PDA

View Full Version : Dog screwed up

milkmania
11-07-2007, 10:32 AM
didn't care for the guy anyway

can't really post his audio conversation here:rolleyes:
(read: not safe for work)
just go to youtube and type in Duane Dog Chapman

shoulda seen him crying on Hannity & Colmes.......
crying because he got caught!

if you watch the youtube video, he says he'll never get caught:cool:

RexDog1
11-07-2007, 10:46 AM
But he is sorry…… that should be good enough…………. right? :confused: :noface:

Oh NEVER trust somebody who goes by a name like DOG……………………:rolleyes:

SkiDog
11-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Easy there big boy!:D

milkmania
11-07-2007, 10:50 AM
But he is sorry…… that should be good enough…………. right? :confused: :noface:

Oh NEVER trust somebody who goes by a name like DOG……………………:rolleyes:
I lost faith when A&E started running that "In Dog We Trust" commercial:mad:

not that I ever had faith.... I watched the show a couple of times.
I'd rate it right up there with "Meet The Osbournes"

Sodar
11-07-2007, 10:55 AM
Even though he was wrong... we ALL say stuff to our FAMILY that we would not say elsewhere. I am sorry, but I think his son is a back stabbing manipulative little peice of *%#$. I would never do that to a family member..... NEVER!

milkmania
11-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Even though he was wrong... we ALL say stuff to our FAMILY that we would not say elsewhere. I am sorry, but I think his son is a back stabbing manipulative little peice of *%#$. I would never do that to a family member..... NEVER! yes, his son (and girlfriend) apparently caused the destruction........and had tried previously................... not good!
makes you wonder what he had to gain from it

Sodar
11-07-2007, 11:04 AM
yes, his son (and girlfriend) apparently caused the destruction........and had tried previously................... not good!
makes you wonder what he had to gain from it

15 grand apparently! :)

milkmania
11-07-2007, 11:18 AM
15 grand apparently! :)
probably front pocket change for Dog:rolleyes:

Ric
11-07-2007, 11:21 AM
I've not heard the tape, but did hear that he basically was saying that his inner circle uses the same lingo as those in the ghetto. In that light, supposedly he was telling his kid that nobody outside their circle would understand that kinda language, even if his girlfriend was not offended..? Ho well, no skin off my back!

thijs
11-07-2007, 11:35 AM
I feel bad for him. He has bad hair and thinks wearing sunglasses indoors is cool.

milkmania
11-07-2007, 11:39 AM
I feel bad for him. He has bad hair and thinks wearing sunglasses indoors is cool.

when he takes off his shades, his eyes really show his age

I've seen shar peis with less wrinkles :rolleyes:

Maristar210
11-07-2007, 11:54 AM
I watch it for comical effect. Nothing like a trailer trash, mullet head using hawaiian terms like he's lived there all his life. Bleach blonde wife weighs in at no less than 250 and dresses like she is headed for the nearest street corner. There is a reason they don't make mini-skirts in size 22, you know dear...

Talk about disfunctional..... LOL

sdesmond
11-07-2007, 12:01 PM
I watch it for comical effect. Nothing like a trailer trash, mullet head using hawaiian terms like he's lived there all his life. Bleach blonde wife weighs in at no less than 250 and dresses like she is headed for the nearest street corner. There is a reason they don't make mini-skirts in size 22, you know dear...

...And hes laughing all the way to the bank. I know its a tv show and all but i think he genuinely is a good person... We all stay stuff at one point in time or another that gets us caught up and we wish we could take back. Unfortunatley being a celebrity he needs to be smarter than that.

Monte
11-07-2007, 01:48 PM
I have to defend ole Dog on this one. Yes he has a horrible Mullet and a strange sense of style, but the guy is being railroaded for a private phone conversation that should have remained private. Just seems that people are always ready to condemn others when they don't have the full story..

Maristar210
11-07-2007, 02:00 PM
I have to defend ole Dog on this one. Yes he has a horrible Mullet and a strange sense of style, but the guy is being railroaded for a private phone conversation that should have remained private. Just seems that people are always ready to condemn others when they don't have the full story..

I hear ya. I could care less really in the scheme of things. I think its a hilljack show none the less.

S

jbfootin
11-07-2007, 02:15 PM
I agree that this is a case of him saying things in what he thought was a private conversation, that he would not have said in public. Does not make it right, but it makes it understandable in how it happened. His show will be picked up by a different station with in a year if A&E doesn't bring it back....I have seen the show and it is like a train wreck with dog and family stuck with bad 80's style...but yet it is hard to look away:rolleyes:

rektek
11-07-2007, 02:58 PM
how slow is it around here that we have to discuss this dog person on a MC website .....?

Monte
11-07-2007, 03:06 PM
how slow is it around here that we have to discuss this dog person on a MC website .....?

To be honest, his show is pretty entertaining... Not that I would loose sleep if it were cancelled, it is a good show to watch when nothing else is on.

The fact of the matter is he did hard time for his part in a murder (I could be wrong about the crime) Anyhoo.. What does the public expect to come out of his mouth??

Ahh.... slow times call for drastic measures:confused:

rektek
11-07-2007, 03:23 PM
To be honest, his show is pretty entertaining... Not that I would loose sleep if it were cancelled, it is a good show to watch when nothing else is on.

The fact of the matter is he did hard time for his part in a murder (I could be wrong about the crime) Anyhoo.. What does the public expect to come out of his mouth??

Ahh.... slow times call for drastic measures:confused:

I'd rather have root canals on my front teeth than watch this idiot.
the fact that he is being discussed here and that people actually watch him on TV tells me our society is in a sad state of affairs. open a book, go to a museum, spend time with your family, just don't watch this person.

Monte
11-07-2007, 03:35 PM
It's funny....

And it comes on late night.. After the kids are in bed, the museums are closed, my eyes are too tired from staring at a computer all day and reading night time books to my kids.. C'mon it is mindless TV.. Have you ever watched it??

Like I said I wouldn't loose sleep if it were cancelled, but I seriously disagree with using a private telephone conversation with a relative to defame anyone.... I agree the slur he used in unacceptable, but you and I both use different language depending on the audience...

Sodar
11-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Monte, just take it as it is and understand that you are in a "sad state of affairs." Come on now!! :D :D :D

ridesdirt
11-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Even though he was wrong... we ALL say stuff to our FAMILY that we would not say elsewhere. I am sorry, but I think his son is a back stabbing manipulative little peice of *%#$. I would never do that to a family member..... NEVER!

you got that right!

that is family! like them or not, it is all you got!
he must have been pissed he wasn't on the show. lol

Monte
11-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Monte, just take it as it is and understand that you are in a "sad state of affairs." Come on now!! :D

I am a Dogaholic:( There, I admitted it:o Now I can start my 12 step:D

Sodar
11-07-2007, 03:44 PM
I am a Dogaholic:( There, I admitted it:o Now I can start my 12 step:D

Right after you get me a beer.

sdesmond
11-07-2007, 03:45 PM
you got that right!

that is family! like them or not, it is all you got!
he must have been pissed he wasn't on the show. lol

His son sold him out. Plain and simple. He bit the hand that feeds him. Dont get me wrong; Dog should not have said what he said. It was a private phone conversation and it should have been left private. I would NEVER do that to my father. Seems way shady to me.

KnoxX2
11-07-2007, 03:46 PM
I think it was a plan to get him more hype because his show was slipping!

Monte
11-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Right after you get me a beer.

:uglyhamme I'm the one who needs a beer.. Remember it is me starting the 12 step:uglyhamme

I will share with you, but only because you helped me with the first step:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
11-07-2007, 04:21 PM
:uglyhamme I'm the one who needs a beer.. Remember it is me starting the 12 step:uglyhamme

I will share with you, but only because you helped me with the first step:rolleyes:

I hope there really isn't just 10 steps, cause the 11th step is a killer!:D

Monte
11-07-2007, 04:30 PM
I think it was a plan to get him more hype because his show was slipping!

I don't know.. That is a pretty ballsy way for a bail bondsman/ bounty hunter to get publicity.. Remember he has to chase fugitives and get leads.. I don't think THAT slurr can help that process very much.. He just alienated a large portion of business and/ or informants...:rolleyes:

Not to mention NOW he has a target on his back b/c of his statement:rolleyes:

sdesmond
11-07-2007, 05:16 PM
I don't know.. That is a pretty ballsy way for a bail bondsman/ bounty hunter to get publicity.. Remember he has to chase fugitives and get leads.. I don't think THAT slurr can help that process very much.. He just alienated a large portion of business and/ or informants...:rolleyes:

Not to mention NOW he has a target on his back b/c of his statement:rolleyes:v sho

I think the only money that will stop rolling in is from tv and merchandise. im sure he has a waiting list.

Ric
11-07-2007, 05:17 PM
he didnt say nappyheadedho's did he? :eek:

sdesmond
11-07-2007, 05:24 PM
he didnt say nappyheadedho's did he? :eek:

Why does Imus remind me of Michael Jackson?

TX.X-30 fan
11-07-2007, 05:24 PM
the fact that he is being discussed here and that people actually watch him on TV tells me our society is in a sad state of affairs. open a book, go to a museum, spend time with your family, just don't watch this person.

What about a hemroidectomy!!!!!! :D

sdesmond
11-07-2007, 06:10 PM

So what if I do all that? I go to the museum of Science and Industry in Chicago all the time. I read books. Im not allowed to watch tv? What should I watch? Hannah Montana? Its entertainment.. I guess we are all a bunch of low lifes...

Ric
11-07-2007, 06:15 PM
I am ., though I have never really watched dog

TX.X-30 fan
11-07-2007, 06:51 PM

Be honest 210, have the hotts for her just like for Hillary and Jennifer?? :D :D

ridesdirt
11-07-2007, 07:47 PM
I really try to stay away from religious conversation but....

Dog is a Christian, snd he aint afraid of showing it.

He gets my respect for that.

SkiDog
11-07-2007, 09:00 PM
Sounds like some crap on here, don't it!?:D

trickskier
11-07-2007, 09:05 PM
I agree!!!

TheOneandOnly
11-07-2007, 09:12 PM
He son needs an aXX beating, what a waste...

rektek
11-07-2007, 09:31 PM

since it was inside the family circle and not meant for public consumption does that make dog less of a racist ?

Ric
11-08-2007, 09:51 AM
since it was inside the family circle and not meant for public consumption does that make dog less of a racist ? does it make him a racist at all?

Sodar
11-08-2007, 10:03 AM
since it was inside the family circle and not meant for public consumption does that make dog less of a racist ?

Does that even matter? I could not care less if he is a racist or not.

TX.X-30 fan
11-08-2007, 10:30 AM
does it make him a racist at all?

Didn't make Jessie Jackson one when he called NY heimi town.

OH I forgot only white heterosexual men can be racists, sorry. ;)

TMCNo1
11-08-2007, 10:58 AM
It's funny....

And it comes on late night.. After the kids are in bed, the museums are closed, my eyes are too tired from staring at a computer all day and reading night time books to my kids.. C'mon it is mindless TV.. Have you ever watched it??

Like I said I wouldn't loose sleep if it were cancelled, but I seriously disagree with using a private telephone conversation with a relative to defame anyone.... I agree the slur he used in unacceptable, but you and I both use different language depending on the audience...

I beats watching the "Showtime Rotisserie" infommercials!:D

TMCNo1
11-08-2007, 11:02 AM
v sho

I think the only money that will stop rolling in is from tv and merchandise. im sure he has a waiting list.

I read where the vehicles he used on the show were taken back by the manufacturer when all this happened.

TMCNo1
11-08-2007, 11:07 AM

Be honest 210, have the hotts for her just like for Hillary and Jennifer?? :D :D

I admit, I've watched it, but the last show I saw was when she went for breast reduction surgery! :rolleyes:

O2BESOHUGE
11-08-2007, 11:16 AM
I Hope He Chokes On Those Feathers He Wears Around His Neck!!
Hes White Trash With A Tv Show

O2

Ric
11-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Didn't make Jessie Jackson one when he called NY heimi town.

OH I forgot only white heterosexual men can be racists, sorry. ;) Guess who's coming to dinner?

TX.X-30 fan
11-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Guess who's coming to dinner?

Sidney Poitier???? :D

Maristar210
11-08-2007, 12:26 PM

No....

Samuel L. Jackson

WHATS MY NAME ??

TX.X-30 fan
11-08-2007, 12:40 PM
No....

Samuel L. Jackson

WHATS MY NAME ??

What's your name???

Skippy??

Maristar210
11-08-2007, 12:44 PM

What's your name???

Skippy??

OOOOOO the good stuff aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Upper Michigan Prostar190
11-08-2007, 12:59 PM
Does anyone know what Hoosier Bob is drinking? :confused: me and Lakey were wondering.....

Sodar
11-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Does anyone know what Hoosier Bob is drinking? :confused: me and Lakey were wondering.....

I dunno, but it sounds like the perfect making of two dudes one cup!

Chief
11-08-2007, 02:12 PM
I hear the "N" word all the time in my house. "NO Not tonight, NO Not tomorrow Night either". Can I go on TV now?

Dog is a Kook, but geez to ruin his whole life for a private conversation. Crazy F'ing PC world.

Maristar210
11-08-2007, 02:35 PM
I dunno, but it sounds like the perfect making of two dudes one cup!

I'll bet he needed a cup to **** in when this leaked. :D

atlfootr
11-09-2007, 07:22 AM
Oh NEVER trust somebody who goes by a name like DOG……………………:rolleyes: Kind'a the same thing as DUDE!
AS in DUDE LEBOSKI :rolleyes:

atlfootr
11-09-2007, 07:32 AM
how slow is it around here that we have to discuss this dog person on a MC website .....?Appearently, VERY SLOW :rolleyes:
So I hear now their try'n to bust him for hauling out illeage's on a bounty :rolleyes:

Seems like the Mexican Fed's and the likes would apprecaite a fellow lawman pick'n up sumbags in their country, NOT SO in this case :noface:

jbfootin
11-09-2007, 09:38 AM
They call me Mr. Tibbs!:cool: