PDA

View Full Version : Morse Lake Indiana

Leroy
03-15-2005, 12:18 AM
I'm moving my boat from Monroe to Morse for this year. Around 20 minute drive vs 1hr 45min. Does anyone have any experience skiing/boating from Cicero to 209th street bridge? I've always stayed lower, but one option is to use the docks in Cicero. But know it can get shallow up there. I know million dollar point is on that path (estimated damage from rocks on one point)

I'll likely be at marina by Extreme sports. Reading the about Greeson, saw slip cost $1k to $1.5k. On Morse covered slip with lift, $2.8k:mad: Oh to be on a big lake with many marinas!

MarkP
03-17-2005, 09:02 PM
The drive time benefit alone could pay for half the slip.

Iím an hr away any way I look except one. Thatís the spot my Supra buddy keeps his boat. Its about 20 min but I donít like that part of the Ohio River so we use his boat at that spot and trailer my boat every other weekend.

Andrť
03-17-2005, 09:38 PM
The drive time benefit alone could pay for half the slip.

Iím an hr away any way I look except one. Thatís the spot my Supra buddy keeps his boat. Its about 20 min but I donít like that part of the Ohio River so we use his boat at that spot and trailer my boat every other weekend.

Mark
Didn't something happenned to Supra buddy's boat last year ?

MarkP
03-17-2005, 09:49 PM
Sure did. He was back up and running in about 4 or 5 weeks. Finished some of the cosmetic stuff over the winter. We didnít miss a week. Just used the MC the extra time.