PDA

View Full Version : Tri-Star Love

c_pohja
12-31-2007, 04:02 PM
Here are some pics of my Dad's Tri-Star. This is a one owner boat that he re-did last year. Full restoration including: Gel coat, carpet, skins, powder coating, and others. Take a look at the custom interior and embroidery. I learned to ski and foot next to this boat (boom) and have not gone a summer in its entire live where I havenít at least taken a run behind it. The last pic is my new to me S&S with the Tri-Star.

Thanks for the good times MC!!!!

JohnE
12-31-2007, 05:32 PM
Nice Tristar. I used to have an '88.

03 35th Anniversary
12-31-2007, 05:52 PM
Those Barefoot 190s are great looking boats....

Covi
12-31-2007, 07:28 PM
Your custom interior is awesome. I love what you have done. Can I ask what something like that costs? Also whoever did it, it looks factory!!! Nice Job!!!!!

87 TriStar 190
01-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Nice TriStar. My 87 is all original, except the seat bottoms on all seats except the drivers seat. That is still perfect. I did refurbish the trailer two years ago. I have the single console open bow. It's been a trouble free MC. Probably because I'm such a fanatic about maintenance. How many hours in this boat? The interior is beautiful.

Muttley
01-01-2008, 07:18 PM
I've always had a soft spot for the TriStar, and that one's a beauty.

Nice job!:D

damaged442
01-02-2008, 08:01 AM
I will also say "Nice Tristar"! My 89 is identical to yours, well, with the exception of your custom interior of course. So far, mine is original. I intend to keep it that way as long as possible. Thanks for posting the pics. I don't get to see mine until April, when I can get it out of storage!

c_pohja
01-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks Guys,

Its my Dad's boat so im not sure of the exact cost, but I want to say 8k for everything. That inlcuded the entier exterior back to factory, new carpet, new skins, powdercoating the rails and pylon. The only thing that keeps this boat from not looking brand new is the rub rail and dash. This boat has so much sentimental value for my dad he would have paid 20k to have it redone. He has a list of over 100 people that learned to ski behind this boat over its life. Not to bad for never being part of a ski school and living in Colorado its whole life.

c_pohja
01-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks Guys,

Its my Dad's boat so im not sure of the exact cost, but I want to say 8k for everything. That inlcuded the entier exterior back to factory, new carpet, new skins, powdercoating the rails and pylon. The only thing that keeps this boat from not looking brand new is the rub rail and dash. This boat has so much sentimental value for my dad he would have paid 20k to have it redone. He has a list of over 100 people that learned to ski behind this boat over its life. Not to bad for never being part of a ski school and living in Colorado its whole life.