PDA

View Full Version : Skull and Bones= Mastercraft Team Talk

kycat2007
11-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Since we have been discussing politicians and the like on here, I happened to watch the you tube clips of the Skull and Bones secret society. Does it bug any of you that these people just seem to fall into certain positions (good ole boy network). Maggog (or as we know him George Bush Sr.) put many of the groups members into office. I did not know that Clinton was a member of the group as well. It kinda reminds me of our society. What is your opinions of how these people are placed and how they get elected. Note Kerry and Bush are both in this club. We were destined to have one of them in as president either way.

cbryan70
11-13-2007, 09:47 PM
From what i understand this club is pretty insane, one of my friends was actually a potencial member in yale. Once you become a member you automatically receive a LARGE checking account and are expected to return the favor once you get out of school. Alot of secret societies are like this. The old saying goes its not what you know its who you know. Sad but true

east tx skier
11-13-2007, 09:48 PM
My stepfather was a member at Yale. And that's really about all I can say about it.

cbryan70
11-13-2007, 09:50 PM
HAHA wont give you any info about it or not at liberty to say. I know seceret societies dont mess around much with giving out info. Im pretty intrigued by it all tho. Wish i could get some real facts about it all. What is the elit club that everyoen claims runs the world. What is the name of that group called?

east tx skier
11-13-2007, 09:53 PM
The Bilderberg Group.

And that previous statement was meant as "I can't say more because what little info he imparted to me wasn't a surprise, i.e. wasn't anything to write home about." My guess is that there's not more to it than any other fraternity. They're just better at keeping secrets and spreading rumors to keep people interested/guessing.

As to why they're so consistently successful, I'm guessing because these are the guys at Yale who are already well connected enough to get into this little club in the first place. After that, networking takes care of the rest.

tex
11-13-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm a Phi Delt...they just gave me a bunch of beer, some trash can punch, and a whole bunch of sororitie girls!

east tx skier
11-13-2007, 10:30 PM
I'm a Phi Delt...they just gave me a bunch of beer, some trash can punch, and a whole bunch of sororitie girls!

I always admired the Phi Delts at Texas for having the stones to throw a party on their roof. House insurance must have been pricey.

milkmania
11-13-2007, 10:36 PM
what ever happened to Professor?

we had a little conversation going once regarding Bohemian Grove
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=32156&postcount=56

TMCNo1
11-14-2007, 06:40 AM
Reminds me of the Cool Kids Lunch Table!

dpolen
11-14-2007, 07:21 AM

Tex, where did you go to school (Guessing somewhere in Texas)? I was a Phi Delt at Indiana. I hope you didn't drink the trash can punch...you know what they put into that stuff in order to get the sorrority girls to loosen up a little!

You can take the guy out of the frat, but you can't take the frat out of the guy.

tex
11-14-2007, 10:33 AM
I always admired the Phi Delts at Texas for having the stones to throw a party on their roof. House insurance must have been pricey.
I was on top that house in the 80's. I threw paint buckets off while my friends shot them like skeet with a shotgun. Just escaped the police! Good times, good times!

tex
11-14-2007, 10:34 AM
Tex, where did you go to school (Guessing somewhere in Texas)? I was a Phi Delt at Indiana. I hope you didn't drink the trash can punch...you know what they put into that stuff in order to get the sorrority girls to loosen up a little!

You can take the guy out of the frat, but you can't take the frat out of the guy.
UTA-Texas Kappa-Thrown off campus a couple of years ago for some idiots being idiots! I not only drank the punch but I used my arm to stir it up as I was mixing it!

Ric
11-14-2007, 11:09 AM

I got out of that when I found out how gay it was

Ric
11-14-2007, 11:49 AM
I stayed away from the phi delt house when I realized how gay it was too

tex
11-14-2007, 01:25 PM
I stayed away from the phi delt house when I realized how gay it was too
You got lost and ended up at the Pike House! Hey Ric, want to go camping?

Ric
11-14-2007, 02:19 PM
hahahhahahaha! " Pike?..... Like the FISH?"