http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEjODU3LGhQ

milkmania
11-06-2007, 08:56 AM
THIS BURNS ME UP :rant:
:firejump: :firejump: :firejump:
Hope it does you too ....

don't get me started

So far, the absence of the Latinos on the streets may be the only visible result of the law.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/02/oklahoma.immigration/index.html

ttu
11-06-2007, 09:00 AM
as a insurance agent i am so sick and tired of this.

i have had at least 15 clients be involved with uninsured drivers this year. in the state of oklahoma the only thing that law enforcement does is issue them a citation and tow the vehicle.

many of my clients ask why the rates seem to keep going up? guess why!!!

milkmania
11-06-2007, 09:27 AM
as a insurance agent i am so sick and tired of this.

i have had at least 15 clients be involved with uninsured drivers this year. in the state of oklahoma the only thing that law enforcement does is issue them a citation and tow the vehicle.

many of my clients ask why the rates seem to keep going up? guess why!!!

is that what you've noticed since November1st.?

ttu
11-06-2007, 09:31 AM
is that what you've noticed since November1st.?

milk, just had one last friday:mad:

milkmania
11-06-2007, 09:36 AM
milk, just had one last friday:mad:

wow !:eek3:

you in Tulsa?

ttu
11-06-2007, 09:44 AM
yep, little mexico (31st and Garnett) has really seen a decrease of the illegals.

son goes to union (8th grade) and he said they have had probably 50 or so kids leave the school.

ttu
11-06-2007, 09:44 AM
sorry 1st double post

tex
11-06-2007, 09:45 AM
You would hate for them to put a deputy in the parking lot! Sure it would cost a little but might help. I used to hate it when I worked in the juvenile courts and we would release a kid and you would walk them to their car. Once there the illegal mother would be driving and have about 5 kids under the age 5 in the car without one car seat. I would just put the kid in the car and walk away and call 911 on my cell!

milkmania
11-06-2007, 09:47 AM
yep, little mexico (31st and Garnett) has really seen a decrease of the illegals.

son goes to union (8th grade) and he said they have had probably 50 or so kids leave the school.

I lived on East Admiral Court in 1982, between Lewis & Harvard
directly behind Manhatten furniture store

dmayer84
11-06-2007, 09:50 AM
You guys should come to NJ. The amount of cars you see every day driven by illegals and the number of them that are registered in Michigan or NC is disgusting. I worked with one of them at the pizza place that I used to work at, he was here legally, but driving illegally with a van registered in Michigan. They really dont care if they get caught.

mcdoon
11-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Let's hope the rest of the country's paying attention to the great state of Oklahoma! Lots of illegals here in the great welfare oasis -- aka Michigan. Just had a tax increase (needed another one of like a hole in your hull) that I'm sure wouldn't have been necessary if we were deporting instead of supporting them.

milkmania
11-06-2007, 09:59 AM
quoted from Oklahoma House Bill 1804

The State of Oklahoma finds that illegal immigration is causing economic hardship and lawlessness in this state and that illegal immigration is encouraged by public agencies within this state that provide public benefits without verifying immigration status.

The State of Oklahoma further finds that illegal immigrants have been harbored and sheltered in this state and encouraged to reside in this state through the issuance of identification cards that are issued without verifying immigration status, and that these practices impede and obstruct the enforcement of federal immigration law, undermine the security of our borders, and impermissibly restrict the privileges and immunities of the citizens of Oklahoma

TMCNo1
11-06-2007, 10:13 AM
quoted from Oklahoma House Bill 1804

The State of Oklahoma finds that illegal immigration is causing economic hardship and lawlessness in this state and that illegal immigration is encouraged by public agencies within this state that provide public benefits without verifying immigration status.

The State of Oklahoma further finds that illegal immigrants have been harbored and sheltered in this state and encouraged to reside in this state through the issuance of identification cards that are issued without verifying immigration status, and that these practices impede and obstruct the enforcement of federal immigration law, undermine the security of our borders, and impermissibly restrict the privileges and immunities of the citizens of Oklahoma

North Carolina Lawmakers, are you reading about this and listening to the legal residents, insurance cos. and lawmakers in Oklahoma, about all this. It's time for action on your behalf, PLEASE! I just sent a e-mail off the Raleigh, maybe someone will read it!

Sodar
11-06-2007, 10:14 AM
The southernwest states have the toughest problems. It has gotten so horribly bad here, that my license plates were stolen off my car and found on a 1982 Datsun pick-up. Nothing like seeing personal "Sodar" plates on a $500 Datsun. Just to add a little more to the madness... this summer, my gf and I went down to the beach one evening to go workout. My girlfriend brought her credit card and ID only, wrapped in a towel on the beach, so on our walk home, we could stop by the juice stop and get one. We get out of the water and the Credit card is there, but no ID. She ends up going through the hassle of getting a new driver's license through the DMV, which is always a joy to do. She gets a call from the Hawaiian Gardens PD (Hawaiian Gardens is a VERY shall we say "nationalistic" Mexican area. Anyways, they found a lady that had gotten pulled over and was asked for ID and handed my gf's ID to the cop, with her picture laminated over my gf's. One of the most bizarre stories ever, but in thinking about it, it is an easy "give me a ticket on someone else's name and let me go" type of scam...

TMCNo1
11-06-2007, 10:36 AM
I've neverr told this story on here before, but,

One morning on my way to town, I had a green Chevrolet Lumina Van riding my bumper with a Latino couple in it, male driving after he came upon me at about 55mph in a 35mph zone. I gave a turn signal way in advance of turning into the restaurant parking lot and preceeded to turn in and he bumped me in the rear. I immediately stopped, half in the road, half in the parking lot, he pulled in beside me and I got out of the car with my camera and cell phone and we proceeded to reviewed the damage and I started taking pictures of the vehicles and them, especially his license plate. He was getting a little nervous. I had a big green smudge off his front bumper on my rear bumper. I told him I was calling the police and he asked if $100 would cover the damage to not call the police, I reluctantly said yes. I later went home and polished his green paint of my bumper in about 3 minutes and there was no evidence of any damage remaining. I suspect he had no license, insurance or registration and didn't want to get caught.
I see them most every morning still, but he stays about 100 yards behind me, if not more, if I'm in front of him. He even recognizes me when I drive Lynn's Exploder instead of my Buick, I wonder why?

Monte
11-06-2007, 11:07 AM

One morning on my way to town, I had a green Chevrolet Lumina Van riding my bumper with a Latino couple in it, male driving after he came upon me at about 55mph in a 35mph zone. I gave a turn signal way in advance of turning into the restaurant parking lot and preceeded to turn in and he bumped me in the rear. I immediately stopped, half in the road, half in the parking lot, he pulled in beside me and I got out of the car with my camera and cell phone and we proceeded to reviewed the damage and I started taking pictures of the vehicles and them, especially his license plate. He was getting a little nervous. I had a big green smudge off his front bumper on my rear bumper. I told him I was calling the police and he asked if $100 would cover the damage to not call the police, I reluctantly said yes. I later went home and polished his green paint of my bumper in about 3 minutes and there was no evidence of any damage remaining. I suspect he had no license, insurance or registration and didn't want to get caught.
I see them most every morning still, but he stays about 100 yards behind me, if not more, if I'm in front of him. He even recognizes me when I drive Lynn's Exploder instead of my Buick, I wonder why?

Be glad you took the $100.. Had you tried to make a claim you may have been making it against your own uninsured motorist coverage..

TMCNo1
11-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Be glad you took the $100.. Had you tried to make a claim you may have been making it against your own uninsured motorist coverage..

I would suspect, that wasn't the first time his wife had to go under the passenger seat to get some money to pay for his impatience, being late for work, getting the kids to school, etc., etc.,.
The first thing I did, was make sure the $100 bill wasn't illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pq2
11-06-2007, 11:28 AM
As I said before in this forum, being a Mexican I feel really bad when I hear this stories, the only thing I dont get is why they are still finding jobs from american companies. They will be crossing the border if they can get jobs. I really believe that mexican government has a huge problem, but we know that Mexico gets benefits from this. I think that this problem should be resolved from there, and US goverment should put all his attention on the companies that are employing Illegals.

Hope this dont hurt any feelings, its just my point of view. I totally agree that if you want to go to a foreign country you have to do it by the laws that the country has.

pq2
11-06-2007, 11:29 AM
BTW, the illegal drivers that commit those problems without insurance and license should be at jail or at least must pay for all the damage.

Monte
11-06-2007, 02:20 PM
As I said before in this forum, being a Mexican I feel really bad when I hear this stories, the only thing I dont get is why they are still finding jobs from american companies. They will be crossing the border if they can get jobs. I really believe that mexican government has a huge problem, but we know that Mexico gets benefits from this. I think that this problem should be resolved from there, and US goverment should put all his attention on the companies that are employing Illegals.

Hope this dont hurt any feelings, its just my point of view. I totally agree that if you want to go to a foreign country you have to do it by the laws that the country has.

I agree that it is a US gov't issue.. What really needs to be happening is MAJOR fines for the employers caught with illegals on a work site. The problem is you cant really blame the employers.. And let us be honest.. Mexican workers will work harder, longer, faster, more efficiently, and for far less compensation than most of the minimum wage workforce in the US.. Unfortunately they are doing that without paying taxes, social security, and medical insurance.. Basically the system is being drained. The result will be higher taxes, a drain on social security, and a further drain on the medicaid system:confused:

PendO
11-06-2007, 02:31 PM
there are plenty of legal americans w/o insurance or a license ... unfortunately this is why we have uninsured motorist coverage ... I don't think it is a real issue ... you don't see a story about the drug addict who is driving around a beat up car with no license or insurance ... get r' dun!

Monte
11-06-2007, 02:53 PM
there are plenty of legal americans w/o insurance or a license ... unfortunately this is why we have uninsured motorist coverage ... I don't think it is a real issue ... you don't see a story about the drug addict who is driving around a beat up car with no license or insurance ... get r' dun!

I hear the stories;) Every day:rolleyes:

ttu
11-06-2007, 03:01 PM

i am in full agreement with this statement. our um coverage premium has more than doubled in the last year.

ski36short
11-06-2007, 04:06 PM
I may have posted this here before but here's the results of my run-in with an illegal, unlicensed kid who pulled out in front of me in the Ranger a couple years ago... Thankfully I was in the Caddy with a couple tons of inertia or I might not be here. I walked away with a bruised hand. Of course the car was a total loss so there's where our insurance money goes...

76S&S
11-06-2007, 04:28 PM
There are two types of employers that this effects. The bad companies that are bussing illegals in and paying them minimum wage (or less). These copanies couldn't care what impact the illegals have on the rest of us, they are getting rich off of them.

Then there is the company that is trying to do the right thing. The problem is that they can't fire someone that they suspect is illegal, that's discrimination.

The whole system is screwed up (and that's putting it nicely).

dmayer84
11-06-2007, 04:56 PM
So the siding guys are doing work on my house right now and I was outside and my fire pager went off. It looked like they were all about to scatter, then they asked if I was police. hmmmmmmm what to do

ttu
11-06-2007, 05:09 PM
So the siding guys are doing work on my house right now and I was outside and my fire pager went off. It looked like they were all about to scatter, then they asked if I was police. hmmmmmmm what to do

that kind of reminds me of when i was waiting tables at a mexican rest back in college in lubbock. on a busy friday night i walked into the kitchen and yelled ins. needless to say almost every kitchen employee bolted for the door.

didn't get fired but had to cook a bunch that night:mad:

Prostar in Michigain
11-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Me and the goalie for my hockey team were driving home from hockey at 11 oclock at night on thursday. We are at a T in the road and we see head lights and yeilded to them and it was the other cars turn to go. So she starts to turn real slow then all of sudden guns it right into us im in the passenger seat and my friend is driving. She came at us goin 55mph is what the cop said hit us a little away from headon. Airbags go off my friend gets a sever concussion and i get minor wip lash and i needed stiches from the seatbeal accross my belly. The driver was an uninsured no liscense 15 yr old drunk illegal mexican and we are still pressing charges

i got 15 stiches and need to sleep with a ace bandage around my neck and my friend is in the hospital because he doenst remeber the accident. Scariest thing of my life

justinlkgb
11-06-2007, 05:38 PM
THIS BURNS ME UP :rant:
:firejump: :firejump: :firejump:
Hope it does you too ....

That story will get anyone Fired UP. I will keep my comments to myself for fear of being banned. I agree this is unacceptable!

SkiDog
11-06-2007, 06:45 PM
These are the exact reasons that I've all but quit riding my Harley. :mad: :mad: :mad:

TX.X-30 fan
11-06-2007, 06:56 PM

I guess run them off, but be willing to pay twice the price you are currently under contract for! And be willing to be patient while some alcoholic white guy does the job.

Say what you will we have few young American men that are willing to work for 10,12,14,dollars an hour. Pay 2 young American boys $12 hr. and get 100 sq.ft.a day, pay 2 Hispanics $12 hr. and get 800 sq.ft. a day. Its not hard to see how your siding job will easily double!!

atlfootr
11-06-2007, 08:33 PM

I told him I was calling the police and he asked if $100 would cover the damage to not call the police, I reluctantly said yes. How'd he pay you ... :confused:

Hundred dollar bill
Twenty's
Ten'sI've noticed they carry LOT's 'n LOT's of cash :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
11-06-2007, 08:45 PM
How'd he pay you ... :confused:

Hundred dollar bill
Twenty's

Here's what I said earlier, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=424925&postcount=18

Monte
11-06-2007, 08:47 PM
How'd he pay you ... :confused:

Hundred dollar bill
Twenty's

Atl.. Man they're illegal.. They cant have bank accouts:rolleyes:

Unless they buy prepaid CC's with Bank of America...:confused:

atlfootr
11-06-2007, 08:47 PM
That's right, you already said that :o
My bad :rolleyes:

Most of 'em are walk'n financial instistution themselves.

TMCNo1
11-06-2007, 08:50 PM
That's right, you already said that :o
My bad :rolleyes:

It's all good, just didn't want to repeat it!;)

TX.X-30 fan
11-06-2007, 09:15 PM
There are other immigrants we freely allow into our country that realllllllly scare me.

CANADIANS!!!:noface: :noface:

Just messin with our Canadian ski buds. :D

I think what all of you thought when you read the first line should scare us all more that some Mexicans that for the most part are good people???

Monte
11-06-2007, 09:24 PM
There are other immigrants we freely allow into our country that realllllllly scare me.

CANADIANS!!!:noface: :noface:

Yeah, But they go back home:rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
11-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Yeah, But they go back home:rolleyes:

Good point EHHHHH!!!!!! 8p

milkmania
11-06-2007, 10:22 PM
There are two types of employers that this effects. The bad companies that are bussing illegals in and paying them minimum wage (or less). These copanies couldn't care what impact the illegals have on the rest of us, they are getting rich off of them.

Then there is the company that is trying to do the right thing. The problem is that they can't fire someone that they suspect is illegal, that's discrimination.

The whole system is screwed up (and that's putting it nicely).
Prior to November 1st. it was not illegal to hire an illegal alien if he had documentation.... forged or otherwise, now it's different.

HB 1804 quote

A. It shall be unlawful for any person to transport, move, or attempt to transport in the State of Oklahoma any alien knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that the alien has come to, entered, or remained in the United States in violation of law, in furtherance of the illegal presence of the alien in the United States.

B. It shall be unlawful for any person to conceal, harbor, or shelter from detection any alien in any place within the State of Oklahoma, including any building or means of transportation, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that the alien has come to, entered, or remained in the United States in violation of law.

D. Any person violating the provisions of subsections A or B of this section shall, upon conviction, be guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment in the custody of the Department of Corrections for not less than one (1) year, or by a fine of not less than One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00), or by both such fine and imprisonment.

Monte
11-06-2007, 10:49 PM
Prior to November 1st. it was not illegal to hire an illegal alien if he had documentation.... forged or otherwise, now it's different.

HB 1804 quote

A. It shall be unlawful for any person to transport, move, or attempt to transport in the State of Oklahoma any alien knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that the alien has come to, entered, or remained in the United States in violation of law, in furtherance of the illegal presence of the alien in the United States.

B. It shall be unlawful for any person to conceal, harbor, or shelter from detection any alien in any place within the State of Oklahoma, including any building or means of transportation, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that the alien has come to, entered, or remained in the United States in violation of law.

D. Any person violating the provisions of subsections A or B of this section shall, upon conviction, be guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment in the custody of the Department of Corrections for not less than one (1) year, or by a fine of not less than One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00), or by both such fine and imprisonment.

GREAT now they're illegal AND they're gonna be supported by the prison system...:noface:

ANYBODY caught in the US illegally shoud be deported... Unless, the act that got them caught deserves prison or worse....

Leroy
11-06-2007, 11:07 PM
We have had 20-30 million illegal Mexicans come into our country, about 10% of the population. Really an amazing number of immigrants, and they did not come here to be lazy, we are a land of opportunity compared to Mexico.

They have taken every low paying job in the country. Without them either unemployment would have went up significantly or else the min wage would have went up significantly.

None of them are terrorist, attendance at Spanish masses is overflowing. We do need to capture income taxes on their wages and we need to make it possible for them to have a drivers license that is not resident status. I'm even for some process for them to become residents, why not?

Overall I'm a fan of the illegals, they work and are trying to do better for themselves and send lots of money back home to their families. Are there a few bad apples, yes. However I can drive in many parts in Indianapolis and find many lazy, low life people on welfare, will not work, typ drug and high crime areas and these people largely drive without license or insurance.

Monte
11-06-2007, 11:16 PM
We have had 20-30 million illegal Mexicans come into our country, about 10% of the population. Really an amazing number of immigrants, and they did not come here to be lazy, we are a land of opportunity compared to Mexico.

They have taken every low paying job in the country. Without them either unemployment would have went up significantly or else the min wage would have went up significantly.

None of them are terrorist, attendance at Spanish masses is overflowing. We do need to capture income taxes on their wages and we need to make it possible for them to have a drivers license that is not resident status. I'm even for some process for them to become residents, why not?

Overall I'm a fan of the illegals, they work and are trying to do better for themselves and send lots of money back home to their families. Are there a few bad apples, yes. However I can drive in many parts in Indianapolis and find many lazy, low life people on welfare, will not work, typ drug and high crime areas and these people largely drive without license or insurance.

I agree with every word of your statement Leroy, but they should have checked in at the gate first... It would have made life MUCH easier NOW..

Leroy
11-06-2007, 11:21 PM
Monte; And I agree with every word you say also, but we are where we are and there is no exporting or building a fence now.....

PS, maybe a year ago I was a put everyone on the bus and take them home guy until I realized it would not work and would be detrimental to US citizens now.

I agree with every word of your statement Leroy, but they should have checked in at the gate first... It would have made life MUCH easier NOW..

Monte
11-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Monte; And I agree with every word you say also, but we are where we are and there is no exporting or building a fence now.....

PS, maybe a year ago I was a put everyone on the bus and take them home guy until I realized it would not work and would be detrimental to US citizens now.

I don't think bussing is feasable at this point either... We have GOT to start taxing their income! The 15th of every third month hurts bad enough as it is.. If we don't start pumping up the good ole infrastructure the future is going to be unbearable...

TMCNo1
11-06-2007, 11:46 PM
Who's gonna bring in the smokies?
Mades me wanna go to Burger..............................ummmmmmmmmmmmm , yea and getme some scar boiled double cheeburger Whoppies...........................ummmmmmmmmmm, yea andsome biggy flinch flies andstuff, yaknow and drop a fish er too..................ummmmmm, yaknow ana big ol cold drink er 2............ummmmmm, yea yaknow?

Workin' 4 Toys
11-07-2007, 08:52 AM
there are plenty of legal americans w/o insurance or a license ... unfortunately this is why we have uninsured motorist coverage ... I don't think it is a real issue ...
I guess this is why my most recent insurance policy premium is 60% uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
The other 40% of MY bill is my coverage. Something seems wrong here...

milkmania
11-07-2007, 08:56 AM
Who's gonna bring in the smokies?
Mades me wanna go to Burger..............................ummmmmmmmmmmmm , yea and getme some scar boiled double cheeburger Whoppies...........................ummmmmmmmmmm, yea andsome biggy flinch flies andstuff, yaknow and drop a fish er too..................ummmmmm, yaknow ana big ol cold drink er 2............ummmmmm, yea yaknow?

Harold, step away from the crack pipe!

you can do it, we have faith :uglyhamme

TX.X-30 fan
11-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Harold, step away from the crack pipe!

you can do it, we have faith :uglyhamme

That crossed my mind too, I was wondering if it was the morning double espresso latte reacting with the Viagra from last night?? :D

milkmania
11-07-2007, 11:21 AM
That crossed my mind too, I was wondering if it was the morning double espresso latte reacting with the Viagra from last night?? :Danother reason I quoted it....... so he can't go back and clean up his ramblings when he comes to his senses:uglyhamme

TMCNo1
11-07-2007, 12:38 PM
another reason I quoted it....... so he can't go back and clean up his ramblings when he comes to his senses:uglyhamme

http://www.gottadeal.com/forums/images/smilies/sidesplit.gif You guys are great, ummmmm, what was we's talking about!

atlfootr
11-07-2007, 07:34 PM
I read Leroy's bit, I wonder if he has noticed that nearly EVERYTHING has been changing constantly over the past few years and is now begin geared towards Spanish.

What I mean is, I don't see any of them attempting to learn English :rant:
If YOUR GOING TO LIVE IN AMERICA - LEARN TO SPEAK IT! :rant: