PDA

View Full Version : Houston Mastercraft appreciation!

JoshBuzz
11-04-2007, 09:06 PM
I know, some may think this thread belongs elsewhere, but I wanna take a chance to let everyone know how awesome the new Houston MC dealer is!!

We went out with Matt, the new Houston MC dealer yesterday, and had a blast!! It was awesome getting to go out, and get to know our dealer before the shops open, and developing more of a friendship than a customer/salesman relationship!! Be on the lookout for X-Aggie, and contact him if you need help with anything!! Bye Bye Darryl Moore, and welcome the new Houston Mastercraft!!

Thanks again Matt for the pull, and the good times!!

Benny Boy
11-05-2007, 02:12 PM
I assume Darryl Moore owned the old dealership? Waht was wrong with him? Why did they loose MC?

JoshBuzz
11-05-2007, 06:41 PM
yeah, Darryl Moore's marine was the biggest boat dealership in Houston, they sold Malibu's, Mastercrafts, Glastron, and Forumlas. Mastercraft dropped their contract with DM due to poor customer service, and the fact that they push the Malibu's much harder than the MC's. Matt Anderson is the new dealer in Houston, and is awesome!! Can't stress how much this dealership is going to help us in south texas!! he's got 2 locations, one is a service dept, and another is a pro-shop/sales floor!!

Matt's carrying hyperlite, accurate, jet pilot, inland surf, fox, spy, and many more!! If ya need anything, let him know!! He's an awesome guy, and I can't wait to see the dealership!!

ProTour X9
11-05-2007, 07:19 PM
This is the kind of good news I like to hear. Its awesome that you have a dealer whose main priority is MC. Great news, good luck to the new store!

TX.X-30 fan
11-05-2007, 08:04 PM
DM was downright unethical!!!!!!!! Screwed me on several occasions, delivered my boat with missing parts on the bimini, tower lights. I had them do service oil /plugs twice, I found the original plugs in the front two holes(hard to access). :mad: :mad:

Where is the new dealer?? I thought the old owners were to get notified?? This new place sounds great, I have not been notified about the opening. Look forward to having good service and a sales person that is not a DICK.

I went in there in 06 to see about trading, the DICK was at his desk and waved, after 10 min. I just left. What a skinny slalom/jumping DICK!!!

Ric
11-05-2007, 08:06 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Kids, this is what happens when you apply tequila on a Monday!

Ric
11-05-2007, 08:07 PM
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=17739 (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=17739&highlight=HOUSTON)

Ric
11-05-2007, 08:08 PM
buzz, do you know where the 2nd place is gonna be? I noticed that dealer near Katy High School had most everything cleared outta there yesterday when I came through......

JoshBuzz
11-05-2007, 08:19 PM
there are so many complaints about DM it is crazy!! It is so nice to have a new dealer in town that I know will take care of everyone!!

I believe one shop is going to be in Katy, most likely where the other dealership is clearing out over there, and the second part is going to be over on Spring-Steubner in between the woodlands and klein area!!

I'll talk to Matt, and see which one is the dealership/pro-shop, and which one is the service center!!

TX.X-30 fan
11-05-2007, 08:28 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Kids, this is what happens when you apply tequila on a Monday!

Very funny:D at least I'm peeking in my neighbors garage. 8p

TX.X-30 fan
11-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Is it true that TSR is taking over the Austin dealership? I had one service experience with them and it was very professional. Plus my son loves the place.

east tx skier
11-05-2007, 08:37 PM
there are so many complaints about DM it is crazy!! !

All my experiences with them were generally positive. Although I do agree that they appeared to push their Malibu line over the MC line. But they also pushed the Formula line over both of them. Either way, no problems here, but I'm glad to hear that there will be a more focused MC dealer for Houston.

east tx skier
11-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Is it true that TSR is taking over the Austin dealership? I had one service experience with them and it was very professional. Plus my son loves the place.

Yes, the last time I was in there they said that Boat Town was losing its MC line and they were taking it over. They seem like a good organization and always have a lot on their floor to play with.

TX.X-30 fan
11-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Yes, the last time I was in there they said that Boat Town was losing its MC line and they were taking it over. They seem like a good organization and always have a lot on their floor to play with.

Does that mean they will have a place in Austin or just the TSR location? Are there two MC dealers in Austin, seems I remember a thread about Travis Marine and some Pink seats, as well as some other BS.

Thanks Eastie. ;)

steve578
11-05-2007, 09:23 PM
All current owners will be sent something in the mail when we open.

The Spring store will be a service center with a small sales floor and pro shop. We will be open in December when the renovations are finished. The address is 22235 I-45, Spring, TX 77389.

The Katy store will be the main store and will open in late spring. The store will be at I-10 and Westgreen and construction will start this winter. The store will be like no other in Houston. More details on this store as we get closer to opening, but it will have sales, service, pro shop, and boat/rv storage.

If you have any questions, my cell is 713-591-1245.

Stephen

JoshBuzz
11-05-2007, 09:37 PM
hey Steve, where were you this weekend?? We went out to Conroe to meet Matt and Mark, and hang out for the day!! Can't wait for the shop to open!!!

c640947
11-05-2007, 09:37 PM
can't wait to meet the new crew in person.

hopefully I'll finally get the warranty issue from when I bought mine new in march 06 fixed the right way. :-/

JoshBuzz
11-05-2007, 09:42 PM
c640947, what lake do you run at???

No doubt the guys Houston MC will take care of you!!!

:D

steve578
11-05-2007, 09:54 PM
hey Steve, where were you this weekend?? We went out to Conroe to meet Matt and Mark, and hang out for the day!! Can't wait for the shop to open!!!

The parents were in town this weekend, otherwise I would have been there! I am also training for the Houston marathon. I haven't been able to go out as much with all the running on Saturday. I am ready for it to be over.

JoshBuzz
11-05-2007, 10:09 PM
The parents were in town this weekend, otherwise I would have been there! I am also training for the Houston marathon. I haven't been able to go out as much with all the running on Saturday. I am ready for it to be over.

haha, quite understandable!! Wish you could have come out with us!! I'll be in town soon, if not this weekend, I'll be there the next, and I'll definitely be there when the shop opens!!!

east tx skier
11-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Does that mean they will have a place in Austin or just the TSR location? Are there two MC dealers in Austin, seems I remember a thread about Travis Marine and some Pink seats, as well as some other BS.

Thanks Eastie. ;)

The way I understood it, they were going to open an Austin location. I think they told me Boat town was done as of this year (give or take).

c640947
11-06-2007, 09:15 PM
c640947, what lake do you run at???

No doubt the guys Houston MC will take care of you!!!

Lake Houston / Upper San Jacinto river

if you like boating in a big ole hole of mud water and enjoy spending a lot of money on prop repairs, you can't beat it

TX.X-30 fan
11-06-2007, 10:02 PM
Lake Houston / Upper San Jacinto river

if you like boating in a big ole hole of mud water and enjoy spending a lot of money on prop repairs, you can't beat it

Rather not. :D

JoshBuzz
11-07-2007, 01:37 AM
yeah, I'll stick with Somerville!!

come ride with us sometime!!!

River Rat
03-06-2008, 09:51 PM
When will the web site be up? have you got any used boats yet?

JoshBuzz
03-06-2008, 10:01 PM
We've got an 01 prostar 205V I believe!! Not to sure about the website though!

X-Aggie
03-07-2008, 02:29 AM
Website template goes up and down, for some reason we just can't get it all working as fluid as we would like. We sold the 205V Josh, but I have a bunch of customers that are wanting to move to either something new, or upgrade. In other words I have lots of boats to choose from. Give me a ring after 10 tomorrow River Rat and we can go from there! Cheers.

Matt Anderson
832-482-3600