PDA

View Full Version : It's a girl!

6ballsisall
03-17-2005, 01:53 PM
We went an had a 4-D ultrasound about a month ago an the lady doing the ultrasound said it was a boy. Well boy was she wrong!!! Debi had a planned ultrasound at the doctors office today, that ain't no boy!!!

Crap, looks like I have about 14-15 years to build up my arsenal of assault weapons to fend off the hungry boyfriends. :eek3:

MarkP
03-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Its going to be ok.. I got 3 of them. Teach them and trust them..:cool:

We went an had a 4-D ultrasound about a month ago an the lady doing the ultrasound said it was a boy. Well boy was she wrong!!! Debi had a planned ultrasound at the doctors office today, that ain't no boy!!!

Crap, looks like I have about 14-15 years to build up my arsenal of assault weapons to fend off the hungry boyfriends. :eek3:

ski_king
03-17-2005, 02:24 PM
....Teach them and trust them..:cool:
Mark is right. My daughters are now 14 and 17, everything will be cool, but still keep an eye on the guys....
I gave one guy that came arond last week this application. (http://www.wilk4.com/humor/humorp3.htm) I haven't seen him back.

SteveO
03-17-2005, 02:35 PM
It will be OKAY. They are alot of fun. I can say that now because mine is only 7 and thinks I'm the king. I'm sure that will change in do time. PS82 that application is great.

east tx skier
03-17-2005, 03:18 PM
The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is? That always used to be my last question when I'd interview people in my former life. "What question did you not want me to ask today?" The best answer was, "I think you just asked it."

Congrats on the girl. We'll be finding out in less than a month.

Mag_Red
03-17-2005, 03:37 PM
:friday: Girls are great.......Love mine to death and she's a great kid!

MasterMason
03-17-2005, 03:39 PM
I too am glad all you guys have daughters, my boys will need em :rolleyes: