PDA

View Full Version : Christmas gift help?

Mikey
12-06-2007, 03:46 PM
I am looking to get my Dad a couple of folding chairs for his fishing boat that are embroidered with the name of his boat on them. Does anyone have any connections or recommendations on where to get this done. I would like to have them by christmas but if it takes a little longer it would be acceptable. I looked online and found some companies that do it but most of them require a minimum order of 24 chairs. I am only looking to purchase 2 of them. Any help would be appreciated.

jrhollow
12-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Have him rename the boat Lund, Warrior, Alumacraft, etc...

BrianM
12-06-2007, 04:39 PM
i would go to a local embroidery place. They will probably have a setup fee of about $75 and will then charge you about $10 - 20 for each one. Go buy the folding chairs and have them embroider as many or as few as you want. Later on if they break or he needs more you can go to the same store to have more done. The setup fee is just a one time deal. After that is just a per item charge. He could also have other items like hats or shirts done.

Mikey
12-06-2007, 04:46 PM
i would go to a local embroidery place. They will probably have a setup fee of about $75 and will then charge you about $10 - 20 for each one. Go buy the folding chairs and have them embroider as many or as few as you want. Later on if they break or he needs more you can go to the same store to have more done. The setup fee is just a one time deal. After that is just a per item charge. He could also have other items like hats or shirts done.

Unfortunately that isnt an option since I am out of the country. The only means of shopping I have is online.:(

cbryan70
12-06-2007, 05:09 PM
friends? relatives? you could call around different shops and send them what you want. then order the seats and have them deleivered to the shop maybe?

jrhollow
12-06-2007, 06:09 PM
check out this place.

http://embroidme1.reachlocal.net/store-locations/united.states.asp

BrianM
12-06-2007, 07:35 PM
check out this place.

http://embroidme1.reachlocal.net/store-locations/united.states.asp

They are the local franchise that I have done work for me.