PDA

View Full Version : Eagle River WI, MasterCrafts

eyeball_jerry
11-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Just wondering if anyone is in the Eagle river WI area. On the chain to be specific, we are a bit out numbered. So I was just curious.

if so do you use Marine radios? send your callsign

me: Nuat-a-cAir

Andyg
11-07-2007, 11:07 AM
The closest I usually get to the Chain with the boat is the Wisconsin river in Tomahawk. Although I am up in Eagle River every year for deer hunting. We usually hunt out near Star Lake. In fact I am going up there this weekend to do a little scouting for opening weekend which is coming up in a week and a half. I used to spend a lot more time up there when I was younger visiting my grandparents. They used to live out on Camp 12 lake (near Pickerel Lake) west of town.

Later

Andyg

Datdude
11-07-2007, 11:09 AM
We usually boat on the Minocqua Chain. What lake are you on Eyeball?

duckguy
11-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Dat you guys get any snow? -I was up this last weekend and they were talking about it. What boat you looking at?

erkoehler
11-07-2007, 11:40 AM
I am usually out on the Eagle River chain once or twice a year. Otherwise you can find us on Finley Lake off Old HWY 70 at our cabins.

No public access on Finley though :)

Datdude
11-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Dat you guys get any snow? -I was up this last weekend and they were talking about it. What boat you looking at?

We got about 2" on Monday night, but most of it has melted. There is still some in the grass and stuff. I heard Presque Isle got about 6" and a few spots in the U.P. got about 10". It sure was nice to see the white stuff:cool:

I have a few boat options right now, but I am not in a huge hurry as I have some other stuff going on right now. I will find the right one;)

eyeball_jerry
11-07-2007, 03:19 PM
We are on Watersmeet lake, a bit weedy in some spots but flat and good runs for barefoot and wake. With very little traffic, the fishing boats are off by 9 or so..

P.S. if your up, we will be up this weekend, and out friday at the locale establishments. I should have a Team Grabbin Tail shirt on if you are around.

PPS, snow reports on JohnDee.com or live cams here... http://www.johndee.com/ncn/ncn.htm
the sleds are out and ready.