PDA

View Full Version : Conceal and carry at it's best

92 190 PS
12-10-2007, 11:12 PM
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14817480/detail.html

God Bless this woman......

TMCNo1
12-11-2007, 06:39 AM
She taught me a lesson, don't act up in church!

TX.X-30 fan
12-11-2007, 09:27 AM
Places where people gather should re-think the gun free gun policies, like the recent mall shooting, school, college were all gun free zones??

atlfootr
12-11-2007, 10:05 AM
Our world doesn't seem safe anymore, if you can't even go to church.
I think this is the first I've heard of someone shoot'n folks at church :rolleyes:
I don't get it :confused:

At least she gives GOD the credit, good for her :)
Maybe now, more people will seek Salvation ...

ShamrockIV
12-11-2007, 11:20 AM
Amen!!!
I guess i need to start carrying mine again. People forget that areas that have concealed carry have less crime!!!

stuartmcnair
12-11-2007, 11:26 AM
ANTI-GUN SHEEP

Last week there was a terrible incident at a mall in Omaha, Nebraska. Even though there were signs at entrances to the mall that guns were not permitted, a 20-year-old mentally unbalanced thug walked into the mall and started shooting. Eight innocent people lost their lives.

After the Omaha shooting I opined that things might have been better if there had just been one person someone with a concealed weapons permit with a gun in that mall. Could that person have managed to drop the shooter and save a few lives?

Well, predictably, my comments met with howls of outrage from the anti-gun types out there. One frequent comment was that the shooter had an assault rifle and that anyone with a concealed handgun would have been no match for this guy.

Oops ... seems like that excuse is no longer workable. Remember the gunman who shot up two churches over the weekend? It seems that Michael Murray walked into the New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado carrying a rifle. He started shooting. Pretty much like the Omaha mall incident so far. But that's where the similarities ended. Jeanne Assam is a member of the New Life Church. She was volunteering as a security guard. She had a handgun. She heard the shooting and ran to the location. There she saw Murray with the rifle. She wasted no time she didn't think twice she shot him dead with her handgun. Handgun vs. assault rifle -- predator dead. Would any of you imbeciles out there like to post some more messages now about how someone with a handgun could not possibly confront and take care of a man with an assault rifle? Well, this woman did it. So when the shooting starts you anti-gun candy asses can go cower in the corner somewhere and let a woman protect you.

I saw other absurd comments addressing the idea of allowing concealed weapons permit holders to carry inside malls. One such comment was from someone who would not want to be in the "crossfire" that would come if there was actually someone else in the mall with a gun. Yeah .. right. Just try to tell me that whoever posted that comment would, upon hearing the first gunshots from the predator, would look around and say "Thank goodness nobody else around here has a gun." What kind of an illogical fool would be waiting to be shot by some maniac, all the while being thankful that only the predator had a gun?

Some people just won't let logic get in the way of an emotional argument.

Mikey
12-11-2007, 11:43 AM
Well said Stuart, I agree 100%

ShamrockIV
12-11-2007, 11:46 AM
Amen Stuart!!!

stuartmcnair
12-11-2007, 12:56 PM
note that is from my (and JoshBuzz) fellow Aggie Neal Boortz' website(www.boortz.com)

I firmly agree though that these incidents seem to always happen where the criminal feels no one will have a gun...

ShamrockIV
12-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Of course Stuart!!!
Why rob or kill armed people when there are so many unarmed ones around?

stuartmcnair
12-11-2007, 09:15 PM
the coroner today reported that the lady did not kill the guy. She hit him several times but the shot that killed him was self inflicted.

That was probably the only decent thing he ever did in his life.

Ski Bum
12-11-2007, 09:35 PM
If we started hanging people again. and every one started carrying 6 shooters on are sides. This place would be a lot safer.

atlfootr
12-12-2007, 07:38 PM
New Missouri law protects killing of intruders (http://www.mikeschepker.com/blog/2007/07/new-missouri-law-protects-killing-of-intruders/)

By shep (http://www.mikeschepker.com/blog/author/shep/) on July 4th, 2007
Woke up this morning to some interesting news.
Well, interesting if you live in Missouri.
Gov. Matt Blunt signed legislation on Tuesday allowing Missourians to fatally shoot intruders without fear of prosecution or lawsuits.
I'm ready to move ...

JoshBuzz
12-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Whoop!!

:D

There's a bunch of rednecks here in CS, wouldn't be surprised if most of them had guns, always!

JoshBuzz
12-12-2007, 10:13 PM
New Missouri law protects killing of intruders (http://www.mikeschepker.com/blog/2007/07/new-missouri-law-protects-killing-of-intruders/)

By shep (http://www.mikeschepker.com/blog/author/shep/) on July 4th, 2007
Woke up this morning to some interesting news.
Well, interesting if you live in Missouri.
Gov. Matt Blunt signed legislation on Tuesday allowing Missourians to fatally shoot intruders without fear of prosecution or lawsuits.
I'm ready to move ...

Move to Texas. under the cover of darkness, you can shoot just about anyone on your property. and we can ride pretty much year round!!