to the Show? sounds like he was in Chicago for that Boat show this past weekend.

corey
01-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Correct, the 214 is out of the lineup the X-14 is still headed for the show as well as a 197.

I don't think Wade is coming up for the show this year, we usually have him up in the summer for slalom clinics. We have several wakeboarders and a Wakekite rider scheduled to be in the booth as well Paul Hatton from H.O. Sports, Grant from Radar and Chris From Straightline/Liquid Force/Jet Pilot.

If I get word any slalom guys will be there I'll give you a heads up, otherwise you should make it out to one of the summer clinics. We've done them with Wade, Jason Parades and Chris Parrish.

#47of100TeamMC
01-24-2008, 11:41 AM
Correct, the 214 is out of the lineup the X-14 is still headed for the show as well as a 197.

I don't think Wade is coming up for the show this year, we usually have him up in the summer for slalom clinics. We have several wakeboarders and a Wakekite rider scheduled to be in the booth as well Paul Hatton from H.O. Sports, Grant from Radar and Chris From Straightline/Liquid Force/Jet Pilot.

If I get word any slalom guys will be there I'll give you a heads up, otherwise you should make it out to one of the summer clinics. We've done them with Wade, Jason Parades and Chris Parrish.

Wade and I are buds. I usually hit the clinics with Wade in the summer. I missed last year because of knee surgery. But we'll pick it up again this year. At least Paul will be there. I've got a few ?'s for him about my Monza.