PDA

View Full Version : "parasitic twin"

kycat2007
12-05-2007, 10:49 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/photo/071113/photos_hl_afp/4971dae61fa2f58375a0e531885b587d;_ylt=AnI5921IrMu0 XVGAvey2NTbq188F

I hope all goes well for this girl.

Lennyp04
12-05-2007, 10:58 PM
Wow how do you get born with something like that?

cbryan70
12-05-2007, 11:41 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/11/13/india.girl/index.html?iref=newssearch heres more of the story

jbfootin
12-06-2007, 11:42 AM
They may not be twins, but I think we all have family members that may fall in the "parasite" family;)

88 PS190
12-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Wow how do you get born with something like that?

Goes back to the way that identical twins are formed. You have one egg fertilized, it then divides at an early stage into two separate eggs and you get identical twins. If it starts to separate into two eggs but then matures from that point as two individuals that are connected you get conjoined twins. If one of the conjoined twins fails to develop wham...

Parasitic twin.

Amazingly it happens more than people realize occasionally leading to large or small tumor growths, which when removed are typically peices of bone, teeth, hair etc.

Maristar210
12-06-2007, 01:43 PM
I think KyKat fell off his meds while looking for his inner self and his Tom Cruise poster....

TX.X-30 fan
12-06-2007, 01:54 PM
I think KyKat fell off his meds while looking for his inner self and his Tom Cruise poster....

Look!!!! Look!!! Its a bird? Its a plane? No its L. Ron Hubard circling 210's house in the Mother Ship!!! :D

Maristar210
12-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Look!!!! Look!!! Its a bird? Its a plane? No its L. Ron Hubard circling 210's house in the Mother Ship!!! :D

I'll tell you what.... If L. Ron Hubbard is circling my house he better have a chute on :D

kycat2007
12-06-2007, 03:56 PM

No meds here just a heartfelt condolences for a child that is going to have a rough time of it. I guess you will make a sign or something making fun of her? Sad Steve Sad.:confused:

roddydog
12-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Last I read surgery went well and she is recovering.

Crazy though.

Maristar210
12-06-2007, 05:23 PM
No meds here just a heartfelt condolences for a child that is going to have a rough time of it. I guess you will make a sign or something making fun of her? Sad Steve Sad.:confused:

Are you calling me sad? What the F ever. Your posts and threads are some of the most bazaar I have ever seen. I was not, nor would I ever make fun of someone in that situation. I would rather contribute in some way to offer benefit, say a prayer and move on.

Your reference to me making a sign to make fun of her is absolutely ludicrus and offending. Don't do that again Please and go find whatever it was you were taking before you decided to get all spiritual on us. I'm not the only one around here that thinks this....

cbryan70
12-06-2007, 05:30 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Maristar210
12-06-2007, 05:36 PM
You might read this before you reply with another insinuating remark and I'll save the rest of my comments:

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=16211

TX.X-30 fan
12-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Inner game who works on theirs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm an idea man this week so I am thinking about alot of things. Many of the most sucessful people in the world have great control of their inner self. Some will call this controlling their frame.

Have you ever watched Trump and someone interview him? Say they ask him something off the wall he will say next question or maybe even avoid it all together. He is not letting someone else change his reality.

Since I have learned about this I watch to see who has it and who doesn't. Les Miles LSU, Nick Saben Bama, Tom Cruise, Donald Trump, Billy Gillispie UK, Rich Brooks UK are some of the ones who come to mind. They may seem arrogant at times but they will not allow anyone to change the way they are going to think and do things. It is truly powerful if you think about it and how you deal with people.

Women are notorious for trying to change peoples frames. They create hoops for men to jump through all the time.

Do you control your frame and your reality? Hows your inner self view others and the belliefs in the world?

kycat2007
12-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Steve I will take the high road on this as there are many threads I have read and that do not pertain to me so I don't post. I post some intellectual stuff on occassion and you seem to take offense to them and that is cool. This is the off topic discussion board so everything is free to discuss on here.

I have no problem with you. I do not take meds but I do ask questions about life's meaning for myself and like to hear what the people I call friends have to think about it.

If I have ever been rude on anyones post I apologize now to whoever that might have been.

On the matter at hand you drew first blood with your comment. I will man up and say that my comment about your sign and this girl was wrong. So you have my apology.

Brad

Leroy
12-06-2007, 07:53 PM
I guess timing is everything, first thread I read....

Everyone, play nice and try to keep on topic here.

I can't wait for spring and we are talking about de-winterizing our boats......

Maristar210
12-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Brad,

Your a good man. I never had any hard feelings. Too hard to tell by typing what someone actually means.

I wish you the best.

Steve

Leroy
12-06-2007, 08:02 PM
There is always this line in life......that we should not cross.

Really sad situation for that little girl, not sure what I can do about it.

TX.X-30 fan
12-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Brad,

Your a good man. I never had any hard feelings. Too hard to tell by typing what someone actually means.

I wish you the best.

Steve

GET A ROOM!!!!

Look 210 there frying fish for ya donchano!!!!!