PDA

View Full Version : Vote: Taking steroids out of the ballgame

atlfootr
03-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Thursday, January 13
SportsNation

Major League Baseball has announced a tougher steroid policy that includes penalties for first-time offenders and random, year-round checks. But is it tough enough for fans tired of stories and rumors about steroid abuse?

Under the terms of the new agreement between players and owners, first-time offenders will now be subject to suspensions, and repeat offenders have less margin for error prior to earning a one-year suspension. But for all the progress, the new agreement still falls short of the guidelines used in many international sports.

So is this enough?
Are you satisfied steroid use will fade away?
And what would you do, in a borderline baseball player's cleats?

Vote, SportsNation.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=1126

rem_p
03-17-2005, 09:14 PM
So is this enough?
Are you satisfied steroid use will fade away?
And what would you do, in a borderline baseball player's cleats?

no, not enough....no i dont think steroid use will fade away....and if i was a borderline baseball player, id work harder and do the best i could with my god given ability....

sammy sosa said he never used steriods......he never used a cork'd bat either until a few years ago when that one busted and he got busted.....these are just a few reasons im not really a fan of any prosport, except for NASCAR....and im not even sure its on the up and up....:rant: