http://www.ptxsecure.com/mcpro/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=16

86PowerSlot190MC
03-17-2005, 06:52 PM
Good deals, pair of guide covers $20.

http://www.ptxsecure.com/mcpro/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=16

Useless you want Black (add $10) :confused:

robisjo
03-17-2005, 08:00 PM
Whatever happened to the blue or grey ones?

milkmania
03-17-2005, 08:07 PM
I need RED ones

Mag_Red
03-17-2005, 09:48 PM
Useless you want Black (add $10) :confused:Ya'd think the colored ones would cost more :D

MarkP
03-17-2005, 10:06 PM
Looks like they are trying to get rid of the ones they cant sell:rolleyes:

Leroy
03-17-2005, 10:11 PM
This is the list of things they either ordered too many or didn't sell enough. But the prices are good for MC stuff.

OHIOPRO205
03-17-2005, 10:56 PM
My wife ordered me a pair for Christmas and they would not fit my guide poles. The inside diameter was way to small. Had to send them back. I am still looking for some. They are for a 95 MC Trailer.

bradamerry
03-17-2005, 11:09 PM
Useless you want Black (add $10) :confused:
I have been told that black is the only color offered now??

SkySkiSpokane
03-17-2005, 11:15 PM
Have you tried your local dealer? I bought a black pair for my 95 last year with no problems. If not call around or ask the MYMC guy. He usually has a bead on some of those rare parts. Happy St Pats!!! :friday:

ski_king
03-18-2005, 08:54 AM
Was about to order one of the $8 hats, till I got to final checkout which added $13 shipping to a total of $21.

Leroy
03-18-2005, 09:49 AM
Powerslot; Now that really stinks! I thought we went through this shipping issue with the stickers. Putting a hat in a big letter and sending it cannot cost $13.

André
03-18-2005, 09:59 AM
PS82
I know that you are already registered but you could get another membership for your wife or kid ,of Team MC.
3 items for the price and shipping is included...I think.
Not a bad idea...

MarkP
03-18-2005, 10:00 AM
Was about to order one of the $8 hats, till I got to final checkout which added $13 shipping to a total of $21.
I stand corrected. I guess they are not trying to get rid of that stuff :confused:

ski_king
03-18-2005, 10:05 AM
PS82
I know that you are already registered but you could get another membership for your wife or kid ,of Team MC.
Not a bad idea...
Good minds, think alike...... The membership is a good deal and no shipping charges to boot.

I will probobly pass for now, MC almost got a impulse purchase, but the shipping scared me off for now.

Leroy
03-18-2005, 10:06 AM
Now that is some smart thinking, what coffee are you drinking this morning?

PS82

Not a bad idea...

André
03-18-2005, 10:18 AM
Now that is some smart thinking, what coffee are you drinking this morning?

You probably won't believe me but i never even once in my life tasted coffee!!!
I'm the "real" Milkman of this board !

quincyfirefighter
03-18-2005, 10:56 AM
Powerslot; Now that really stinks! I thought we went through this shipping issue with the stickers. Putting a hat in a big letter and sending it cannot cost $13.
Talking about the sticker group buy, I got in on that with you all but still have not received mind. Called this last monday and talked to satie at MC pro shop. Told her that my credit card was billed on 2/24 so what's up. She told me that they were waiting on boxes to send them in. I was thinking WHAT!!! :rant: Well here we are today and still no Stickers :noface:

Footin
03-18-2005, 12:17 PM
Talking about the sticker group buy, I got in on that with you all but still have not received mind. Called this last monday and talked to satie at MC pro shop. Told her that my credit card was billed on 2/24 so what's up. She told me that they were waiting on boxes to send them in. I was thinking WHAT!!! :rant: Well here we are today and still no Stickers :noface:

Did not send the sticker but already billed you?.......that was nice!

east tx skier
03-18-2005, 03:28 PM
My wife ordered me a pair for Christmas and they would not fit my guide poles. The inside diameter was way to small. Had to send them back. I am still looking for some. They are for a 95 MC Trailer.

Do you have a MC trailer? I couldn't say for sure that they didn't do something different in 1995, but both my father in law (98 PS 205) and I (93 PS 205) have the MC trailer guide pads and they fit fine. You could always replace the foam with some pipe insulation from Lowe's or Home Depot that would better fit your boat.

Give Lex at Rambo Marine a call. Even if he doesn't have it, it's enough of a pleasure just to talk to the guy that it'll be worth the toll charge. Rambo Marine (www.rambomarine.com)

Leroy
03-18-2005, 04:07 PM
Companies should make money on their core business, not shipping and handling and extended warrantees. Or else you feel screwed when you pay $13 to ship a label that would go in an envelop and probably cost $1. Or else you wonder why you need an extended warranty when you though you were buying a good vehicle. I would escalate to TMC or other SR mgt at MC as this appears to be systematic, I am also.

PeteS
03-18-2005, 05:18 PM
Just spoke with the MC Pro Shop, and they will no longer be selling colored guide covers -- just black. So appearently they are trying to rid their inventory of colored covers.