PDA

View Full Version : Rain Dance For Carolina's

drbesvold1
12-22-2007, 12:25 PM
the weather channel was showing alot of rain for the carolina's any updates?

TMCNo1
12-22-2007, 01:36 PM
.2" here, .6" there but nothing worth bragging about. Every time I go outside, I do the "Precip Getdown" and the neighbors think I'm high on granite dust or I've been drinking recycled eggnog/plant food water!

The Southwestern part of the state (Lake Norman/Lake Wylie), Central (us)/Southern and Mountains need it the worst, as the coastal areas have been getting some moisture off the Atlantic. Most of the precip has been going West and East of where it is really needed the most.

lanier92prostar
12-22-2007, 04:18 PM
All the so called rain in Atlanta has not helped the lake. Now it only drops in hundrenth instead of tenths, but it is still dropping. According to the Corps, there are no available ramps on Lake Lanier.

6ballsisall
12-22-2007, 04:22 PM
All the so called rain in Atlanta has not helped the lake. Now it only drops in hundrenth instead of tenths, but it is still dropping. According to the Corps, there are no available ramps on Lake Lanier.

theres still water in Lanier??? 8p

Me very glad i didn't bother to buy a boat this year. Next year is looking grim on that front too.......:(

TMCNo1
12-23-2007, 02:58 PM
We got some rain last night/early this morning/today totaling about .75" and the ditches are full but I don't think it will ever make it to the lakes.:mad: :o :( Winds will be up to 30 or over today, so a bunch of the rain will just be evaporated when the clouds clear out...............................so!