PDA

View Full Version : Hey Brent Musberger Shut the F Up

Maristar210
12-27-2007, 10:24 PM
Ball boy for Texas accidentally went one yard on the field and almost touched a missed lateral. You'd have thought He owed Brent money. He laughed out loud at the kid for nearly fifteen minutes straight. Nothing worse than an announcer who laughs at something that is not funny and does so uncontrollably. Big turn off for me.

Hey Brent - shut the **** up, no really shut the **** up NOW !!!!

TV OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RANT OVER - sorry

stuartmcnair
12-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Musberger is just happy he has something to talk about since he doesn't know how to call a game worth a damn...

Maristar210
12-27-2007, 10:44 PM
Musberger is just happy he has something to talk about since he doesn't know how to call a game worth a damn...

He's calling with Herbstreit who I like but i wish someone would cut his mic what a jerk to sit and laugh at this poor kid... JERK

milkmania
12-27-2007, 10:48 PM
Pacific Life Holiday Bowl on ESPN:confused:

Texas vs. Arizona State?

TMCNo1
12-27-2007, 10:58 PM
I can't watch them, cause I think the whole bunch of announcers go to the UniSex Restrooms together and hold each others............................................ ..................hand!:rolleyes: :D
Who cares how many ear infections a 2nd string Tightend had before his last 3rd grade spelling test, jeeeeeeez, just do the play by play of the ball game!

mbeach
12-27-2007, 11:44 PM
I can't watch them, cause I think the whole bunch of announcers go to the UniSex Restrooms together and hold each others............................................ ..................hand!:rolleyes: :D
Who cares how many ear infections a 2nd string Tightend had before his last 3rd grade spelling test, jeeeeeeez, just do the play by play of the ball game!
and they probably share a cabin on brokeback mountain also.

swatguy
12-28-2007, 12:43 AM
Could be worse he could have been Bryant Gumble. He pretty much ruined Thursday night football. Aggravates the %%^& out of me having to listen to that bafoon.

And they say us cops have no compassion. :)

JBaker
12-28-2007, 10:32 AM
IMHO it doesn't get any worse than Nantz (that is since Senile Summerall retired.)

On other hand, I am a huge fan of Joe Buck. He just calls 'em like he sees 'em. Pretty cut and dry. I have thoroughly enjoyed him and Aikman over the past couple years.

mrprostar
12-28-2007, 10:56 AM
In my opinion Troy's knowledge of the game out weighs Joe Bucks lack of knowledge and makes them the best team. For some reason I want to punch Joe Buck in the face during the World Series though. Just really annoying.

On a side note, I doubt that guy from Texas that touched the ball will ever be on a football sideline again.

JBaker
12-28-2007, 11:08 AM
On a side note, I doubt that guy from Texas that touched the ball will ever be on a football sideline again.

This is getting a ton of national press. I didn't see the game but the media is comparing it to Stanford's band without the impact. I have read some columns noting that if this game was more competitive or if ASU had won, this guy would be the Bartman of college sports. My friends who saw the game agree, saying they have rarely seen such an idiot before. I had no idea this was such a big deal...:confused:

east tx skier
12-28-2007, 11:20 AM

The kid was Mack Brown's stepson, so I expect he won't lose his ball boy job over it. About the dumbest thing I've seen happen this year, but thankfully, for Texas, it wasn't crucial. That said, no way he touched that football. But not surprising that they erred on the side of penalizing stupidity on his part.

Totally different Texas team than the flat one I've watched all year. Just shows what we can do when Mack Brown takes the time to be a hands on coach in the run up to a game. I hope to see more of it next year from the Horns.

As announcers go, so long as I don't have to listen to Craig James for four hours, I'm happy.

Bruce
12-28-2007, 02:44 PM
The kid was Mack Brown's stepson, so I expect he won't lose his ball boy job over it. About the dumbest thing I've seen happen this year, but thankfully, for Texas, it wasn't crucial. That said, no way he touched that football. But not surprising that they erred on the side of penalizing stupidity on his part.

Totally different Texas team than the flat one I've watched all year. Just shows what we can do when Mack Brown takes the time to be a hands on coach in the run up to a game. I hope to see more of it next year from the Horns.

As announcers go, so long as I don't have to listen to Craig James for four hours, I'm happy.

Craig James was coaching his sons playground team a few tears back and he called a friend of mine who was his coach at SMU and asked him for some plays. My friend asked him why he needed help from him and Craig replied "coach you know I don't know s--- about football! True story.

Maristar210
12-28-2007, 03:46 PM
Craig James was coaching his sons playground team a few tears back and he called a friend of mine who was his coach at SMU and asked him for some plays. My friend asked him why he needed help from him and Craig replied "coach you know I don't know s--- about football! True story.

Good one Bruce, Probably is true as well...

3/4 trap on 2, ready ----what????