PDA

View Full Version : Pat Robertson.....

milkmania
11-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Founder, Christian Coalition Pat Robertson (Christian Broadcast Network) just announced his support for Rudy Giuliani for President.

Great!
Religion & Politics:mad::rolleyes:

mcdoon
11-07-2007, 11:00 AM
Kiss Rudy goodbye!

Somebody get Pat a rockin' chair and put him out on the porch.

Ric
11-07-2007, 11:25 AM
Pat robertson is pro choice?

milkmania
11-07-2007, 11:28 AM

hell, Pat & Rudy probably flip-flop on a daily basis

"whatever it takes":rolleyes:

phecksel
11-07-2007, 11:29 AM

"whatever it takes":rolleyes:
Are you suggesting our politicians are not true to their conviction? No wonder SWMBO failed to bring integrity to our local govt!

milkmania
11-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Are you suggesting our politicians are not true to their conviction? No wonder SWMBO failed to bring integrity to our local govt!
ok ok, "allegedly" Rudy & Pat flip-flop everyday :uglyhamme

Ric
11-07-2007, 11:42 AM

"whatever it takes":rolleyes: I was thinking about that -whatever it takes- mentailty when I hear a clinton speak..........

I think your side doesn't want hillary anymore than my side wants guliani, but that does appear to be the way it's shaping up.

Ric
11-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Supposedly biden was quoted saying he [would not accept the VP offer if it came from Hillary, because if hillary is POTUS, the vp will be a joke since everyone knows Bill Clinton will be the acting as vp and the actual vp will be a figurehead.]

Funny coming from a dem.

milkmania
11-07-2007, 11:51 AM
where the hell is Ross Perot when we need him:rolleyes:

mcdoon
11-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Supposedly biden was quoted saying he [would not accept the VP offer if it came from Hillary, because if hillary is POTUS, the vp will be a joke since everyone knows Bill Clinton will be the acting as vp and the actual vp will be a figurehead.]

Funny coming from a dem.

Ric--You're looking for property in Michigan, but if SHE becomes prez you might want to reconsider. Taxes are too high, we got a female guv, and if we end up with a commandress-in-chief...well, I'm just not sure the average joe will be able to tolerate the estrogen level extremes we're going to have each month. :(

Maristar210
11-07-2007, 11:59 AM
Ric--You're looking for property in Michigan, but if SHE becomes prez you might want to reconsider. Taxes are too high, we got a female guv, and if we end up with a commandress-in-chief...well, I'm just not sure the average joe will be able to tolerate the estrogen level extremes we're going to have each month. :(

Yeah Rickey stay on your side of the country. 8p

TMCNo1
11-07-2007, 12:34 PM

One of them other preachers liked hookers at one time too, wasn't it Jimmy Swaggart?:rolleyes: It's best to choose a pro!

TX.X-30 fan
11-07-2007, 05:03 PM
OK here's what I think Dem's should do. First of all pick the best and brightest they have to choose from.

My dream ticket for the Dem's:

Followed up by a strong VP:

Every time this guy opens his mouth he embarrass an entire state!!

:D :D :D :D

Ric
11-07-2007, 05:10 PM
Ric--You're looking for property in Michigan, but if SHE becomes prez you might want to reconsider. Taxes are too high, we got a female guv, and if we end up with a commandress-in-chief...well, I'm just not sure the average joe will be able to tolerate the estrogen level extremes we're going to have each month. :( dammmittttttt .

Ric
11-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Fred thompson is a cool dude though

captain planet
11-07-2007, 05:12 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Ric
11-07-2007, 05:16 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: cooler than kousenich

TX.X-30 fan
11-07-2007, 05:29 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: