PDA

View Full Version : Intelligent Design vs. Evolution

shepherd
11-14-2007, 05:52 PM
I saw a show on PBS about this last night.
What do you think?

Just thought I'd stir the pot some more! :D :D :D

tex
11-14-2007, 07:05 PM
An in-and-out martini is a very dry Bombay Sapphire gin martini prepared by pouring a small measure of vermouth into a shaker, shaking it to coat the ice, and then pouring out and disposing of any remaining vermouth. The standard amount of Bombay Sapphire gin is then shaken over this vermouth-tinged ice and served normally in a chilled martini glass! Thank You!

That about sums up my vote. Where's my shaker!

east tx skier
11-14-2007, 07:31 PM
Lord in Heaven, I hate the off season. Discussions always evolve into something like this or some political thread.

/drinks scotch and water. That's it. There's not really much of a recipe.

TX.X-30 fan
11-14-2007, 07:35 PM
Lord in Heaven, I hate the off season. Discussions always evolve into something like this or some political thread.

/drinks scotch and water. That's it. There's not really much of a recipe.

Are attorneys bound by some secret oath to drink scotch???

roddydog
11-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Oh boy. In THE END does it really matter.

Something "Intelligent", "Designed" this place and we have "Evolved" to where we are.

Happy???

Less attitude, more gratitude. Change your outlook, change your life.

TMCNo1
11-14-2007, 08:21 PM
OMG, don't tell anyone http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/secret.gif, Harold will be right back, he just went running up the street hitting himself in the head with a freaking cast iron frying pan!http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/fryingpan.gif

east tx skier
11-14-2007, 09:03 PM
Oh boy. In THE END does it really matter.

Something "Intelligent", "Designed" this place and we have "Evolved" to where we are.

Happy???

Less attitude, more gratitude. Change your outlook, change your life.

Of course I'm happy. How are you? :)

Are attorneys bound by some secret oath to drink scotch???

It really just works out that way I'm afraid.

cbryan70
11-14-2007, 09:14 PM
They need to spend all that money they make on somthing!

shepherd
11-14-2007, 09:53 PM
An in-and-out martini is a very dry Bombay Sapphire gin martini prepared by pouring a small measure of vermouth into a shaker, shaking it to coat the ice, and then pouring out and disposing of any remaining vermouth. The standard amount of Bombay Sapphire gin is then shaken over this vermouth-tinged ice and served normally in a chilled martini glass! Thank You!

That about sums up my vote. Where's my shaker!

Hey tex, I'm drinking an in-and-out martini right now. It seems to have more vermouth than my normal martini. :confused: Maybe about the same. Either way, it's good. :)

tex
11-14-2007, 10:07 PM
I just finished one. I have nothing but nice things to say!

shepherd
11-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Yep, way too much vermouth. :( I guess my ice was too clingy!

tex
11-14-2007, 10:13 PM
Yep, way too much vermouth. :( I guess my ice was too clingy!
Do you have a martini mister?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-14-2007, 10:49 PM
Does anyone know what Hoosier Bob is drinking? :confused: me and Lakey were wondering......

shepherd
11-15-2007, 12:59 AM
Do you have a martini mister?

Not any more. I drank it. And stop calling me mister.

TMCNo1
11-15-2007, 06:44 AM
I think someone has been monkeying around!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-15-2007, 08:59 AM
I think Shepherd has taken over as "poll Czar" here at TMC since the "darkside" came to be and the cool kids lunch table has been moved there. I guess the torch has been passed...... (play Taps here)

shepherd
11-15-2007, 01:10 PM
I think Shepherd has taken over as "poll Czar" here at TMC since the "darkside" came to be and the cool kids lunch table has been moved there. I guess the torch has been passed...... (play Taps here)

What are YOU doing here?

;)