PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Friday, Aaron Rathy and Jack Blodgett in Madison, WI THIS FRIDAY!

No Skeez
12-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Alright everyone, the big event is just three days away! We've confirmed with Oakley that Dallas Friday, Aaron Rathy and Jack Blodgett are all going to be here for as well! Oakley has thrown in over $1000 worth of giveaways, and we've got a box on the way from Sidewayz as well! This is gonna be huge!

Who's all coming? Let us know so we can plan on having enough seating and food and beverages! Doors open at 6:30 to meet the athletes and get some autographs, and the movie starts at 8. Any questions let me know, otherwise see you there!

brianb@redlinewatersports.com

duckguy
12-04-2007, 04:24 PM
What kinda specials are going on that night? I know a guy looking for a B-side.

No Skeez
12-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Everything is on sale! Stop in for your Push Process Premier Menu, with special pricing good only during the premier! And I may have just gotten my copy of the movie... One word - AMAZING! Well worth the wait!

No Skeez
12-08-2007, 04:44 PM
Thanks to EVERYONE who came out last night! We had a great turnout, and it was a UNANIMOUS thumbs up for Push Process! We will have the video in stock within the next week or two, so if you are looking for it give us a shout!

HUGE thanks to Oakley for all their efforts with the movie, Matty at Oakley, Justin Stephens for all his hard work, Jack Blodgett Aaron Rathy and Dallas Friday for coming out to our premier, and Red Bull for keeping us all jacked up for the premier! Keep an eye out for our future premiers,
and thanks again to those who made it last night!