PDA

View Full Version : Great idea?!

SkiDog
11-29-2007, 07:45 PM
:D I got a great idea! Lets all go over to the DARK side and start up a bunch of stupid threads!:D

Jerseydave
11-29-2007, 07:50 PM
My friend who owns "another popular ski boat brand" says THIS is the dark side!

Well, I guess if BATMAN had a wakeboat, it would be a BLACK X-STAR!
So maybe this is the dark side. That's ok. I'll roll with it! :)

Oh, BTW we're better than that anyway (starting bogus threads, that is)

Leroy
11-29-2007, 08:17 PM
I don't want site wars and if you have posted silly threads on here then you obviously do not value your citizenship here and do not wish to remain a member of TeamTalk.

Leroy

SunCoast 83
11-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Yikes!...What's the "Dark Side" ? .....a Nautique Website or something? Got a best friend that owns an '85 2001, so count me out :)

ridesdirt
11-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Well, I guess if BATMAN had a wakeboat, it would be a BLACK X-STAR!:)

Funny, My wife used to have a black Impala SS, we called it the "batmobile". It got to many miles so we sold it off and she moved to the SUV. She still wants another "batmobile"....

We have a black X-Star, now I just have to convince her it is the new "batmobile". lol

if not I'll call it "vader"

Sodar
11-29-2007, 08:27 PM
I don't want site wars and if you have posted silly threads on here then you obviously do not value your citizenship here and do not wish to remain a member of TeamTalk.

Leroy

I would not go that far, Mr. Moderator....

Maristar210
11-29-2007, 09:31 PM

Leroy

Relax Leroy

Sometimes an idiot on his birthday spurs some meant to be fun threads that others get a h--- on about. Too bad really.

Boating, Mastercraft Boating, all meant to be fun. People are not hurting anyone, just having fun. If moderators are opposed to silly threads they might want join Gene in the land of the clay statue. How about you and I clink a beer glass and understand each site has its place. Perhaps UMp's idea was inappropriate, but it does not happen often if ever. Hell you let ROD stay, lighten up my friend..

Steve

brat
11-29-2007, 10:13 PM

Leroy

Leroy,

If I send you a lump of coal, how long will it take to make a diamond ???

tex
11-29-2007, 10:17 PM
Leroy,

If I send you a lump of coal, how long will it take to make a diamond ???
Site/Start whatever it takes! Relax Francis....Just people showing a sense of humor...some like it some don't...That's what I like about this place! Don't worry...I will screw up spelling or grammer and you can haze me too!

SkiDog
11-30-2007, 10:51 AM
Damn Leroy, take a chill pill! Get your panties out of that wad there my friend. Did I post a pic of a nakid chick or something? NO! Why don't you go back and look at ALL the STUPID threads and then threaten to kick off EVERYBODY thats ever done one! I enjoy this site as much as anyone,( Just ask my wife, as she HATES all ya'll) but I don't like being threatened with being kicked off just for having a little fun! So if you feel the need to kick me off, go ahead, Make my day!:mad:

mcdoon
11-30-2007, 11:27 AM
Leroy--As one who just recently found this site after buying my first MC, I can tell you it's pretty da_n entertaining and very well run. Lots of good info, lots of people, lots of wackiness. I wouldn't be here if that last part wasn't here. These are the kind of people I can have a beer with for cripes sake! :D

ShamrockIV
11-30-2007, 11:32 AM
I agree with mcdoon!! as one who posts from time to time i thanks all of you for bearing with my questions that i am sure some think are beneath them but others see for what they are. what they are is someone trying to get an answer to something they do not know or advice from people that have experience.

Thanks to you all!!

RexDog1
11-30-2007, 11:40 AM
I am just saying . Drop it guys ..:o

ShamrockIV
11-30-2007, 11:46 AM
I am with rex!!
hey start one about how hot the chic beside rex's name is!!!! man smoking!!!

milkmania
11-30-2007, 11:53 AM
Relax Leroy

Sometimes an idiot on his birthday spurs some meant to be fun threads that others get a h--- on about. Too bad really.

Boating, Mastercraft Boating, all meant to be fun. People are not hurting anyone, just having fun. If moderators are opposed to silly threads they might want join Gene in the land of the clay statue. How about you and I clink a beer glass and understand each site has its place. Perhaps UMp's idea was inappropriate, but it does not happen often if ever. Hell you let ROD stay, lighten up my friend..

Steve

I would think the threads would eventually dissolve into the board.....
until tex gets bored and brings them up again:rolleyes:

:uglyhamme

Waketn
11-30-2007, 12:12 PM
:D I got a great idea! Lets all go over to the DARK side and start up a bunch of stupid threads!:D
WOW dawg, there you go starting trouble again :D

TX.X-30 fan
11-30-2007, 12:14 PM
I would like to see the 50th thread about what oil and filter for my MCX be deemed silly and removed immediately!! :D ;)

tex
11-30-2007, 03:39 PM
I would think the threads would eventually dissolve into the board.....
until tex gets bored and brings them up again:rolleyes:

:uglyhamme
I'm thirsty!!!!!

Ric
11-30-2007, 04:54 PM
Damn Leroy, take a chill pill! Get your panties out of that wad there my friend. Did I post a pic of a nakid chick or something? NO! Why don't you go back and look at ALL the STUPID threads and then threaten to kick off EVERYBODY thats ever done one! I enjoy this site as much as anyone,( Just ask my wife, as she HATES all ya'll) but I don't like being threatened with being kicked off just for having a little fun! So if you feel the need to kick me off, go ahead, Make my day!:mad: Your wife does not hate me:D

east tx skier
11-30-2007, 07:07 PM
You guys lay off of Leroy. He's just doing his job here, part of which is to make sure the information on this forum (I use the term losely) isn't overly redundant and is organized as well as can be.

As Maristar210 said, at least some of this was initiated via PM by a young man with a birthday wish. I know that I, among others, saw fit to grant that wish.

Leroy, to the extent that my vintage sunglasses thread contributed to your moderator workload, please accept my sincere apologies. I know, were I still in your shoes, charged with tidying up around here, I'd probably be a bit bent out of shape about it all, too. Again, my apologies for adding to your workload as a mod here. I know better.

Maristar210
11-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Oh nw your quoting me??

Great, what's next? Cherry pickers for impellors?

:D :D :D :D

SkiDog
11-30-2007, 11:45 PM
You guys lay off of Leroy. He's just doing his job here, part of which is to make sure the information on this forum (I use the term losely) isn't overly redundant and is organized as well as can be.

As Maristar210 said, at least some of this was initiated via PM by a young man with a birthday wish. I know that I, among others, saw fit to grant that wish.

Leroy, to the extent that my vintage sunglasses thread contributed to your moderator workload, please accept my sincere apologies. I know, were I still in your shoes, charged with tidying up around here, I'd probably be a bit bent out of shape about it all, too. Again, my apologies for adding to your workload as a mod here. I know better.
He takes his job a little too seriously!

SkiDog

SkiDog

He takes his job a little too seriously! I did NOTHING wrong!

TMCNo1
12-01-2007, 02:14 AM
You can say that again!

MC2000190
12-01-2007, 02:47 AM
:noface: Little school girls fighting! WOW! Anyone have anything better to do?:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

east tx skier
12-01-2007, 08:44 AM

He takes his job a little too seriously! I did NOTHING wrong!

Could somebody merge these threads for skidog. ;)

All I'm saying is walk a mile in someone's shoes before throwing stones. Not that you should be banned just yet.

Oh, and you probably had it coming for something else you did. You need to have a mod permanently assigned to you. 8p

Ric
12-01-2007, 12:28 PM
I'd like to add to mr easties comments. I too received a pm about the birthday wish of one mildly retarded young man. I thought it was a bit childish, but considering the source, I figured "what the hell, it's the least we can do for the poor shut-in", so I joined the fun.

Leroy, thanks for merging all the sunglass threads, but if you don't mind, I request that you undelete the original brieod sunglass thread.

east tx skier
12-01-2007, 12:35 PM
I'd like to add to mr easties comments. I too received a pm about the birthday wish of one mildly retarded young man. I thought it was a bit childish, but considering the source, I figured "what the hell, it's the least we can do for the poor shut-in", so I joined the fun.

Now that's funny, but you're kind of giving away whose bday it was with your description! 8p

TMCNo1
12-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Leroy, thanks for merging all the sunglass threads, but if you don't mind, I request that you undelete the original brieod sunglass thread.

I was reinstalled last night, 8:11pm, by Mod #4, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=242
Enjoy!

Ric
12-02-2007, 02:04 PM
I love this site!

TMCNo1
12-02-2007, 02:36 PM
I love this site!

I do too, it's just like your 1st girl friend, kiss, boink, drink, smoke, your 1st everything, everytime we log on!:rolleyes: :cool: :D