PDA

View Full Version : Need some admisitrator help

Monte
12-19-2007, 06:23 PM
I have no idea what my password is. I have always just logged in being remembered. I disabled the cookies on my home computer accidentally:o ... So I am no longer "remembered" Well, Now I have no way to comment this evening on Harolds invention.. Help:o A PM quickly would be greatly appreciated;)

Monte
12-19-2007, 06:28 PM
To add... the email address that all the info would be sent to is DOA due to our great computer crash of 2007.....

Slinkyredfoot
12-19-2007, 06:31 PM
Your password is "Moomba" glad to be of some help...:D

Monte
12-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Your password is "Moomba" glad to be of some help...:D

This should get interesting:rolleyes: Thanks!

Slinkyredfoot
12-19-2007, 06:35 PM
This should get interesting:rolleyes: Thanks!

Any day my fellow MC owner, what are friends for anyway...;)

Monte
12-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Dangit... I just noticed that I spelled administrator wrong in the title too.. Now they won't know that I need their help....

milkmania
12-19-2007, 06:53 PM
I have no idea what my password is. I have always just logged in being remembered. I disabled the cookies on my home computer accidentally:o ... So I am no longer "remembered" Well, Now I have no way to comment this evening on Harolds invention.. Help:o A PM quickly would be greatly appreciated;)
Dangit... I just noticed that I spelled administrator wrong in the title too.. Now they won't know that I need their help....

too bad, you gotta start back over at zero posts!

welcome aboard, newbie!http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/bike.gif

Monte
12-19-2007, 06:55 PM
too bad, you gotta start back over at zero posts!

welcome aboard, newbie!http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/bike.gif

Darn!:( Now I have to go back to the one word thread:rolleyes:

milkmania
12-19-2007, 07:00 PM
Darn!:( Now I have to go back to the one word thread:rolleyes:

oh eez, I was hoping that thread was long ago buried:rolleyes:

Leroy
12-19-2007, 07:20 PM
How are you on here now?

If you have one PC still remembering you just go into USER CP and change the email and you can set your password again.

bigmac
12-19-2007, 07:31 PM

Go to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the frame here and send an email to the Admin. He doesn't klnow what your password is, but there's a function in vBulletin by which the system sends a link to the email address you registered with so that you can establish a new password.

lanier92prostar
12-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Doesn't it ask if you lost your password? If it does, it will send your password to your e-mail address.

Leah
12-19-2007, 10:07 PM
How are you on here now?

If you have one PC still remembering you just go into USER CP and change the email and you can set your password again.

Monte on as Leah...

No can do, you have to have your password to change your password:( . Check your user cp under such:o Oh well, I sent the email under the contact us at the bottom of the screen.. (thanks Bigmac) I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow.:rolleyes:

milkmania
12-19-2007, 10:49 PM
How are you on here now?

I thought the same thing, but didn't have time to ask:rolleyes:

milkmania
12-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Monte on as Leah...

No can do, you have to have your password to change your password:( . Check your user cp under such:o Oh well, I sent the email under the contact us at the bottom of the screen.. (thanks Bigmac) I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow.:rolleyes:

hey good lookin'

what brings you in here? you like boats or boys or something???

ps, that'll learn ya to not use the automatic feature8p

Leah
12-19-2007, 10:57 PM
I thought the same thing, but didn't have time to ask:rolleyes:

On as leah right now.

I can get on on my work computer, I disabled the cookies on this one accidentaly. My password is gone.. The default email address is lost too due to a nickelodeon downloading 8yr old (computer crash)... It's all a long story..:confused:

dmayer84
12-19-2007, 11:01 PM
go on your work machine and change the email address to a valid one.

lanier92prostar
12-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Next time, try WRITING down the passwork somewhere! I did the same thing on another forum and the Webmaster sent me my password. Somehow I got logged out and couldn't remember what the password was. Good luck to you. Have you tried MONKEY?:D

Leah
12-19-2007, 11:03 PM
go on your work machine and change the email address to a valid one.

M O L..
No can do password protected:confused:

Leah
12-19-2007, 11:06 PM
hey good lookin'

what brings you in here? you like boats or boys or something???

ps, that'll learn ya to not use the automatic feature8p

Monte on:

No.... Its my sexy husband;)

milkmania
12-19-2007, 11:07 PM
M O L..
No can do password protected:confused:

M O L.

Monte on Leah?????

dude, get a room!

Monte, just kiddin' around, I feel for you bud....
we either laugh or we cry;)

Leah
12-19-2007, 11:12 PM
M O L.

Monte on Leah?????

dude, get a room!

Monte, just kiddin' around, I feel for you bud....
we either laugh or we cry;)

M O A L:

Laughing my rear off right now! Do you know how hard it is to remember to identify yourself in every post??:rant: :noface:

lanier92prostar
12-19-2007, 11:13 PM
At least you are building Leah's post count!

Leah
12-19-2007, 11:15 PM
M O A L

See I'm um she's already up to 182.. She'll be a MANIC or something before you know it.....

TMCNo1
12-19-2007, 11:40 PM
M O A L

See I'm um she's already up to 182.. She'll be a MANIC or something before you know it.....

She was a small Maniac at CSM '07, come on, what you been doing to that woman for her to get like that? At 182, she'll be signin' up for "The Biggest Loser"! It's the Liver Mush I tell ya, get her on a diet before it's too late! :rolleyes: :D

Oh, post count, nevermind!

Leah
12-19-2007, 11:48 PM
She was a small Maniac at CSM '07, come on, what you been doing to that woman for her to get like that? At 182, she'll be signin' up for "The Biggest Loser"! It's the Liver Mush I tell ya, get her on a diet before it's too late!

Oh, post count, nevermind!

M O A L

May the good Lord have mercy on your soul when she reads that post:rolleyes::eek3:

Oh you saved yourself.. Good job;)

a buck 10 on her worst day:)

chudson
12-20-2007, 09:26 AM
Monte FYI,
I have Microsoft Outlook email and I created a folder called PW (Password) where I keep I.D. & passwords for anything I have signed up for. When I sign up for something new I add it to the list and email it to myself and delete the last one PW email. Just a thought!!!

Monte
12-20-2007, 09:30 AM
Monte FYI,
I have Microsoft Outlook email and I created a folder called PW (Password) where I keep I.D. & passwords for anything I have signed up for. When I sign up for something new I add it to the list and email it to myself and delete the last one PW email. Just a thought!!!

Yup! I had all of that saved on the home computer before the crash:( I'll save it on both from now on:o