PDA

View Full Version : Switches & capacity sticker

hos505
11-15-2007, 03:20 PM
I have a 03 TT 197 and just installed a heater, I hooked it to the ACC 2 switch and was wondering if I can get a switch that says heater instead and does the whole switch need to be changed or just the front toggle part. Also the hot tube comes out under the passenger seat right where the capacity sticker was so it got cut up and I need a new one. How would I get that? Any help on this.......Thanks.

WTRSK1R
11-16-2007, 09:29 AM
The whole switch needs to be replaced, but they slide right out of the front of the dash without need to disassemble any thing. The wires on the back are on push on connectors, so you can just move them to the same spots on the new switch. The capacity sticker is available from MYMC.
http://mymastercraft.com/product_details.cfm?ITEM_ID=17920&product=759018&product_type=Decals&company=MasterCraft&sub_product=Capacity

The one I gave you the link to is for an '02, but Mike should have an '03 too, I was just too lazy to look for it. The capacity changed during those years, so you probably want the correct year. Then again, the '02 may have a higher capacity. :D

Mike should be able to get you the factory heater switch too, give him or your local dealer a call.

Steve