PDA

View Full Version : Bcs?

Farmer Ted
11-25-2007, 12:10 AM
OK I'm confused

LSU got its @ss handed to them by the PIGS

Kansas got spanked by Mizzuuuuuuuuuuuu

Who's gonna play for the championship?

Mizzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and West Virginia?

Farmer Ted
11-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Also, time for a PWI internet psychic

Les Miles goes to Michigan

Nick Saban goes back to LSU

Hiltlary Clinton has Osama Obama's love child

tex
11-25-2007, 12:17 AM
Also, time for a PWI internet psychic

Les Miles goes to Michigan

Nick Saban goes back to LSU

Hiltlary Clinton has Osama Obama's love child

Where does Fran, end up, who coaches the Huskers, and who coaches the Gamecocks after the old ball coach leaves? What about Coach Rick Nuehasell(spelling)?

Slinkyredfoot
11-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Right now kinda looks like Missouri and West Virginia, with all due respect, I am sure this game will bring in an astounding viewer rating....:rolleyes:

loeweb
11-25-2007, 11:38 AM
Missouri has to beat Oklahoma first. It's always tougher the second time.

loeweb
11-25-2007, 11:40 AM
If Missouri loses, which I don't think they will, it should be OSU. Great another average big ten team benefits from not playing a championship game like the rest of the big conferences (Big 12, Pac 10, SEC) Great.

damaged442
11-25-2007, 01:37 PM
I know for sure it won't be SYRACUSE!!!

(crying and hoping for a REAL football program):cry: :cry: :cry:

tex
11-25-2007, 02:47 PM
Is the BcS still trying to figure out how to get Notre Dame in the game?

Bruce
11-25-2007, 03:01 PM
Where does Fran, end up, who coaches the Huskers, and who coaches the Gamecocks after the old ball coach leaves? What about Coach Rick Nuehasell(spelling)?

Old Ball coach not going anywhere. Loves golf more than football and is a short drive to Augusta which he plays regularly

captain planet
11-26-2007, 10:20 AM
Is the BcS still trying to figure out how to get Notre Dame in the game?
I heard if ND won their last two games, they were going to the Orange bowl. :D :D

SkiDog
11-26-2007, 10:57 AM
I hope its the DOG"S Vs O.S. That COULD happen if things go in the right direction this coming weekend.

ShamrockIV
11-26-2007, 11:03 AM
I am no LSU fan but i would not say they got A$$ handed to them!!

We need the OBC(Old Ball Coach) in Knoxville!!! Since he is from close to there anyway!!!!

captain planet
11-26-2007, 03:20 PM
If Missouri loses, which I don't think they will, it should be OSU. Great another average big ten team benefits from not playing a championship game like the rest of the big conferences (Big 12, Pac 10, SEC) Great.
Does the Big East hold a championship game?

Maristar210
11-26-2007, 04:23 PM
I heard if ND won their last two games, they were going to the Orange bowl. :D :D

I heard if OSU didn't play at all they could go back door Sally on the title game. Yeah that makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:

captain planet
11-26-2007, 04:55 PM
I heard if OSU didn't play at all they could go back door Sally on the title game. Yeah that makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:
So what you are saying is, WVU is better than the Buckeyes? :rolleyes:

jraben8
11-26-2007, 05:10 PM
I think that it is good for Mizzou to have to go through OU to get there and as much as I'd like to see it happen, I don't think that it will.

I think that there are too many really good teams this year for a clear national champ to be determined w/o a playoff.

As for OSU... I still hold a grudge against them for the Woody Hayes sideline incident....

captain planet
11-26-2007, 05:13 PM
I think that it is good for Mizzou to have to go through OU to get there and as much as I'd like to see it happen, I don't think that it will.

I think that there are too many really good teams this year for a clear national champ to be determined w/o a playoff.

As for OSU... I still hold a grudge against them for the Woody Hayes sideline incident....
You mean when he grabbed that player from OU when he talked smack on the sideline after an interception? Yea, that was a "classic" Woody moment (not so much as it makes us proud, but it was classic).

WVUSKI
11-30-2007, 03:37 PM
So what you are saying is, WVU is better than the Buckeyes? :rolleyes:

Who knows, we may get to find out!