PDA

View Full Version : Wish help for installation of Fly High Monkey wakeboard tower

SappDad
01-01-2008, 02:26 AM
I have searched TT and the internet numerous ways but cannot find anything on mounting a Fly High Monkey Bar tower to a 1989 19' ProStar. I have the tower and all the hardware but do not have the instructions on how to mount it. It seems pretty obvious, but I have a boom extending off the side of the pylon and need to know if the tower mounts can mount behind the boom position on the gunwalls or if there is a reason they should not be mounted further back.

Any help on the installation or personal experience with a Fly High Monkey Bar would be greatly appreciated (especially if there is a good reason I should not mount this up!).

I'm also in the process of redoing the interiour and have found these forums to be a great help! (I really didn't have any trouble getting that floor panel out :)

BrianM
01-01-2008, 09:27 AM
Call BFI / FlyHigh directly. They have great customer service and should be more than willing to send you new instructions or help you through the install.

SappDad
01-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Thank you for the reply. I would love to contact them! Problem is: I cannot locate a website or phone number. Every search I have run returns stores that sell them, not the manufacturer. Does anybody have a contact number or email address?

SappDad
01-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Success thanks to MC Team Talk!

I found a thread from September '07 from a fellow asking for advise on pylon towers. In the replies, someone listed the website for a Fly High bar as a recommendation. The company is "Fat Sac" and all the installation manuals are posted on their site. (I would have never known to search for a "Fat Sac"!)

I'll list it here for reference:

http://www.fatsac.com/FlyHigh/FlyHighSupport.html

This site has been a tremendous resource! Keep up the good work!