PDA

View Full Version : Maybe too serious for this board but here goes

kycat2007
11-18-2007, 01:18 PM
I was doing some reading on Mentalism and learned that when a reading is done on a person it centers around three things that are in everybody life. You must be centered in your health, financial, and finally in your relationships.

My question is why does it seem that some people always have one of these three things that they cant get a handle on. I will be honest I am not the richest person but I have saved and feel I am in decent shape for a guy my age. I weigh the alot less than I have in years and I am definitely alot more healthier. I have had many relationships but they all seem to flake out on me. I date for a months and something inevitably falls apart with it.

Some people seem to always be between jobs, some are so out of shape they can function, and some have the relationship issues. You will never be happy till all of these three are congruent.

Why is this and what say you?

milkmania
11-18-2007, 01:30 PM
I was doing some reading on Mentalism and learned that when a reading is done on a person it centers around three things that are in everybody life. You must be centered in your health, financial, and finally in your relationships.

My question is why does it seem that some people always have one of these three things that they cant get a handle on. I will be honest I am not the richest person but I have saved and feel I am in decent shape for a guy my age. I weigh the alot less than I have in years and I am definitely alot more healthier. I have had many relationships but they all seem to flake out on me. I date for a months and something inevitably falls apart with it.

Some people seem to always be between jobs, some are so out of shape they can function, and some have the relationship issues. You will never be happy till all of these three are congruent.

Why is this and what say you?

Serenity Prayer..... it works!

TheOneandOnly
11-18-2007, 01:39 PM
were all human, nothing is perfect

TMCNo1
11-18-2007, 02:11 PM
The religious use of JIF Peanut Butter is the key to all 3 elements! Especially relationships!:rolleyes: :D :cool:
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=428907&postcount=6

TX.X-30 fan
11-18-2007, 02:26 PM
The religious use JIF Peanut Butter is the key to all 3 elements! Especially relationships!:rolleyes: :D :cool:
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=428907&postcount=6

Excellent point #1 and a damn good transition back to 210's favorite topic. :D

TMCNo1
11-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Excellent point #1 and a damn good transition back to 210's favorite topic. :D

PB helps to keep ya healthy, the nutritional value eliminates other useless foods and helping ya out financially, and your partner seems to STICK around longer in a relationship for a multitude of reasons! I'm jus sayin'!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-20-2007, 07:23 PM
Can peanut butter really heal relationships Harold??:confused:

Is that called "PBT" ?? Peanut Butter Therapy????

Does Dr. Phil advise that?

Leroy
11-20-2007, 07:39 PM
Probably too serious......but anyway, not to discuss religion, my answer applies to any religion.

Most of the people I see that have it together also have a strong faith. I agree with Milk said have a friend that is praying the serenity prayer many times a day now and he says it works for him.

TMCNo1
11-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Can peanut butter really heal relationships Harold??:confused:

Is that called "PBT" ?? Peanut Butter Therapy????

Does Dr. Phil advise that?

Maybe he'll do a whole show on it or even write a book, "Life's Peanut Butter Possibilities".
I'll try to Email him and/or his staff with the details later this week.

With your help, we can maybe make to the Oprah Show, Colbert Report, To Catch a Predator, Daley Show, Letterman and Leno for a book promotion, then on to QVC to sell the thing, then off to Russia to inform the Russian Brides over there about it. The possibilities are endless!:rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
11-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Probably too serious......

I am highly offended you have such little faith in the intellectual capabilities of my fellow TT members! :mad: We are a diverse group with many interests and abilities! :mad:

Hey on that mentalism thing is that like what happens after a closed head injury? :confused:

:D

TMCNo1
11-20-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey on that mentalism thing is that like what happens after a closed head injury? :confused: :D

Your close, it's brain surgery performed with a Fram Oil Filter can with ragged edges, just ask Big Mac!:cool: A Wix can would be still be sharp, even after 50 hours of use!

kycat2007
11-20-2007, 08:25 PM
I would say that relationships may be the part Leroy is talking about. Having a relationship with God is very important as well. :D

Leroy
11-20-2007, 08:37 PM
Ha Ha! But seriousness has little to do with intellectual ability....

I don't have any doubt of the intellectual ability of TT members :)

I am highly offended you have such little faith in the intellectual capabilities of my fellow TT members! :mad: We are a diverse group with many interests and abilities! :mad:

Hey on that mentalism thing is that like what happens after a closed head injury? :confused:

TX.X-30 fan
11-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Ha Ha! But seriousness has little to do with intellectual ability....

I :)

I'm a genius I tell ya!!!! 8p 8p

TX.X-30 fan
11-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Your close, it brain surgery performed with a Fram Oil Filter can with ragged edges, just ask Big Mac!:cool: A Wix can would be even better, even after 50 hours of use!

Toooooooooo many lite's I need help here # 1. :D :D