PDA

View Full Version : 2009 matercraft get together

drbesvold1
11-26-2007, 10:15 PM
i am intrested in finding out if anyone would be intrested in having a get together just like csm 08 but up in norther wisconisn , i have a bar/family restraunt already to sponser it and possibly the mastercraft dealership in wisconsin here so if u might be intrested please let me know so i can start working on it next year thanks

eric

cbryan70
11-26-2007, 10:42 PM
it happend this year? mioqua somthing or another and sorry about the spelling on that but it happend up north on the chain there

cbryan70
11-26-2007, 10:43 PM
wrong post

Jim@BAWS
11-27-2007, 07:31 AM
i am intrested in finding out if anyone would be intrested in having a get together just like csm 08 but up in norther wisconisn , i have a bar/family restraunt already to sponser it and possibly the mastercraft dealership in wisconsin here so if u might be intrested please let me know so i can start working on it next year thanks eric

Eric

There is pre planning...and there is PREPLANNING. If you ar avail get a group together in SUMMER 2008. 2009 is along way away. Somehow
I through the MC Southern Reunion together in 7 weeks. Glad I did
not have any longer All my parking spaces where filled with boats

Just a idea

Jim@BAWS

justinlkgb
11-27-2007, 08:15 AM
What town did you have in mind?
Whats the name of the bar?
I would be willing, but why not 08 instead.

atlfootr
11-27-2007, 09:12 AM
i am intrested in finding out if anyone would be intrested in having a get together just like csm 08 but up in norther wisconisn , i have a bar/family restraunt already to sponser it and possibly the mastercraft dealership in wisconsin here so if u might be intrested please let me know so i can start working on it next year thanks

ericI'm lost :confused: :confused:
That's 2 yrs away or did you mean 2008 :confused:

erkoehler
11-27-2007, 09:25 AM
Minocqua Mayhem, last weekend in July.....already happened in 2007 with a good turnout.

We just haven't started the 2008 thread yet. :)

What bar do you own?

drbesvold1
11-27-2007, 10:31 AM
Minocqua Mayhem, last weekend in July.....already happened in 2007 with a good turnout.

We just haven't started the 2008 thread yet. :)

What bar do you own? well im just trying to get some ideas right now from ppl on here if they would be willing to come from all over the U.S 2008 ill be heading to CSM . and i dont own a bar but a buddy of mine owns this million dollar bar right on the togatic river

drbesvold1
11-27-2007, 10:33 AM
What town did you have in mind?
Whats the name of the bar?
I would be willing, but why not 08 instead. town is Wascott,WI the name of the bar is Pogo's , and in 08 ill be going to CSM 08 to see how thats done so it gives me some ideas what to do ect.

JohnE
11-27-2007, 05:24 PM
While it is a good idea, it is a little too early to plan, imo. I went to CSM '07 and decided in March to go when the event was in May. That seemed like a lot of time to plan. Although for CSM '08, I made plans to go as soon as it was announced, about 9 months in advance. My guess is that if your event is near the Minocqua Mayhem event, a good turnout might be difficult.

drbesvold1
11-27-2007, 11:49 PM
While it is a good idea, it is a little too early to plan, imo. I went to CSM '07 and decided in March to go when the event was in May. That seemed like a lot of time to plan. Although for CSM '08, I made plans to go as soon as it was announced, about 9 months in advance. My guess is that if your event is near the Minocqua Mayhem event, a good turnout might be difficult. im just getting ideas right now im not planning anything until next sept or oct i do have 2 sponsers right now that are really intrested 1. pogos bar 2. the mastercraft dealership in chippawa falls,wi , but like everyone is saying i will not plan anything until later next year. and Minocqua is 2 hrs west of where i am thinking of having a get together but i would make sure they would be on diffrent months . if there is any other feed back i would love to hear it