PDA

View Full Version : I must have been a good boy this year

Lennyp04
12-25-2007, 09:01 AM
Me and my brother both got iPhones! Thank you santa!

Merry Christmas to All

Mikey
12-25-2007, 09:47 AM
Cool man, I have heard mixed reviews on the iphone, hope you like yours. I have been thinking about getting one, let me know how you like it after you use it for a while.

I got a lump of coal for christmas. Seriously.

JoshBuzz
12-25-2007, 10:17 AM
iPhone!! How's the rest of that Christmas list looking??

I got a new Hyperlite Skate, HO kneeboard, Accurate Lines, and then from Houston MC got a new Hyperlite Tribute, and bought my Hyperlite Special Agent Jacket!!

Let's go to the Lake, NOW!!

Leroy
12-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Let us know how you like it Lenny!

My kids are getting new cell phones also, not iphones. I got a new pair of ski gloves!

André
12-25-2007, 10:35 AM
I got a new pair of ski gloves!
What for? You're a wakeboarder!;)
Merry Christmas Leroy!:)

Leroy
12-25-2007, 11:56 AM
Double your tariff's!!

I was hoping for a wakeboard handle and rope so it wouldn't be so rubber band feeling, maybe next year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year André!

I'm taking my middle son to the airport to go to the Disney Soccer showcase for next 5 days! Carmel United Academy 91.
http://www.gotsport.com/events/resultsgrid.aspx?EventID=1522&GroupID=26606

What for? You're a wakeboarder!;)
Merry Christmas Leroy!:)

Lennyp04
12-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Well basically I got a pair of some sweet underarmour gloves for football and got some underarmour socks. I got a saxophone liggature (most of you proboly don't know what that is) But i also got a pair of snowboarding socks.

But yeah the iPhone was wrapped up in a box and it said open last! So I was hoping but not counting my chickens before the egg hatched.

But so far...Most amazing peice of technology I've ever owned. So simple to use

BuoyChaser
12-25-2007, 12:50 PM
The iPhone rocks, posting with mine right now, this forum works great and displays perfect. Amazing like a mini laptop and connects to wireless network so easily. Working to get out of my Nextel contract for two phones @ $200 each.

Jerseydave
12-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Me and my brother both got iPhones! Thank you santa!

Merry Christmas to All

I got an i-pod and I gave my wife the i-touch. Can't wait to try them both out.
Congrats on scoring the i-phone Lenny!
(My son plays the sax too!)

Merry Christmas everyone!

tex
12-25-2007, 01:09 PM
I got a sweet pair of HO wakeskis! Ipod classic 80g. A viking pool cue and some nice new pool balls. Santa must have been sleeping most of the year!

Lennyp04
12-25-2007, 01:27 PM
bout I have nextel as well and it got old. Right now I'm posting with the iPhone.

Nj I didn't know that your son plays the sax... That's awesome. How old Is he?

SDAhockey21
12-25-2007, 01:30 PM
I got a Ronix covenant, Just like the Hyperlite Roam.. Such a fun board! And a black Mastercraft T shirt

Hello I am A MasterCraft :toast:

TMCNo1
12-25-2007, 01:44 PM
We got Clothes, Luggage, Food Processor, LCD Flat Screen TV and Dustbuster for the kitchen, Gift Cards to name a few. The boat got a hug this morning!

JoshBuzz
12-25-2007, 02:15 PM
I got a sweet pair of HO wakeskis! Ipod classic 80g. A viking pool cue and some nice new pool balls. Santa must have been sleeping most of the year!

Congrats Mike!! We'll have to give those Wake Skis a try when I come out!! I'm ready to get this board int he water!! Buzz Sr. got the 80 gig iPod classic as well!!

Lennyp04
12-25-2007, 04:02 PM
Well from the looks of it there were quite a few good boys and girls on here!

Merry Christmas all...I think the roast is alomst done....it sure smells good!!!!!!!!!

JoshBuzz
12-25-2007, 04:05 PM
Agreed, turkey's almost finished and the beers are cold!! I'm enjoying a St. Arnolds Christmas blend right about... NOW!!

Lennyp04
12-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Ahhh well since I dont drink I'll probs have lipton brisk with my dinner...yeah I know really classy. But hey that roast should taste really good...

My mom did something weird (tell me if you've heard of it)

First you put it in the oven at like some rediculous temp (500 I think) for how many minutes the roast weighs....7lb roast= 7 mins at 500

Then it like sits in there for 2 and a half hours or something crazy like that.

My numbers could be off, but maybe you guys have heard of that before...

Mikey
12-25-2007, 04:22 PM
Ahhh well since I dont drink I'll probs have lipton brisk with my dinner...yeah I know really classy. But hey that roast should taste really good...

First you put it in the oven at like some rediculous temp (500 I think) for how many minutes the roast weighs....7lb roast= 7 mins at 500

I dont know, 500 seems a little high, but then again I have never roasted one in the oven. I always deep fry mine with a little cajun injector marinade. Good stuff, I sure am missing it this year.:(

Lennyp04
12-25-2007, 04:28 PM
Well just asked my mom and she said yes it was 500.

As far as deep frying goes...two thanksgivings ago my aunt and uncle deep fried the turkey....So delicious and moist!!!!

Mikey I'll be sure to take a bite of roast for you even though thats nothing like what your doing for this country.

Merry Christmas Mikey!

Mikey
12-25-2007, 04:31 PM
Thanks Lenny, Merry Christmas to you too. I had some roast earlier today but it sure wasnt like momma cooked it.

Lennyp04
12-25-2007, 04:57 PM
Well my mother Ill tell you what! Yeah so heres how we cooked it...Its 5 Mins for every lb...so 7lb = 35 mins at 500. Then it sits in the oven for 2 hours. My dad rubbed it with olive oil and we put a garlic and thyme seasoning on it. Boy oh boy was it good. I'm full for a while now!

bigmac
12-25-2007, 07:33 PM
I got an i-pod and I gave my wife the i-touch. Can't wait to try them both out.
My wife gave me an iPod Touch, and I gave one to both of my kids. I've gotta tell ya...this thing is one of the most amazing pieces of consumer electronics I've ever seen. Just brilliant.

TMCNo1
12-25-2007, 07:35 PM

There is a recipe for country ham/ham/big beef roasts/big pork roasts, that starts with putting it in a pan with 1" of water, covering with aluminum foil, placing in a 500 degree oven at 9pm, then turning the oven off, letting it bake and cool down till 6am the next morning, then bringing the oven back to 500 degrees and cutting it off to finish baking till you serve it at 9am for a breakfast meal. The time can be changed for a dinner meal by starting at 6am @500 degrees, cutting off and letting sit till 3pm, bringing oven back up to 500 degree temp, cutting oven off and letting sit till meal is served at 6pm. It will be so tender and moist that the meat will practically fall apart and you can pull the bones out with no effort.

milkmania
12-25-2007, 07:46 PM
I got a saxophone liggature (most of you proboly don't know what that is)

I know what it is:rolleyes:
Daughter is first chair Clarinet, going to Saxophone in January.

what reed # do you use?
do you order your reeds online?

one of the kids that competes "all-state" is selling his $2000.00 saxophone for $800.00...... so I get to hear about it all the time.

Lennyp04
12-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Wow milk, I'm very very impressed. I have 3 Saxophones. A yamaha student yas-23, Conn 20m, And my good horn is a Cannonball Professional big bell series. The cannonball is the most amazing horn I have ever played. It has such a crisp clean sound.

If your looking for a good saxophone check out Sam Ash. They sell Cannonball there. Have your daughter try one see what she thinks.

As far as reeds go. I usually use a Vanduren for jazz which is usually a 2 and 1/2 or 3. For concert band I usually play with a La Vaz size 3. And for marching band...A Rico Royal will do the job since reeds get smashed up like crazy!

SteveO
12-26-2007, 08:42 AM

Looks like you will need a boat with a wake to try those wake skis. I think I know someone who can help.

Sodar
12-26-2007, 10:43 AM
It was an iPhone X-mas here too! The whole family got them! We spent all day yesterday setting them up with our emails, pictures, movies and music. They are really cool!

tex
12-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Looks like you will need a boat with a wake to try those wake skis. I think I know someone who can help.
I like a boat with a big wake and ice chest. Also I like to listen to tunes when I ride....Is that too much to ask?

cbryan70
12-26-2007, 12:10 PM
got the new mastercraft sweatshirt, some new ski gloves, and a wetsuit. Ahh yes i also stole a mastercraft poster from my uncle along with a old school connelly shock tube that he hasnt used in 4 years.

Lennyp04
12-26-2007, 05:17 PM
It was an iPhone X-mas here too! The whole family got them! We spent all day yesterday setting them up with our emails, pictures, movies and music. They are really cool!

Sodar, that's awesome. I think my favorite part is if you type something incorrectly but the letters that were in the word are close it corrects it... That and the fact I'm writing this while sitting In the passengers seat of the suburban coming home from Penn State University.

stuartmcnair
12-27-2007, 12:19 PM
I did better than all of you. I got the flu for Christmas! Boy did that make everything fun. Other than that, I got a Liquid Force Omega 143 with Hyperlite 3ds bindings...

Lennyp04
12-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Wow that sucks man...you getting any better as the days progress?

Did you have your flu shot?

stuartmcnair
12-27-2007, 09:33 PM
Yes, I did have my flu shot...my whole company did but this is a different strain. Right now I feel a little better, breaking my fever so I am soaking wet. The part that sucks is that my four year old daughter is just coming down with it.

Lennyp04
12-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Well I hope you start to regain strength and your normalness as the days go on. And I really hope your daughter gets better fast!

FoggyNogginz
12-28-2007, 10:42 PM
I am happy to report that I got two new ballast bags and pumps for Christmas that are much better than my original MC Xstar setup. Very happy :-)

As for my phone, I use the Samsung SCH i760 with Windows Mobile 6. Awesome for video, audio, wifi, bluetooth, etc...and it syncs with Microsoft Exchange wirelessly so I never miss a beat regardless of where I am. Actually, I receive email from three accounts simultaneously on this thing with a single inbox (Hotmail, Gmail, and work). Amazing tool for work and play.

http://estore.vzwshop.com/i760/

I am such a GEEK! :-P

Kent

FoggyNogginz
12-28-2007, 10:48 PM
I feel your pain Stuart....same darn cold is running through our house too. I'm taking enough medicine to kill a horse, but feel the same as when I started. Think I'll just sleep and see how tomorrow goes. I'm stubborn like that you know :-)

stuartmcnair
12-29-2007, 10:14 AM
Thanks, feeling better today. Just wiped out physically. Kids seem to bounce back quicker than us old folks.

My biggest concern is that I had the flu shot but it was not for this strain. My parents, sister and nephew were all in the same boat. I guess they figured wrong on the flu strain this year. Could be bad if that is the case. We were the very first confirmed flu case at our pediatricians office this year. That has me a little nervous for the rest of the people in my office that got the shot.

Lennyp04
12-29-2007, 11:21 AM
A little while back, my mom asked me If I wanted to go with her to the hospital and get a flu shot and I said no. The reason was, I remeber almost everytime she got a flu shot she would get sick. So I learned, I didn't get one. I just made sure I drank plenty of Orange Juice with breakfast.

André
12-30-2007, 10:35 AM
C'mon guys!We need some pics of those gifts!:)
I got some nice O'Neil stuff,my prefered brand!:cool:
A thick rashguard long sleeve,a nice polar fleece and the best warm top out there, neoprene O'Neil Gooru 1.5 mm thick!!!
Can't wait to get those wet!!!

Monte
12-30-2007, 10:46 AM
I'll get some pics in a little while....

Santa was good do the mrs. too.
She got a new camera;)

I got "The Book"
A 1957 Maheraja ski
A Hickory farms gift set....... Cajun style;)
A subscription to wakeboarding magazine.......
A MC long sleeve T
A MC Hat.............
Two TT calendars..........
And a Bimini.... (It is being custome made)

TMCNo1
12-30-2007, 11:36 AM
I'll get some pics in a little while....

Santa was good do the mrs. too.
She got a new camera;)

I got "The Book"
A 1957 Maheraja ski
A Hickory farms gift set....... Cajun style;)
A subscription to wakeboarding magazine.......
A MC long sleeve T
A MC Hat.............
Two TT calendars..........
And a Bimini.... (It is being custome made)

Are you saying you got the MasterCraft 40thAnniversary Coffee Table Book????????????????? Has it been delivered to your house?

Monte
12-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Are you saying you got the MasterCraft 40thAnniversary Coffee Table Book????????????????? Has it been delivered to your house?

A wakeboard instructional dvd:)

TMCNo1
12-30-2007, 12:01 PM
A wakeboard instructional dvd:)

Oh well, I was hoping for good news, but..................................:(