PDA

View Full Version : Music playlist

mcrider
11-08-2007, 10:51 PM
I was wondering what everyones favorite playlist is while out on the water?

Monte
11-08-2007, 11:14 PM
The Allman Bros, Jimi Hendrix, The Grateful Dead, AC/DC,

really depends on the mood..

The morning Jazz on my local FM dial ROCKS for early weekend sets

lanier92prostar
11-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Nickleback, Audioslave, Motley Crue, Puddle of Mudd, Linkin Park,etc when the kids aren't in the boat.

Monte
11-08-2007, 11:20 PM
Nickleback, Audioslave, Motley Crue, Puddle of Mudd, Linkin Park,etc when the kids aren't in the boat.

Ahhhh Motley crue.. I Needs to go buy me a CD:cool:

lanier92prostar
11-08-2007, 11:29 PM
We have the whole collection on the IPOD. Also listen to alot of Van Halen.

Monte
11-08-2007, 11:35 PM
We have the whole collection on the IPOD. Also listen to alot of Van Halen.

It souds slack, but for good reason, I have no stinkin IPOD.. Maybe I should buy my wife... er uh me.... one for Christmas:cool:

lanier92prostar
11-08-2007, 11:45 PM
That's what I did last year for "My wifes birthday"

JoshBuzz
11-08-2007, 11:46 PM
I like this one!! Of course, we get our hip-hop stuff, not the popular stuff, but the more underground, band based hip-hop, it sounds much better behind the boat, Anberlin, Rise Against, Bad Brains, Bob Marley, Ziggy&Damien Marley, Barenaked Ladies, Blink 182, Sherwood, Citizen Cope, Craig Morgan, Pat Green, and the rest of the country stuff, Jack Johnson, Matt Costa, New Found Glory, Set Your Goals, Rise Against, Steel Pulse, Toots and the Maytels, Akon, and some three plus hawaiian stuff usually busts our speakers!

:D

Monte
11-08-2007, 11:52 PM
I like this one!! Of course, we get our hip-hop stuff, not the popular stuff, but the more underground, band based hip-hop, it sounds much better behind the boat, Anberlin, Rise Against, Bad Brains, Bob Marley, Ziggy&Damien Marley, Barenaked Ladies, Blink 182, Sherwood, Citizen Cope, Craig Morgan, Pat Green, and the rest of the country stuff, Jack Johnson, Matt Costa, New Found Glory, Set Your Goals, Rise Against, Steel Pulse, Toots and the Maytels, Akon, and some three plus hawaiian stuff usually busts our speakers!

Ole Jack Johnson has been heard in the rig a couple times too!! Believe it or not the "Curious George" soundtrack is freakin great!

JoshBuzz
11-09-2007, 04:22 AM
I know! It's awesome!! I love Jack Johnson!! If you haven't heard him yet, check out Matt Costa! A little more folky, but he's on the same record label as Jack, and he's just as good!!

Marcos
11-09-2007, 07:33 AM
Here too....

Jack Johnson, Matt Costa, Donovan Frankenreiter together with some serious Bob Marley on those sunny, lazy days.:cool:

To get pumped up, it's 50 cents but also old school icons like Grandmaster Flash. 8p

When it's time to get a bit melancholic, it's time for some disco like Lime, Bobby O' etc. :dance:

Roonie's
11-09-2007, 10:06 AM
The White Stripes, the Shins, rage against the machine, and of course the Beastie Boys to name a few.

ShamrockIV
11-09-2007, 10:18 AM
U name it we listen to it. I am a big music fan!! we listne to most everything, but with the kids in the boat i do have to temper it sometimes. i have an ALpine setup in my car that controls and charges ipod through head unit. u will prob put one in the boat this winter. Cds are too much trouble!!!

RexDog1
11-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Jam and Lincoln Park

I am old, and I ride angry :mad:

Monte
11-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Jam and Lincoln Park

I am old, and I ride angry :mad:

Sid wasn't too shabby.. ahh another purchase in the near future:cool:

Ole Miss Rebels
11-09-2007, 12:09 PM
rolling stones, beatles, shania twain (for the ladies), cream, doors, warren zevon, deep purple, beach boys, sirius (classic rock channels).

jbfootin
11-09-2007, 01:28 PM
I listen to classic rock and country....but if I want to get fired up, a little Kid Rock seems to do the trick!:cool:

MIMC
11-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Nothin' gets me fired up more than AC/DC!!!!!:guitar:

chevy08bud
11-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Sevendust, Seether, Breaking Benjamin, Stone Sour, Slipknot, Drowning Pool, Godsmack, Hinder, Staind, Disturbed, some country, and some rap/hip hop to get people shakin' it. I'm not angry...really! Just gets the blood pumping.

lanier92prostar
11-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Good Selection Chevy. I have similiar music on my IPOD

chevy08bud
11-09-2007, 03:21 PM
I would love to play the hard stuff all day long, but I usually get trumped by the wife. She can't stand it.

06' X-2 R8R H8R
11-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Linkn Park to start off the day, Eminem, Snoop Dog, new hip hop, Van Hagar, Sammy Hagar, AC DC, Basically what ever has a goooood THUMP.

pkskier
11-09-2007, 04:05 PM
STP, Audioslave, Rage against the Machine, Velvet Revolver, White Stripes, Saliva, Pearl Jam, Bob & Ziggy Marley, Van Halen, Buck Cherry, U2 and more all loaded on the Zen.

Mikey
11-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Another vote for Jack Johnson! :headbang: I also listen to alot of country, rock, and even a little bit of bluegrass. I usually just turn the XM to a country station or channel 48 (the squizz). The only time that hip-hop gets played in the boat is if there are a bunch of ladies with me. Nothing gets girls in bikinis dancin like hip-hop.:D

tex
11-09-2007, 04:42 PM

Wow, I'm old...I counted 9 that I listen to...that is if you count the Marley clan as 3!

I got a lot of Black Crowes, Pat Green, Van Halen, Hank Jr., Eric Johnson, U2, etc....

H2OSKEE
11-09-2007, 05:03 PM
I like to listen to the boat running. If it's not and we're just sitting there, country, the older the better.

wats218
11-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Pearl Jam, Sublime, STP, Rage Against the Machine, Seether, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Red Hot Chili Peppers. The ipod connection is definately the way to go.

JoshBuzz
11-09-2007, 07:07 PM
I like to listen to the boat running. If it's not and we're just sitting there, country, the older the better.

got that Robert Earl King depressing stuff going there, that's no good!!

Slinkyredfoot
11-09-2007, 08:57 PM
There are some very good tunes out there and thanks to everyone that have mentioned their choices, I have bought some CD's based on your recommendations and I have not been disappointed.

Ojay mine, Steely Dan, Fountains of Wayne, Jimmy Reed, Richard Thompson, and Jon Mayer....

Hope you will not be disappointed with my pics...."Traffic and Weather" Fountains of Wayne, get it and you will not be sorry you spent $11.99...

Back to the bong for me.....;)