PDA

View Full Version : Bow Eye Bracket

jprocto3
12-11-2007, 06:08 PM
I am restoring a 93 Mari star 225 and need to know where is the best place to get parts. I need a bracket for the front lift eye. I also need fuel system components. I live in southeast Georgia. Is there a good dealership near?

SkiDog
12-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Whats up Mikey? Welcome to the board! You'll get a LOT of information from this site. Most of it good stuff, however, theres a few jokers around here too:D One of em being Harold! Remember him? He's TMC#1 on here. All he wants to do is polish teak and rudders! Other than that, he's OK in my book. I was really glad to see you working on the ole girl! Time to hit the river again and get you on the hydrofoil! Ski ya later.

TMCNo1
12-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Don't believe a word Skidog says, he's still hungover from 3 Christmases ago.
Skidog knows all the dealers in Florida and Ga. and if your talking about the part that the dowel for the lifting eye fits that bolts onto the boweye, MC Parts Manager told me they had some of those in stock 3 weeks ago while I was researching another project for another TT member. A dealer can get you one!
Welcome back! Get that boat fixed up so you can join the insane, intoxicated, impractical and the immature!

SkiDog
12-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Mike try this place. It's actually the old dealership where you bought the boat, with new owners of course. Owners are Jim & Chuck.

James Kranendonk
Pres- Bay Area WaterSports
Tampa Bay's Exclusive MasterCraft Dealer
www.bayareawatersports.com
(813) 996-BAWS (2297)

JoshBuzz
12-11-2007, 07:06 PM
gimme some pics!! We also own a 93 maristar 225, haven't run into other owners as of yet, finally got some one to talk about the boat with!!

SkiDog
12-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Josh, where abouts do you live? How far south?

JoshBuzz
12-11-2007, 07:30 PM
I live i College Station, but our boat stays in Houston! Don't know why it says deep south, I don't think I did that haha, time to change it!!

SkiDog
12-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Looks like we got 2 Josh's on here with 93 Mari's. Sorry Josh P. I thought you might be DAD. JMP, I didn't even think about you. Sorry.
keep checking here and you'll find out more than you ever dreamed of about your MC. Take digital pics of the boat as the refurbish happens and you'll get some good ideas from other owners as to what thet have done or would do in a given situation. Welcome!

Jim@BAWS
12-15-2007, 05:08 PM
I think that one of these guys called last week. Looking for a DIGITAL photo of which part you need

Email to ca.baws@verizon.net w/ all your contact info

Thanks

Jim@BAWS

SkiDog
12-16-2007, 09:06 PM
I think that one of these guys called last week. Looking for a DIGITAL photo of which part you need

Email to ca.baws@verizon.net w/ all your contact info

Thanks

Jim@BAWS

Jim I believe he needs the steel piece that goes inside the bow that connects the top lifting eye, to the bottom lifting eye. I would have thought that piece would have been made from stainless. He told me that his was nothing but a pile of rust laying in the bow.:confused: