PDA

View Full Version : Cash Rewards!!! Nice Cash $10k

mtrask
11-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Cash Rewards works!! My brother and I bought a new MasterCraft PS209 in "03" from Action Marine, MA then a MasterCraft dealer. They put together the deal with my brother and I -we ulimately shook on it and went on to talk about Cash rewards. Note: Boat does not need to be bought at list Price to get Cash Rewards!! They offered the Cash rewards to us and we were of course skeptical. This led to conversations with my parents. They advised me to go to the dealer and strike a deal with them, giving me a additional 5k off boat, which I would pay back to them in three years. Ultimately splitting the 10k- getting them to invest in the deal. They told me they could not do that and that the system is the system. It is not costing you a thing, they said! Just follow the rules and you will find a check in the mail in three years. OK. Like I said, we had already ultimately shook on the deal, and were satisfied with our deal on the boat given they had also taken our old PS190 in trade at a good value.
**This $10k was gravy.**
We did the the deal, bought the boat and sent the cash Rewards paperwork in just how the rules stated. We set some reminders in our calenders. We like others, read the contract a dozen times ensuring all was correct. We agreed not to tell our friends or preach about this deal because of our skeptisism. Just did not want to deal with the big let down if it did not happen!!
We waited!! And Waited!!
Before we reached the three years the MasterCraft X-14 came out. We were now dealing with a new dealer in Pembroke MA. NEFWM or New England Fresh Water Marine. Jay and Bill were highly reccommended to us by my friend Peter. We went to see them about some issues on our PS209. They followed through with all our concerns and then sold us a new "07" X-14. We spoke about waiting because we wanted the cash rewards before investing in the new boat. I asked if the program was still valid. Bill & Jay told me MasterCraft supported this program and recommended it to there dealers to this day. They said they had heard from MasterCraft that it worked, though they had not committed to it yet. We stepped up early based on our respect for MasterCraft and the boys at NEFWM. They had ulimately felt the program was still the real thing and we would be offered it on our new boat as well if we wanted to proceed. We bought the X-14 and sold our PS209 through NEFWM in one great deal and filled our second packet out for "Cash Rewards" for another $10k. Scary because we had not yet got our first reward.
Our deadline came a month later and we sent our paperwork in following up on our first Cash Rewards and the waiting game really began. WOW--A little bit of tension I will admit. We ended up calling Cash Rewards to find out what was happening. We had good communication with cash rewards. We had one concern regarding the way our paperwork was filled out from the dealer that was addressed and a couple more weeks of waiting -- the sweet return on our patience of $10k. Worth the wait my friends. Quite simple--It works!! Follow the rules. Cash rewards really works!!

Couple other notes worth understanding.
1. Cash rewards does not get the cash if you do not follow the rules--It goes to charities. They actually give the money away!!

2. Cash Rewards is approachable--We had good communication with them. Again-Follow the rules and you will do fine with this system.

Good luck to everyone with there Cash Rewards IT WORKS

Please accept this as my endorcement and thanks for the Cash!!

$$$$$

Willytown
11-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Can you give us a rundown on what exactly you have to do throughout the 3 years as well as the requirements at the end of 3 years to receive the cash back? Obviously, you dont have to still own the boat in 3 years?

H20BOY
11-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Congratulations on the check. I am so glad to hear this thing really works. I am in the waiting stage currently and the tension is building. Thanks for the good news.

Farmer Ted
11-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Did Pendo ever get his?

mtrask
11-08-2007, 08:52 PM
We did as the paperwork noted: Not to bore you!! Send the paper work in the the first week after puchasing boat on the old system. I believe it was certified mail was critical. We then made sure we had our paperwork together then for three years later and then waited. We read about the 7 day period several times and made sure we read it properly. Read it carefully!! My sister-in-law and I discussed this part and finally confirmed which actual 7 day period we were set for. We actually ordered a birth certificate(original), then the bill of sale and finally the utility bill(I think we used a water bill) We set it aside for three years sent in as told, I believe again by certified mail(critical with all originals. During the three year period you only think about it every once and a while and make sure you send it on time. The system worked!!

mtrask
11-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Not sure I put a note on his thread!!

TX.X-30 fan
11-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Total BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUS SAYIN!!!!

mtrask
11-08-2007, 09:13 PM
YUP
OK
Valid response

OK
$10K its real!!

TheOneandOnly
11-08-2007, 09:19 PM
anyone else win this? How long has MC been endorsing this?

ttu
11-08-2007, 09:35 PM
i called a dealer located about 200 miles from me that had a used x10 a couple of years ago that had the 10K rebate on the online ad.

when i inquired about the rebate, the sale mgr at first was real hype about it but as it asked more question, he began to sway and finally told me it was very hard to get it.

:rolleyes:

mtrask
11-08-2007, 10:47 PM
Look. Hear is the deal. I run my own business. I am in a third generation family business. I know skeptisism at its best. We made a good deal on our boat in "03" and got good value on our trade in--simply stated. This $10k was the icing on the cake. We were skeptical as well. I questioned it, my brother did as well. We did not have to throw caution to the wind because it did not cost us a dime. We followed the rules(broken record) and I am only hear to say that it worked. I am not getting anything for this. This is a free $10k. I have always said we should share in the wealth.

All that being said--We read carefully, we were skeptical, we were careful with our paperwork like you would be with your taxes or your bank statement, We followed through and it worked. I can actually eat my words from three years ago. It was a challenge to get everything in order. I remember sitting there getting ready to send the paper work out on our third year anniversary.. We were stressing about it. We wanted that ten grand like any other would want it. We kept thinking we were missing something, we went over it another dozen times. Its like going in for your first mortgage-it gives you this rediculous feeling going forward. Will this work or not after waiting for three years convincing yourself it is going to go through. Bottom line is--We must have filled it out ok because we are sitting on $10k. Pretty Cool, But it was a little work with a consious effort. I think to get $10k like this was ok. We put some hours in. I would say we probably put 10hrs @ $1,000.00 per hour into making sure we did everything right.

Good stuff - I am still a little set back by it!!

TX.X-30 fan
11-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Look. Hear is the deal. I run my own business. I am in a third generation family business. I know skeptisism at its best. We made a good deal on our boat in "03" and got good value on our trade in--simply stated. This $10k was the icing on the cake. We were skeptical as well. I questioned it, my brother did as well. We did not have to throw caution to the wind because it did not cost us a dime. We followed the rules(broken record) and I am only hear to say that it worked. I am not getting anything for this. This is a free $10k. I have always said we should share in the wealth.

All that being said--We read carefully, we were skeptical, we were careful with our paperwork like you would be with your taxes or your bank statement, We followed through and it worked. I can actually eat my words from three years ago. It was a challenge to get everything in order. I remember sitting there getting ready to send the paper work out on our third year anniversary.. We were stressing about it. We wanted that ten grand like any other would want it. We kept thinking we were missing something, we went over it another dozen times. Its like going in for your first mortgage-it gives you this rediculous feeling going forward. Will this work or not after waiting for three years convincing yourself it is going to go through. Bottom line is--We must have filled it out ok because we are sitting on $10k. Pretty Cool, But it was a little work with a consious effort. I think to get $10k like this was ok. We put some hours in. I would say we probably put 10hrs @ $1,000.00 per hour into making sure we did everything right.

Good stuff - I am still a little set back by it!!

CAVEAT EMTOR!!

JUS SAYIN?????

wakolman
11-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Do you know if you will get 1099'ed on a payment of that size? Will you have to count it as income?

That would be a bummer.

jaysus
11-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Too bad Mike's experience is being met with so much skepticism. He's a loyal MC guy and took a shot on a program that was free to him.

He wins. $10k this month and more to come on his new boat.

TX.X-30 fan
11-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Too bad Mike's experience is being met with so much skepticism. He's a loyal MC guy and took a shot on a program that was free to him.

He wins. $10k this month and more to come on his new boat.

Strangely similar post counts don't you think?????

Both pumping the "FREE" aspect.

JUS SAYIN????

mtrask
11-09-2007, 07:36 AM
CAVEAT EMTOR!!

JUS SAYIN?????
"Buyers Risk" True, but no buyer. Definetely your responsibility to do the paper work correctly though!! Here is a little risk for you!!

Maristar210
11-09-2007, 07:43 AM
You'll need to claim that as income yes?

I think you situation is rare. I asked my guy about this when the thread first surfaced and he looked at me like do you really believe that happens? Not saying it can't happen just that you are the only person I have ever heard actually get a check. You should consider yourself fortunate, wanna buy me a steak dinner?

Steve

Ric
11-09-2007, 09:50 AM
where do I sign?

OhioProstar
11-09-2007, 10:18 AM
Come on....stop feeding the Troll. No one gives away $10k just for filling out paperwork. Not even if you "follow the rules"..... well maybe Bill Gates who will give you $250 for every person you forward this link to.."trust me this really works" "Send back to me because this really works"

TMCNo1
11-09-2007, 10:19 AM
There are probably people who think a 351 Ford flywheel doesn't have a replaceable 157 tooth ring gear, but someone will at sometime get one and replace it..................................I'm just saying!

TMCNo1
11-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Come on....stop feeding the Troll. No one gives away $10k just for filling out paperwork. Not even if you "follow the rules"..... well maybe Bill Gates who will give you $250 for every person you forward this link to.."trust me this really works" "Send back to me because this really works"

I will stand by and see if PendO gets his $10k, then there will be 2 people who followed the rules and put forth the effort!

TX.X-30 fan
11-09-2007, 02:44 PM

A voice of sanity, amongst a tread full of dreamers!!!! :D

beatle78
11-09-2007, 03:18 PM
MIKE,

that's awesome!!!!! Congrats man. What a SWEET payday!!!

and guys

JAYSUS is the dealer at NEFWM.

mtrask
11-09-2007, 06:21 PM
MIKE,

that's awesome!!!!! Congrats man. What a SWEET payday!!!

and guys

JAYSUS is the dealer at NEFWM.
Thanks Beatle:
But I thought I was the skeptical one. I can see it goes deeper. I am waiting to here about Pendo, though Jaysus also has another owner down Cape who just got his!! Also when picking mine up the dealer had a stack of others they were supposedly handing out to others.
Cannot avoid the facts my friends.

LQ9Lover
11-09-2007, 06:36 PM
We have been supporting CA$H Rewards at our dealership. Great to hear your story. Congrats.

Mike

www.redlinewatersports.com

BrianM
11-09-2007, 06:43 PM
A quck Google search brings up the Cash Rewards site. All you need to know.
http://www.cashrewardsinc.com/how_cash_rewards_works.html

TX.X-30 fan
11-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Here is the problem with this dealer/MC scam, for all that sign up for this when the salesman hard sells them a boat the can't afford someone has to pay the bill! So it works like this, The dealer pays this fee to cash rewards for every boat they sell under this program. Cash rewards only pays a verrrrrrrry few "prizes" out with ridiculous send me this on this date send me that on this date crap.

In the end other MC buyers subsidize this insane scam. So my problem with this program is It artificially increases the price of my boat??

Tell me you know that a company cant sent 10 grand to everyone, and only get $1,500 to $2,000 back.

I am glad you got your money, this program is misleading and immoral, I find it hard to believe MC would be involved with this kind of program? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

mtrask
11-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Here is the problem with this dealer/MC scam, for all that sign up for this when the salesman hard sells them a boat the can't afford someone has to pay the bill! So it works like this, The dealer pays this fee to cash rewards for every boat they sell under this program. Cash rewards only pays a verrrrrrrry few "prizes" out with ridiculous send me this on this date send me that on this date crap.

In the end other MC buyers subsidize this insane scam. So my problem with this program is It artificially increases the price of my boat??

Tell me you know that a company cant sent 10 grand to everyone, and only get $1,500 to $2,000 back.

I am glad you got your money, this program is misleading and immoral, I find it hard to believe MC would be involved with this kind of program? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
No hard sell!! We wanted the money, but no hard sell. I feel your passion. If I did not get the money I would be rippin the program up due to the diligence we had with the program.. If we did not get it with our effort, I was sure nobody could get it. So I can see through your eyes, though I have been proven wrong. Again, I did not buy this boat or my last boat based on Cash Rewards. It is only the icing on the cake!!

BrianM
11-09-2007, 07:10 PM
I find that statement a little extreme. It works like any other rebate program. You have to jump through hoops to get the cash. So what? As with all mail in rebates you should like the deal that you are getting without the rebate because it is a well known fact the majority DO NOT jump through the hoops in the proper order to get the money. This is directly from their site FAQ

How can the fund stay solvent?

Insurance, coupon and rebate programs like Cash Rewards work on the concept of “breakage:” not everyone who pays into the program follows the steps to collect on it...
The difference between what is paid in and what is paid out - the “breakage” - is what makes it possible for the companies to pay legitimate claims and still stay in business. If it is a deal without the rebate then the Cash Rewards are just lagniappe.

mtrask
11-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Lets see what happens with PendO

OhioProstar
11-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Net this out from a business perspective. Lets say you have two dealers who both bring 5 customers into the "cash rewards" program. Each had $2000 enrollment costs that the dealer/customer(??) paid against the sale price, but will net the buyer $10k in three years regardless of keeping the boat. The program would then have $20k from the upfront investment, but 10 boat owners expecting $10k or $100k total. That would mean that the program could only pay out two owners and gain whatever interest has accrued over the last three years. In business you would have to anticipate 100% of the owners would return all the documents....so you can only conclude that the company running this program either rejects more than 80% of claims or the whole thing is a pyramid scheme. I am still not clear on who is subsidizing this "rebate" upfront, because a dealer must also get a cut if they are pushing the option to their customer...which makes the payout percentage even smaller as the margin has tightened.

I would really like to see what PendO comes up with because looking at their site, reading this thread, and seeing that bogus looking check (fonts for the payto/date/totals are bitmapped like it was done in Microsoft Paint) can only lead me to believe there is nothing here but a scam.

Roonie's
11-09-2007, 08:12 PM
The other question is has the cheque received been cashed yet and money confirmed in bank? Past the usual waiting period of cashed cheque's?

BrianM
11-09-2007, 08:25 PM
The dealer is not getting a 'cut' They actually PAY 17.5% and an initial fee to be part of the program. They are using this as a way to market themselves and or the product. It isn't a 'scam' but as with most rebates the redemtion rate is extremely low. From what I have read rebates as a whole only have a 10-15% redemption rate. That is all rebates from the $5 mail in rebate for buying a toy for your kid to a $200 rebate for your home PC to the $10k cCash Rewards rebate.

There is calculated risk involved for Cash Rewards as a company just like any insurance company. They collect enough in the account to cover 'losses' when they occur.

TheOneandOnly
11-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Supposedly this system is like the insurance you buy on your car or house. Think about it you buy insurance for the year on your house, 6 mths into it it burns down. The insurance only got 300.00 from you for the year but has to pay out the 200k to replace. Where does the 200k come from? You got it everyone else’s money that has paid in. Not everyone is going to remember as such that’s what they bank on.

I was totally skeptical also as such decided to take the 2k off the top of the final price. One kicker that made me go the other way is that their not affiliated with MC in no way as such no one to ***** to if you don’t get it and MC already moved on since they got your sale. If this is true this is bad

Why isn’t the check printed to the guy’s name? Has it cleared? That’s alot of cash to be keeping the check blank especially when they want your social security # for verification.

One more note this is supposedly used on auto sales also.

JohnE
11-10-2007, 07:05 AM
Strangely similar post counts don't you think?????

Both pumping the "FREE" aspect.

JUS SAYIN????

As Beatle78 pointed out, Jay is the new MA dealer. If he says it is happening then it is true.

I had spoken to Jim@BAWS about the rebate earlier this year. He explained it to me and said it will happen if all the paperwork is submitted properly. But that it was difficult to do that.

TX.X-30 fan
11-10-2007, 09:51 AM
I find that statement a little extreme. It works like any other rebate program. You have to jump through hoops to get the cash. So what? As with all mail in rebates you should like the deal that you are getting without the rebate because it is a well known fact the majority DO NOT jump through the hoops in the proper order to get the money. This is directly from their site FAQ

If it is a deal without the rebate then the Cash Rewards are just lagniappe.

Ok if everyone wants to participate in this program great!!!!

This is my personal opinion; I detest this type of mkt/sales incentives programs.

If I walked into a dealer and they started in with this bunk I would politely leave and never return.

If this if something you would be interested in participating in then by all means go for it with gusto!!!!!!!

BrianM
11-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Ok if everyone wants to participate in this program great!!!!

This is my personal opinion; I detest this type of mkt/sales incentives programs.

If I walked into a dealer and they started in with this bunk I would politely leave and never return.

If this if something you would be interested in participating in then by all means go for it with gusto!!!!!!!

Quite honestly I would rather have the guaranteed $1750 extra off the sale in the begining. I am simply saying that this is not a SCAM. It is a legit rebate program and like all rebates has a pretty archaic redemption process.

If you don't like the program then by all means don't give your business to a dealer that uses it. I could care less. If I ran into a dealer that offered this I know how the system works and would ask not to participate and expect a better deal for it.

Benny Boy
11-10-2007, 11:20 AM
:mad: UN *+%$/#* REAL! I can't believe the amount of skepticism about this subject and especially the amount of bashing and bad faith assumptions on the part of the dealers and MasterCraft.

Does anyone think MC would jeopardize their reputation and their relationship with their dealers and customers if this were a scam. We're talking about a big company (Cash Reward is public I believe) well supported and well supervised by financial third party instances. MC started supporting this program only about a year ago after watching some individual dealers use for it a few years and after watching a few customers getting some checks back.

I was skeptical too and still am sometimes, but there is a limit to skepticism. Of course another Enron can happen again, but are we gonna stop trusting everyone and everything just because we don't have a 100% proof product (in this case, we're pretty much at 98%). Some people on this thread sound like they work for another boat company the way they bash this product. :confused:

When you buy your next boat, you can, or don't have to adhere to this promotion. It's not a marketing scam, just an incentive for people who know they're going to buy a boat soon, and most likely a MC, to just do it quicker. I know of some people who usually change boats every two to three years that will now change every year because of this program.

Instead of bashing this promotion and trying only to find every single little flaw in it, you should consider yourselves lucky that MC has the exclusivity of this promotion in our industry. It's offered at no cost to you and the dealer doesn't give you less of a good deal besause it's costing him $$$. It's only marketing money allocated in a different place. in other words, instead of putting hudge amounts of $ on a billboard for ''hopefull sales dollars'', it becomes a ''direct sale dollar''.

You know guys, no one is shoving this promotion down anyone's throat. But to say that if you show up in a dealership that offers you this promotion is going to make you walk away and go buy a boat of a lesser value is totally bogus in my mind. If you don't like this promotion, it doesn't suddenly make MC a boat of a lesser quality, or your dealer a dealer that will suddenly give you bad service.

No promotion is made for everyone. Some people prefer saving a 1000$ now and not take the chance get the 10k check later, and that's fine. It's anyone's choice. But when someone tells you they got the check, were skeptical at first and now realize the whole thing works, and all you can find to say is that the check is probably bogus, the ink seems to be of the wrong type, blablabla! It just shows that some of the people's hobby is just to find ways to criticize anything and everything they can just for the fun of it. Some of you sound like politicians in the opposition party that will always find a way to criticize a good thing.

You've got dealers telling it's not a scam and that they wouldn't put their reputation on the line if it were, you've got customers telling you they've seen the result, and you've got MC supporting it (if they were stupid enough to get into such a scam, they'd already be out of business). What else do you need?:confused:

I know this won't change much of the thinking of some people anyways, but boy did it ever feel good to say it.;)

For the $$$ mathematics of the whole thing, companies like Cash Rewards have actuaries to figure out probabilities. They get paid big bucks to figure out how to make money. So I trust they will be in business for a while as they have been in business for a while already

BrianM
11-10-2007, 11:38 AM
:mad: UN *+%$/#* REAL! I can't believe the amount of skepticism about this subject and especially the amount of bashing and bad faith assumptions on the part of the dealers and MasterCraft.

Does anyone think MC would jeopardize their reputation and their relationship with their dealers and customers if this were a scam. We're talking about a big company (Cash Reward is public I believe) well supported and well supervised by financial third party instances. MC started supporting this program only about a year ago after watching some individual dealers use for it a few years and after watching a few customers getting some checks back.

I was skeptical too and still am sometimes, but there is a limit to skepticism. Of course another Enron can happen again, but are we gonna stop trusting everyone and everything just because we don't have a 100% proof product (in this case, we're pretty much at 98%). Some people on this thread sound like they work for another boat company the way they bash this product. :confused:

When you buy your next boat, you can, or don't have to adhere to this promotion. It's not a marketing scam, just an incentive for people who know they're going to buy a boat soon, and most likely a MC, to just do it quicker. I know of some people who usually change boats every two to three years that will now change every year because of this program.

Instead of bashing this promotion and trying only to find every single little flaw in it, you should consider yourselves lucky that MC has the exclusivity of this promotion in our industry. It's offered at no cost to you and the dealer doesn't give you less of a good deal besause it's costing him $$$. It's only marketing money allocated in a different place. in other words, instead of putting hudge amounts of $ on a billboard for ''hopefull sales dollars'', it becomes a ''direct sale dollar''.

You know guys, no one is shoving this promotion down anyone's throat. But to say that if you show up in a dealership that offers you this promotion is going to make you walk away and go buy a boat of a lesser value is totally bogus in my mind. If you don't like this promotion, it doesn't suddenly make MC a boat of a lesser quality, or your dealer a dealer that will suddenly give you bad service.

No promotion is made for everyone. Some people prefer saving a 1000$ now and not take the chance get the 10k check later, and that's fine. It's anyone's choice. But when someone tells you they got the check, were skeptical at first and now realize the whole thing works, and all you can find to say is that the check is probably bogus, the ink seems to be of the wrong type, blablabla! It just shows that some of the people's hobby is just to find ways to criticize anything and everything they can just for the fun of it. Some of you sound like politicians in the opposition party that will always find a way to criticize a good thing.

You've got dealers telling it's not a scam and that they wouldn't put their reputation on the line if it were, you've got customers telling you they've seen the result, and you've got MC supporting it (if they were stupid enough to get into such a scam, they'd already be out of business). What else do you need?:confused:

I know this won't change much of the thinking of some people anyways, but boy did it ever feel good to say it.;)

For the $$$ mathematics of the whole thing, companies like Cash Rewards have actuaries to figure out probabilities. They get paid big bucks to figure out how to make money. So I trust they will be in business for a while as they have been in business for a while already

Very well said.

Benny Boy
11-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks BrianM. The more I was reading of this thread (and the other one that started January 07), the more I was getting frustrated. It had to come out. :D

I checked out the link you posted for Cash rewards. All the info is there. When you click on FAQs, it answers all the questions in this thread.

Benny Boy
11-10-2007, 12:39 PM
I hope evryone on TT will have done their patriotic duty and have voted. Go to this thread:
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=20173
I never had this dream of mine come through, but if it can help some other kids dream come through, I'm ready to do my part.

Benny Boy
11-10-2007, 12:41 PM
By the way Mtrask, congrats to you and your brother.

TMCNo1
11-10-2007, 03:17 PM

BB, you said that nicely!
You will find on here, no matter what you say, do, build, clean, wax, buy, blah, blah, blah, there will be those that will dispute, slam, disrespect, challenge you about it. So, you better get used to it and do like I do, laugh like hell and go read some other threads!

Leroy
11-10-2007, 03:28 PM
I can think of a lot of sayings but a picture is worth a thousand words.

I'm glad to see it work out! I think there will be a lot of people with 2003/4 boats with $10k checks!

mtrask
11-10-2007, 04:43 PM
We are average people who got the 10k. I hope everyone gets a chance. Take your time and read the rules. Good Luck

Thanks for the corrections in the lat threads--I was wondering what the !@## was going on. Felt great to get it--Just wanted to let everyone know and hopefully get a chance as well. We got one on our new boat as well. Look forward to that!! If it continues to work and with the great resale value on the MaterCraft we will continue to buy earlier than normal!!

Thanks for the congrats and good luck to PendO

TMCNo1
11-10-2007, 04:53 PM
We are average people who got the 10k. I hope everyone gets a chance. Take your time and read the rules. Good Luck

Thanks for the corrections in the lat threads--I was wondering what the !@## was going on. Felt great to get it--Just wanted to let everyone know and hopefully get a chance as well. We got one on our new boat as well. Look forward to that!! If it continues to work and with the great resale value on the MaterCraft we will continue to buy earlier than normal!!

Congratulations! As I said in a previous post,
"You will find on here, no matter what you say, do, build, clean, wax, buy, blah, blah, blah, there will be those that will dispute, slam, disrespect, challenge you about it. So, you better get used to it and do like I do, laugh like hell and go read some other threads!"

TheOneandOnly
11-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Benny boy-nice post... You sound like your a dealer, good salemanship. If not want a job? ;)

TX.X-30 fan
11-11-2007, 04:52 PM

This whole thread is about some dealer up north that can't sell boats in the winter up there, so gets on here hawking some BS cash back program. I thought TT had guidelines about using this site for shameless self promotion???? :mad:

Guy's, read the novel length posts by these dudes, they have much in common and one major theme here is do not wait until spring to buy your ski boat, buy early and oftenwith loads of free cash!!!! :noface: :noface:

There are respectable dealers on this site that actually provide a service, MYMC, BAWS, ERK. I have never seen them pull this kind of crap on unsuspecting TT members. Youse guys should be ashamed of yourselves EHH!!!!

cbryan70
11-11-2007, 04:54 PM
This was a dealer posting this? So is it all fake? Im confused

mtrask
11-12-2007, 07:40 AM
This whole thread is about some dealer up north that can't sell boats in the winter up there, so gets on here hawking some BS cash back program. I thought TT had guidelines about using this site for shameless self promotion???? :mad:

Guy's, read the novel length posts by these dudes, they have much in common and one major theme here is do not wait until spring to buy your ski boat, buy early and oftenwith loads of free cash!!!! :noface: :noface:

There are respectable dealers on this site that actually provide a service, MYMC, BAWS, ERK. I have never seen them pull this kind of crap on unsuspecting TT members. Youse guys should be ashamed of yourselves EHH!!!!
We are not a dealer!!

I am informing--that is what this site is about!!

I felt obligated to write in about this program, and its success--If it worked. And it did!!

Maristar210
11-12-2007, 08:52 AM
We are not a dealer!!

I am informing--that is what this site is about!!

I felt obligated to write in about this program, and its success--If it worked. And it did!!

Good for you!!!

Benny Boy
11-12-2007, 09:16 AM
TMCNo1
MC Master Poster Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Painting the world, one 3/32" stripe at a time!............................................. ........
Photos: 18

BB, you said that nicely!
You will find on here, no matter what you say, do, build, clean, wax, buy, blah, blah, blah, there will be those that will dispute, slam, disrespect, challenge you about it. So, you better get used to it and do like I do, laugh like hell and go read some other threads!

You know what? I think you are totally right.

You have a lot of wisdom my friend.

Benny Boy
11-12-2007, 09:19 AM
If a car is red and I tell you it's blue, does this mean it's blue or red?;)

Power
11-12-2007, 07:29 PM
It must cost the dealer something. My dealer offer me a price reduction of $1,500 if I didn't go with the $10,000 rebate program. I figured the $10,000 rebate was worth a try. In a couple years we'll see if it was a good decision. I already have the paper work ready and I have the calendar date marked for the final information mailing.

TMCNo1
11-12-2007, 07:55 PM
It must cost the dealer something. My dealer offer me a price reduction of $1,500 if I didn't go with the $10,000 rebate program. I figured the $10,000 rebate was worth a try. In a couple years we'll see if it was a good decision. I already have the paper work ready and I have the calendar date marked for the final information mailing.

Go for it, and if done right you will be the one laughing with a check in your hand!

Jim@BAWS
11-12-2007, 08:09 PM
http://www.cashrewardsinc.com

It does work...I can promise you that.

Jim@BAWS

TheOneandOnly
11-12-2007, 08:15 PM
One thing I think everyone seems to forget it that it states UPTO $10,000.00 dependant on how many remember to get their rebate (i.e. if this is used alot and alot of people claim the rebate will not be as much since cash rewards will evenly split the pot)<-- this was told from the dealer. How can you even know the truth on who all claimed? You cant...

Again ask your self this why is BennyBoy the only one on hear that claims to have won? Is there anyone else on hear that has won? I just dont understand why they keep the check blank, especially when the supposedly require SS number etc.Thats alot of dough to just put anyones name on...

Ill keep to the good ol saying if it sounds to go to be true it probably is.

TX.X-30 fan
11-12-2007, 08:35 PM
If this is such a great program then why are the big 3 auto companies not on-board??? The easy answer is that when the light of day would shine on this scam the pressure would be too great for them to participate. The people getting screwed would be interviewed by Bryan Williams at 6:00 o'clock. It would embarrass them into paying claims that cash rewards denied, and they would be a laughing-stock of the auto industry.

If MC corporately approves of this type of mkt. of their product then my next boat may not be what I believe is the best!!!!!!

Benny Boy
11-13-2007, 09:59 AM
I was gonna follow TMCNo1's advice and laugh at this whole thing, but my name wrongfully came up:
Again ask your self this why is BennyBoy the only one on hear that claims to have won? Is there anyone else on hear that has won? I just dont understand why they keep the check blank, especially when the supposedly require SS number etc.Thats alot of dough to just put anyones name on...

I never said I got a check, Mtrask did, then his salesman come on board and gongrats him. What I'm saying is that I've seen pictures of many winners, read a bunch of litterature on the subject and have faith on MC's decision to use this as a promotion tool.

What I'm also saying is that it's not because someone doesn't believe it works that the whole thing is not true (blue car red car thing;) ). We're starting to see results from people who got onboard with dealers who were individually offering the product in the past. MC got on board 1 year ago, so I guess we'll start seeing massive results if this is true in about two years. If the program is not true, then a whole bunch of people will have been taken for fools, and that's quite possible. As I said before, another Enron can happen, but I'm hoping MC did good reaserch on these guys before they got onboard and I'm willing to trust them untill proven wrong.

I trust MC enough to think they make the best boat in the world. I'm ready to give them a chance on this subject too and will wait to be proven wrong before I start bashing the product. The thing is...I like to have proof it doesn't work before I start the bashing thing.

Did you vote? http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=20173

Roonie's
11-13-2007, 10:09 AM
If MC corporately approves of this type of mkt. of their product then my next boat may not be what I believe is the best!!!!!!

This made me LOL.

just sayin......

mtrask
11-13-2007, 10:09 AM
One thing I think everyone seems to forget it that it states UPTO $10,000.00 dependant on how many remember to get their rebate (i.e. if this is used alot and alot of people claim the rebate will not be as much since cash rewards will evenly split the pot)<-- this was told from the dealer. How can you even know the truth on who all claimed? You cant...

Ill keep to the good ol saying if it sounds to go to be true it probably is.
I edited the name out and the numbers. No need to pas this info about. I do not know much about fraud, but I would not display a check with all info shown. Sorry for not showing all info, Just thought the picture made the point. Someone earlier made the point--I scaned the check and then used micrsoft paint to erase what I thought should be private.

Thanks

Benny Boy
11-13-2007, 10:11 AM
I just dont understand why they keep the check blank
Many people brought this up.

My opinion on the blank check: Mtrask hid his name on the check before scanning it so we don't see his real identity. Anyways that's what I would have done. I'd be very surprised anyone would write a 10k check without a name on it. On the other side, if this were a bogus check, Mtrask would have put a fake name on it so it would look more real. Get it?

But hey, this is just an opinion from a fool.:D

Mtrask, if you read this, can you confirm?

Benny Boy
11-13-2007, 10:13 AM
I guess Mtrask answered my question as I was writing it. Thanks

Benny Boy
11-13-2007, 10:17 AM
This made me LOL.

just sayin......

You bet! me too. X.X-30fan. You would miss your X30 way too much. You'd have to buy another one:D

Ric
11-13-2007, 10:23 AM
I was gonna follow TMCNo1's advice and laugh at this whole thing, but my name wrongfully came up:

I never said I got a check, Mtrask did, then his salesman come on board and gongrats him. What I'm saying is that I've seen pictures of many winners, read a bunch of litterature on the subject and have faith on MC's decision to use this as a promotion tool.

What I'm also saying is that it's not because someone doesn't believe it works that the whole thing is not true (blue car red car thing;) ). We're starting to see results from people who got onboard with dealers who were individually offering the product in the past. MC got on board 1 year ago, so I guess we'll start seeing massive results if this is true in about two years. If the program is not true, then a whole bunch of people will have been taken for fools, and that's quite possible. As I said before, another Enron can happen, but I'm hoping MC did good reaserch on these guys before they got onboard and I'm willing to trust them untill proven wrong.

I trust MC enough to think they make the best boat in the world. I'm ready to give them a chance on this subject too and will wait to be proven wrong before I start bashing the product. The thing is...I like to have proof it doesn't work before I start the bashing thing.

Did you vote? http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=20173 I'm not in this fight but this reminds me of rumsfeld's quip "the absense of evidence is not evidence of absence"

TheOneandOnly
11-13-2007, 10:37 AM
I edited the name out and the numbers. No need to pas this info about. I do not know much about fraud, but I would not display a check with all info shown. Sorry for not showing all info, Just thought the picture made the point. Someone earlier made the point--I scaned the check and then used micrsoft paint to erase what I thought should be private.

Thanks

Ok--you did edit it, looks good as if it never had a name on it ;)

I think everyone should get start buying and selling yearly to get that 10k, think about it if you purchased 10 boats in 10 yrs that would be 100k--wow. Now if you can get killer deals from the dealer you could possibly make some $.

Another note: mastercraft did state they want to sale 5k units a year maybe this is their marketing scheme.

andy@midwestmastercraft
11-13-2007, 07:38 PM
My dealership (Midwest MasterCraft), we offered the program 4 years ago and then let it go until this past summer. We offered the program as an option instead of a much smaller immediate discount on the boat. We had four customers choose the Cash Rewards program over immediate discounts.

Of our four Cash Rewards customers. Three people have been paid the full $10K (and cashed the checks.) Our results are not typical. Because we have had great results, we started offering the program again.

I view it as a tool that may help a customer purchase a boat. The reason we quit offering if for a few years is that it seemed like we spent more time talking about the program than the boat we were selling. Esentially we spent too much time "selling" the program and lost focus of selling the boat. (Plus we did not have a track record where we could use our personal experience of people getting paid.)

It is not a scam. Some people don't get anything back. That said some people get paid. To date Cash Rewards has paid everyone who satisfied the requirements of the program the full amount.

There are provisions in the program that if the claim rate goes to % 100, people can get less than face value back. However, it has not happened. For the program to work like it it has, there has to be a much lower claim rate than what we saw at our dealership.

The three customers I had who got the $10K back feel the same as mtrask. In fact, one of the people who got paid had a friend come in and demand the program. The program is based on the fact that a lot of people do not remember to fufill the guidelines to get the $ back.

Personally, the thing I don't like about it is that it sounds too good to be true. What is true is that the lion's share of the people do not remember to get the paperwork back three years later in a two week period. Or if they remember that, they need to send something back, they may not be able to find all of the original documents.

Personally, I probably would not take the Cash Rewards program. Not because it is a scam, but because I would never remember to send the stuff back in a two week window three years later. I would be the guy who's $ went to give one of you more organized, anal guys more $. I am an instant gratification guy!

defender1009
11-13-2007, 08:17 PM
TX.X-30, I seem to be in the minority, but I agree with you. This just seems cheesy and low-rent. When buying a high-end item using discretionary funds, the last thing that would give me a good feeling is getting pitched some Ponzi-scheme sounding rebate. Glad it worked for some of you, but that isn't my point. To me it just doesn't sound like much of a marketing tactic for a premium manufacturer.

TX.X-30 fan
11-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Made google!!!!! :D

Cash Rewards!!! Nice Cash $10k - Page 5 - TeamTalkPage 5-Cash Rewards!!! Nice Cash $10k General Discussion. ... their reputation and their relationship with their dealers and customers if this were a scam. ...
www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=20203&page=5 - 55k - Cached - Similar pages

Thanks Midwest.

mtrask
11-17-2007, 02:15 PM
The so called -- Check is cashed!!

That is all I can tell you!!

I went to buy the best boat in the industry and was going to buy it with this program or not. The paperwork is not hard. I am a imediate satisfaction person as well. That is why this was tough for me. All I can say is it was worth the wait.

The program was the bonus

TEX I do not believe you even have a MasterCraft.

JUS-SAYIN!!

Goodluck

Ric
11-17-2007, 02:41 PM
The so called -- Check is cashed!!

That is all I can tell you!!

I went to buy the best boat in the industry and was going to buy it with this program or not. The paperwork is not hard. I am a imediate satisfaction person as well. That is why this was tough for me. All I can say is it was worth the wait.

The program was the bonus

TEX I do not believe you even have a MasterCraft.

JUS-SAYIN!!

Goodluck you mean TX X30.............. Tex has a killer 197

Maristar210
11-17-2007, 02:48 PM
I think it's a BS ploy. I hate rebates. I think it's a bunch of crap. Got money or not don't care. I think it's crap.

Mtrask Both TX x30 and TEX both own MC's and TEX is a famous waterskier from back in the day so keep your comments to yourself unless you are sure of what you are talking about. Show some respect or get out.

beatle78
11-18-2007, 09:43 PM
I think it's a BS ploy. I hate rebates. I think it's a bunch of crap. Got money or not don't care. I think it's crap.

Mtrask Both TX x30 and TEX both own MC's and TEX is a famous waterskier from back in the day so keep your comments to yourself unless you are sure of what you are talking about. Show some respect or get out.

Do you always jump on this forum to talk trash? over 6,000 posts and probably only 1% useful. If you like drama and whining I would be happy to send you the link to one of my wife's Oprah's forum's.

You don't like complicated rebates, yah we get it. Fortunately, Mike knows how to read and write so this rebate was pretty easy for him.

Now shut up and congratulate a fellow TT'r for getting a HUGE cash rebate!

Congrats MIKE!!!! I would have messed it up!!!! (I'm still working on the reading and writing stuff)

erkoehler
11-19-2007, 01:02 AM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Maristar210
11-19-2007, 11:05 AM
Do you always jump on this forum to talk trash? over 6,000 posts and probably only 1% useful. If you like drama and whining I would be happy to send you the link to one of my wife's Oprah's forum's.

You don't like complicated rebates, yah we get it. Fortunately, Mike knows how to read and write so this rebate was pretty easy for him.

Congrats MIKE!!!! I would have messed it up!!!! (I'm still working on the
reading and writing stuff)

Hey listen Beatle,

All I was trying to say is I don't think it's right to call out someone who has been here a long time and obviously owns a boat. The other thing yeah were glad you got a rebate, I've said it before, Good for You!!!

As far as questioning my contributions to this forum:

Ask BriEOD if I contributed substantially to the fallen soldiers fund?
Ask our 5000th member if I sent him an MC banner at my cost?
Ask Truinity Bright's family if I offered anything to her cause?
Ask about Dr. Nautica's Special Olympics cause?
Ask about countless other well wishes and thanks to members here.

What because I cannot recite the part number for a fuel pump on a 92 prostar and you can that means my posts often time which are often comical in nature are useless?

Yes I am opinionated. Yes I am conservative. Yes I would shake your hand and offer you a tow on the lake any day of the week no matter who you are so save your 1% usefull comments because you never know when you may need my help. It's best to keep your options open.

beatle78
11-19-2007, 12:42 PM
Hey listen Beatle,

All I was trying to say is I don't think it's right to call out someone who has been here a long time and obviously owns a boat. The other thing yeah were glad you got a rebate, I've said it before, Good for You!!!

What because I cannot recite the part number for a fuel pump on a 92 prostar and you can that means my posts often time which are often comical in nature are useless?

Yes I am opinionated. Yes I am conservative. Yes I would shake your hand and offer you a tow on the lake any day of the week no matter who you are so save your 1% usefull comments because you never know when you may need my help. It's best to keep your options open.

I've never dealt with you before on this forum, but based on the 2 recent threads in which you jumped on and were quick to bash fellow TT's(including myself) put quite a sour taste in my mouth.

Perhaps you do contribute to this forum in a constructive manner, I just haven't seen it yet in the few posts I've bee involved in.

Or perhaps I'm not part of your click.

Anyway, best of luck with everything.

TheOneandOnly
11-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Ill stay away from rebates as well, im with you maristar210. I have sent in countless rebates to never see the check, these were for 2 dollars off coupons, IMO just not worth it. Give me the $ off and call it a day, screw the REBATE...

Happy to hear someone got it, although the only way ill believe it is when multiple people start to get checks. Just one person-ah still iree.

TMCNo1
11-19-2007, 01:49 PM
I just got a $25 rebate gift card from my gas credit card. I'm going to try and not spend it all in one place, unless I use it to fill up with gas!

Benny Boy
11-19-2007, 02:51 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn:

:purplaugh :purplaugh

PendO
11-19-2007, 03:43 PM
Okay, so you take umbrage at the 1% ... lets bump it up to 4.5% ...

Hey listen Beatle,

Maristar210
11-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Okay, so you take umbrage at the 1% ... lets bump it up to 4.5% ...

That would better your child in boats rant and effect on your useful percentage if I recall....;) ;) ;) ;)

mtrask
11-21-2007, 05:36 PM
I just got a $25 rebate gift card from my gas credit card. I'm going to try and not spend it all in one place, unless I use it to fill up with gas!
See -- Rebates do work!! I have got all my other rebates from other companies I have dealt with--nothing like this I must admit. Just things like Best Buy and such!!

Beatle--Thanks for the help, Though the simple fact is -- this is turning into a drama page.

I bought the new boat in 03--I was as skeptical as most of the people on this thread so I cannot blame them.

It is fustrating to hear owners down MasterCraft or there dealers for trying to help buyers. The boat is not the cheapest $ boat. I have been a believer in MaterCraft since I started skiing behind one in 1991. Then I bought a "97 190", Then a "04 209", and now a "07 X-14". I have never owned anything personally , except for MasterCraft. There is no "Exception" The quality of the boat is inherrent in the MasterCraft factory, Quality control, and there true belief in building the worlds best --Ski, Wakeboard, or whatever your recreation may be-- boat in the industry. It has nothing to do with this program. "Icing" I have said it before. This program is a great incentive. I must admit I did not talk about the fact I had gotten this program with others, because I new I would recieve this type of feedback from my closest friends, even my own father was not a believer.

We did it-We got it!! "Broken record""Sorry"

Simple as that folks--

Hey if nothing else--wish me luck on this next rebate!!

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2007, 06:26 PM
This whole thread is an dealer advertisement, I find it hard to believe this is allowed to remain open. These posers have edited their previous post on several occasions because it was so blatantly false!!

This thread has become a black eye on TT.

OK mtrask we all are jumping for joy you got your money cashed your check WooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Can we finally stop this farce, Many know whats going on here with the few of you involved. I have nothing to lose speaking the truth. I don't have to leave my boat with this guy. We have a reputable dealer where I'm headed.

What a bunch of sad sacks to jump on here and bore the piss out of everyone to try to sell boats with a scam in the off season.

DIE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

Benny Boy
11-21-2007, 06:38 PM
This whole thread is an dealer advertisement, I find it hard to believe this is allowed to remain open. These posers have edited their previous post on several occasions because it was so blatantly false!!

OK mtrask we all are jumping for joy you got your money cashed your check WooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Can we finally stop this farce, Many know whats going on here with the few of you involved. I have nothing to lose speaking the truth. I don't have to leave my boat with this guy. We have a reputable dealer where I'm headed.

What a bunch of sad sacks to jump on here and bore the piss out of everyone to try to sell boats with a scam in the off season.

DIE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :noface: :shocked:

Can't believe your alllowed to stay on TT with this trash talk man. I think you're more of a black eye to TT than this subject. Unless you tell me you've only been joking this whole time. Please tell me you're joking!

Giving an opinion is one thing and everyone can have one, but you're unreal in your disrespect.

You speak the truth? :worthy:

Are we ever having fun yet?

Benny Boy
11-21-2007, 06:40 PM
Sorry Trask, but I must admit I think you shouldn't have put in your last reply and let this thread go to sleep. You just woke up the beast again. :D :D

Monte
11-21-2007, 06:46 PM
I agree This thread needs to........... GO AWAY!!!!

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2007, 06:48 PM

Congrats MIKE!!!! I would have messed it up!!!! (I'm still working on the reading and writing stuff)

Unfortunately you reinforce many untrue misconceptions about people from the north east.

Shut-up???????? Take your own advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtrask
11-21-2007, 06:49 PM

DIE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
You are dragging me back into this thread. I will drop it, but stop call this advertisement!! I have recieved no request from any individual or company--I am just informing MasterCraft owners.

I will bet my $10k that I am not a MasterCraft dealer or advertisement.!!

Also, I got my Cash rewards from Action Marine in Webster MA, who I do not do business with any more because they are not a MasterCraft Dealer!! I bought my new boat from New England Fresh Water Marine in Pembroke MA. They were not even on the Cash Rewards program-I asked them(NEFWM) if they had access to the program so I could get my next 10k. They also have nothing to do with this!! They were skeptical as well, when I asked them to put into the program.

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Sorry Trask, but I must admit I think you shouldn't have put in your last reply and let this thread go to sleep. You just woke up the beast again. :D :D

OH and none of us can figure out why he did that?? :rolleyes:

Keeps it up on the first page of Google! DUH!!!!!

TX.X-30 fan
11-21-2007, 06:55 PM
You are dragging me back into this thread. I will drop it, but stop call this advertisement!! I have recieved no request from any individual or company--I am just informing MasterCraft owners.

I will bet my $10k that I am not a MasterCraft dealer or advertisement.!!

Also, I got my Cash rewards from Action Marine in Webster MA, who I do not do business with any more because they are not a MasterCraft Dealer!! I bought my new boat from New England Fresh Water Marine in Pembroke MA. They were not even on the Cash Rewards program-I asked them(NEFWM) if they had access to the program so I could get my next 10k. They also have nothing to do with this!! They were skeptical as well, when I asked them to put into the program.

What is that smell?????????? Oh' I see it!!!!! 8p

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-21-2007, 07:19 PM
does anyone know if Coors Light offers rebate programs??? Hoosier Bob was wondering......

mtrask
11-21-2007, 07:39 PM
I agree with you Benny. I am out thanks for the advice.

Good Luck!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

PendO
11-21-2007, 08:05 PM
my wife tells me I'm selfish ... I don't care if any of you got your rebate, I just give an S* whether or not our check comes in the mail ... and all I can say is the waiting period is a friggin' joke, mailed it in during the first 7 days of August ... still waiting ...

BUMP:)

TMCNo1
11-21-2007, 08:12 PM
:mad: :noface: :shocked:

Can't believe your alllowed to stay on TT with this trash talk man. I think you're more of a black eye to TT than this subject. Unless you tell me you've only been joking this whole time. Please tell me you're joking!

Giving an opinion is one thing and everyone can have one, but you're unreal in your disrespect.

You speak the truth? :worthy:

Are we ever having fun yet?

I heard help is on the way!