PDA

View Full Version : Inner game who works on theirs?

kycat2007
11-21-2007, 02:12 AM
I'm an idea man this week so I am thinking about alot of things. Many of the most sucessful people in the world have great control of their inner self. Some will call this controlling their frame.

Have you ever watched Trump and someone interview him? Say they ask him something off the wall he will say next question or maybe even avoid it all together. He is not letting someone else change his reality.

Since I have learned about this I watch to see who has it and who doesn't. Les Miles LSU, Nick Saben Bama, Tom Cruise, Donald Trump, Billy Gillispie UK, Rich Brooks UK are some of the ones who come to mind. They may seem arrogant at times but they will not allow anyone to change the way they are going to think and do things. It is truly powerful if you think about it and how you deal with people.

Women are notorious for trying to change peoples frames. They create hoops for men to jump through all the time.

Do you control your frame and your reality? Hows your inner self view others and the belliefs in the world?

Footin
11-21-2007, 09:22 AM
Deep man, deep I tell ya.

1boarder
11-21-2007, 09:27 AM
True, but sometimes you need a wife, parent, friend, or boss to bring you back to reality. In my opinion, Tom Cruise's is way overdue.

Monte
11-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Yeah, you had me until Tom Cruise was entered into the equasion.

I think everybody on this site works on their inner game.. It's called re-creation, Hopefully the water (skis, wakeboard, hydrofoil, heck cruising for that matter) does the same thing for you all that it does for me.. Frees the mind....

Maristar210
11-21-2007, 09:52 AM
Tom Cruise is a nut job and Nick Saban would sell his mother for the right amount of $$ so those two references should be deleted.

As for your analogy:

Don't "say" - "do"

6ballsisall
11-21-2007, 10:03 AM
They may seem arrogant at times but they will not allow anyone to change the way they are going to think and do things. It is truly powerful if you think about it and how you deal with people.

I think some of this is a bunch of BS. I DO believe each man/woman has the right and should control their vision, beliefs, and moral character BUT all of that is developed from those around us in our circle of friends, family, mentors etc..... to say that any of the people mentioned above weren't or aren't influenced still today by their trusted group of people is not true. The truth is great leaders and people DO hold their frame of mind but not at the expense of always believing their frame of mind is always the right frame.

off soap box 8p

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Confucius Says:

Crowded elevator always smell different to midget.????

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2007, 10:48 AM
Confucius Says:

Man's wife his better half, his mistress his better whole.

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2007, 10:50 AM
Confucius Says:

Man who lay woman on ground gets piece on earth.

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Confucius Says:

Man who gets kicked in testicles, left holding bag.

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Confucius Says:

State of pregnancy exist when woman takes seriously something poked in fun.

JimN
11-21-2007, 11:22 AM
"They may seem arrogant at times but they will not allow anyone to change the way they are going to think and do things."

Also known as a completely closed mind. Having strong convictions is one thing but arrogance and closed-mindedness are bad characteristics, IMO.

Re: Scientology, Dianetics, L.Ron Hubbard followers, etc- one of the things they were big on when Dianetics came out was "eliminating the reactive mind", which I think can be a good thing. A lot of people are extremely reactive and seem to never think about what they're saying or doing. If they could take a few seconds to think about the effects of their words and actions, I seriously doubt that we would have as many murders and accidental shootings.

Now, before anyone claims that I'm "one of them", I'm not- I only read a few snippets.

kycat2007
11-21-2007, 12:53 PM
Ok maybe Cruise is a bad example. He is more of what is perceived as an alpha male.

I was thinking of a movie that showed someine who controlled their own frame. Two came to mind one was about Bear Bryant and the other was Denzel in Remember the Titans. He knew how to make a team out of the two schools and would not change his mind. Yea in the end the two coaches kinda admitted being bullheaded but that is kinda the friend thing Jrandol talked about.

TMCNo1
11-21-2007, 01:04 PM
All this is too deep for me, I'm still stuck on how a commode flushes and where the Universe ends and what's holdin it up. Is the Universe flat, maybe Algore knows, AL, AL, where are you when we need you?

JimN
11-21-2007, 01:13 PM
A commode actually flushes by using gravity, which refutes the "There is no gravity, the Earth sucks" theory.

Universe flat? No, it has been proved that it more like the playroom at McDonald's, where they have a bunch of inflated rubber balls in a contained space.

JimN
11-21-2007, 01:14 PM
No, Cruise is a good example of "Napoleon's Complex".

Someone being bullheaded and ignoring the fact that they can be wrong is a big problem, though.

The tell-all when Tom-Kat split up will be interesting. Not that I hope for it, but I do expect it.

TMCNo1
11-21-2007, 01:16 PM
A commode actually flushes by using gravity, which refutes the "There is no gravity, the Earth sucks" theory.

Universe flat? No, it has been proved that it more like the playroom at McDonald's, where they have a bunch of inflated rubber balls in a contained space.

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme Made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kycat2007
11-21-2007, 01:20 PM
Jim I thought you had the scoop on a breakup. I agrea I think they will never last as a couple.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-21-2007, 01:36 PM
I cant believe were going after John & Russel. you really think they're Russian spies? :confused:

TMCNo1
11-21-2007, 01:44 PM
No, Cruise is a good example of "Napoleon's Complex".

Someone being bullheaded and ignoring the fact that they can be wrong is a big problem, though.

The tell-all when Tom-Kat split up will be interesting. Not that I hope for it, but I do expect it.

I think Tom Cruise is seeing Oprah Winfrey on the side and they'll make a lovely couple! I thinks she's getting tired of her girlfriend Studman and really needs a man, not that Cruise is, I'm just saying..............................:D

ggroller
11-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Confucious say:

Before becoming master fisherman, must be master baiter