PDA

View Full Version : The phone won't stop ringing!!!!!!!!

Mag_Red
03-21-2005, 12:21 PM
:rant: Placed a help wanted ad in the newspaper yesterday for Painters and the damned thing is ringing constantly!!!! Already hired two painters this morning :headbang: , but now I can't get a damned thing done at work.........much less post on the Forum :D

Professor
03-21-2005, 12:24 PM
Work...always gets in the way of more important activities ;)

Mag_Red
03-21-2005, 12:26 PM
Work...always gets in the way of more important activities ;)Hasn'r rung since I posted this :dance: I did have some female respond....she sounded HOT on the phone....but she's probably 180 lbs ;)

Professor
03-21-2005, 12:31 PM
Yeah, but mixing pleasure & work????

Ric
03-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Hasn'r rung since I posted this :dance: I did have some female respond....she sounded HOT on the phone....but she's probably 180 lbs ;)
the dry spells are LONG mag

lakes Rick
03-21-2005, 06:08 PM
Hasn'r rung since I posted this :dance: I did have some female respond....she sounded HOT on the phone....but she's probably 180 lbs ;)

NEVER NEVER NEVER let a womans voice over the phone fool you.. I have had too many experiences proving my thesis....

God gave the best voices to chubby homely women.......

DAMHIK........ the rick

Ric
03-21-2005, 06:14 PM
NEVER NEVER NEVER let a womans voice over the phone fool you.. I have had too many experiences proving my thesis....

DAMHIK........ the rick
So THAT'S why God created the occupation of radio disc jockeys.... :rolleyes:

Mag_Red
03-21-2005, 06:21 PM

DAMHIK........ the rickDon't worry about me......I would never hire another female painter. Long time ago I had a young gal working for me.......she was a freakin 10 and a damned good painter. The problem was every other contractor on the job site was hitting on her, always talking to her and she couldn't get a damned thing done. Had to let her go.

I probably answered over 20 called today and I bet there are 30 in voice mail. Nice to be able to take my pick :toast:

Leroy
03-21-2005, 06:44 PM
Mag; Maybe you can hire a 10 to help around the house, post for you, you know, take dictation and type it in. Too much stress can mess with your ski season. ;)

bcampbe7
03-21-2005, 08:02 PM
:purplaugh Mag; Maybe you can hire a 10 to help around the house, post for you, you know, take dictation and type it in. Too much stress can mess with your ski season. ;)

Just make sure she doesn't mind her picture being posted on the WWW. :D

6ballsisall
03-21-2005, 08:15 PM
Don't worry about me......I would never hire another female painter. Long time ago I had a young gal working for me.......she was a freakin 10 and a damned good painter. The problem was every other contractor on the job site was hitting on her, always talking to her and she couldn't get a damned thing done. Had to let her go.

I probably answered over 20 called today and I bet there are 30 in voice mail. Nice to be able to take my pick :toast:

Dude, your a law suit waiting to happen posting that stuff!! :D Just kidding, wish I was in your shoes and could make decisions like that, in Corporate America there is to much BS to be concerned about when hiring!