11-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Does anyone have a white or black transom sticker that reads:

Mastercraft
World Record Ski Boats

or

Mastercraft
World Record Tow Boats

or

World Record Ski Boats in the domed letters? (I have the Mastercraft in the silver domed letters already).

PM me with any info.

Thanks!

RM

Farmer Ted
11-12-2007, 02:33 PM

Mastercraft
World Record Ski Boats

or

Mastercraft
World Record Tow Boats

or

World Record Ski Boats in the domed letters? (I have the Mastercraft in the silver domed letters already).

PM me with any info.

Thanks!

RM

HOw big do you need it and what font?

Ryan
11-12-2007, 02:41 PM
How about one for $25 shipped?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MasterCraft-World-Record-Stern-Decal-Shadowed-Outline_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ26455QQihZ004QQ itemZ140143321515

Footin
11-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Hey John, can't that Putz from CMC help a brother out?

Farmer Ted
11-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Rockman,

For what you need I can do $15 shipped

pm your email and I'll send you a sample

mtrask
11-12-2007, 07:23 PM

Mastercraft
World Record Ski Boats

or

Mastercraft
World Record Tow Boats

or

PM me with any info.

Thanks!

RM
Try DomedLetters.com They will make anything in any font. They do good work

jlf
11-14-2007, 09:52 AM
Footin' beat me to it. Can't Erk help out? I have the domed letter MC transom sticker but it doesn't have the World record part. The one I have is the same one that is in the rear window of my Avalanche. I have an extra one.

Rockman
11-14-2007, 09:58 AM
Footin' beat me to it. Can't Erk help out? I have the domed letter MC transom sticker but it doesn't have the World record part. The one I have is the same one that is in the rear window of my Avalanche. I have an extra one.

I checked with Erk on the domed ones but to order a complete domed one is too much for the project I am working on.

I have the MasterCraft domes with out the World Record Tow Boats.

I know Erk has been busy getting the remaining boats set for winter and I have only talked to him a few times in the last couple weeks.

Farmer can get the one I was looking for.

My paint guy is coming out this week to let me know if he will paint the lettering or if I should use the sticker.

Thanks JLF!

jlf
11-14-2007, 10:01 AM
So I re read the original post and saw you already had the one I had. OPPs. How are you? Happy Turkey Day. Can I ask what cha workin' on?

Rockman
11-14-2007, 12:44 PM
So I re read the original post and saw you already had the one I had. OPPs. How are you? Happy Turkey Day. Can I ask what cha workin' on?

JLF,

We are doing good. We closed up the cottage this past weekend and have just been working and doing things around the house. I have been working on the basement for the last couple weeks. There is so much stuff moved around that you can't even sit at the bar! :eek3: The basement will look totally different the next time you guys see it.

As to the "project", let's just say I'm working on an arts and craft project and keeping it until wraps until it's done. I will definitely post pics when it is done. ;) You'll be one of the first to approve / disapprove it when it's done.

Hope all is well with you guys. How's the little one doing?