PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

Lennyp04
11-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Simply put Happy Thanksgiving to all on here!! Anybody doing anything exciting like cooking there turkey then going out for a sunset cruise in their MC? But in anycase, Have a safe and Happy holiday!

Lenny

3event
11-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all !

About the closest I can get to a ride in the MC, is to go downstairs and look at the teak platform on the floor waiting for me to start my winter project. Boat sits in storage, waiting for spring. But I can be thankful for many blessings including being a happy MC owner!

Lennyp04
11-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all !

About the closest I can get to a ride in the MC, is to go downstairs and look at the teak platform on the floor waiting for me to start my winter project. Boat sits in storage, waiting for spring. But I can be thankful for many blessings including being a happy MC owner!

Same here!!!!!!!!!!!! Well actually my dad can be the happy MC owner...I can be the happy MC owners son!

roddydog
11-21-2007, 07:50 PM
Ours is over.

Give Thanks while you can.

atlfootr
11-21-2007, 07:55 PM
Same goes here, plann'n on foot'n in the morn'n after I fish :D

TMCNo1
11-21-2007, 08:03 PM
You missed this one, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=20388

suedv
11-21-2007, 09:21 PM
Unless the snow is creating a dangerous whiteout type situation, Rick and Ben plan to ski tomorrow morning on a Lake in East Grand Rapids and some friends are meeting us at the lake to ski too. It seems a bit crazy looking at the weather forecast for tomorrow, but if they're going to ski I'll go there to take pictures. By the way, they ski every year with some of these same people on New Years day too.

Happy Thanksgiving.

wakolman
11-21-2007, 09:28 PM
No MC ride, but I might step into the garage and stare at the boat for a minute and give thanks.

I am doing a prime rib roast here tomorrow, no turkey til the weekend! I can't wait for the game tomorrow. Go Packers!

Lennyp04
11-22-2007, 08:23 AM
You missed this one, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=20388

Yep realized that this morning. My bad!