PDA

View Full Version : Proud Daddy Moment

phecksel
11-13-2007, 09:30 PM
With all the brown stuff that's been going on, it's the important stuff that's important.

Youngest not only earned her varsity letter in freshman year for XC, but also received rookie of the year. Coach mentioned her in their analysis of coaches award, because she also had the best overall score of any of the runners. She's been approached by a private running club, which we are still evaluating.

Thursday, I'll post part II, LOL

cbryan70
11-13-2007, 09:32 PM
congrads! thats awesome, one of my buddies was a runner and his saying was always "most people run for punishment we run for run" always thought that sounded about right.

TMCNo1
11-13-2007, 09:38 PM
With all the brown stuff that's been going on, it's the important stuff that's important.

Youngest not only earned her varsity letter in freshman year for XC, but also received rookie of the year. Coach mentioned her in their analysis of coaches award, because she also had the best overall score of any of the runners. She's been approached by a private running club, which we are still evaluating.

Thursday, I'll post part II, LOL

That's great and keep supporting her, she'll never forget it!

chudson
11-14-2007, 08:14 AM
Way to go Dad, possible "Scholarship" material there huh? Keep her healthy!!!

ski_king
11-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Very Cool indeed!

I also have a XC runner. Just earned her 3rd XC letter as a junior.
The only thing she loves more than running is skiing.

ski_king
11-16-2007, 09:36 AM
To continue on the proud daddy moment, my daughter had her cross country banquet last night where she not only was awarded her 3rd varsity XC letter she was also named team MVP for the year.
She now has a total of 6 varsity sport letters.

chudson
11-16-2007, 09:46 AM
To continue on the proud daddy moment, my daughter had her cross country banquet last night where she not only was awarded her 3rd varsity XC letter she was also named team MVP for the year.

Good job Dad, you trained her well!!!

RexDog1
11-16-2007, 09:55 AM
Congrats!!!!!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_9_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS) way to go!!!!!!!:D

phecksel
11-16-2007, 08:49 PM
That's GREAT!

Next year will be interesting, because the runner is making noise about XC and swimming, which are simultaneous sports. I'm sure we will have to be involved to mitigate and mediate.

Leroy
11-16-2007, 09:46 PM
High school sports are so good for kids! Great job Phecksel.